PDA

View Full Version : starwars.com survey

El Chuxter
08-23-2007, 03:10 AM
http://www.starwars.com/welcome/survey/survey_20070822.jsp

Enjoy.

It seems from the questions that they're considering adding user-generated videos and/or creating a section similar to a MySpace for SW geeks. :rolleyes:

I let them know that the new design sucks and the content isn't worth paying for. They offered to let me be on a panel, which I would normally be interested in. Thing is, I'm getting so sick of Lucas and his moneygrubbing carp, and especially of that site, that I couldn't care less.

CaptainSolo1138
08-23-2007, 06:47 AM
I loled when I got to the question about "a social networking/dating" site.

stillakid
08-23-2007, 10:00 AM
I found the "dating" part funny too. I mean, seriously, who do they think is signing up for the fan club anyway?

Otherwise, I told them that I like the new layout and appreciate that there is a wide range of topics for every interest. It can be difficult to find specific information sometimes due to the massive amount of info, but starwars.com is by and large not bad.

And I said I'd be on a panel, although I'm not sure what they could possibly need to ask anyone.

Jargo
08-25-2007, 08:48 AM
I deleted the e-mail containing the link to the survey. I've had it with that site. Since they started letting any fool and his wife write backstories to characters I'm not interested in any info. I'd sooner take screen grabs from the DVD's than have to click through pages and pages of drivel just to get to pics that are so small you can't see any detail in them. I really couldn't care less if the site shut down and disappeared.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Mr. D, I am having a hard time determining your feelings on this matter. :yes:

I gave them pedestrian ratings: the dreaded not-bad but not-good either. And I said "sure" to the focus group question because I can't wait to find other hot SW fans out there!
"do U like SW?"
"yeah"
"R U hot?"
"this is why, this is why, this is why i'm hot www.reasonswhyimlikesohotandstuffomglol.combover "
"kewl"

2-1B
08-25-2007, 02:39 PM
I'd love to date a Wookiee, so I'm all for this.