PDA

View Full Version : What vehicles would you like to see made?

Kidhuman
08-24-2007, 05:38 PM
With the recent addition of the AT-AT Driver and Veers to the mix of figures, I would now love to see an AT-AT made for them. Also I would like the following as well:

AT-TE(would be awesome)
Landspeeder(non-transforming)
Falcon(re-release)
TIE Fighter
X-Wing(re-release)
Slave1(both Jango and Boba)
Cloud Car
Scout Walker
Leia(speeder bike)
Snowtrooper(speeder bike)
Grievous Starfighter
AT-ST

bigbarada
08-24-2007, 06:50 PM
AT-AT
AT-ST
TIE Fighter
Tatooine Skiff

Those are all the ones that I would definitely buy.

Kidhuman
08-24-2007, 08:18 PM
The Skiff would be sweet as well as a Jabbas Barge

jedi master sal
09-04-2007, 03:07 PM
A-wing
B-wing
Y-wing
Jedi Starfighter (both Obi's AOTC one and any of the movie accurate ROTS ones)

KH already covered the other ones I'd want, so no use repeating them.

JediTricks
09-05-2007, 11:26 PM
AT-AT Imperial Walker (gotta say it in Sean Connery's voice - bonus points to anybody who gets that ref)

TIE Fighter

Slave I

Snowspeeder

Colonial Viper mk 7 :D

Lazer Brain
09-07-2007, 03:14 PM
how about pod racers? or a Bantha?
anikin and Zam Speeders too.
later

skywalters
11-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Tie Fighter!!

Anything NEW would be good. No more re-releases!!

shortcat
11-18-2007, 10:01 PM
TIE fighter

Slave 1

Jedi starfighter (ep III)

snowspeeder

pkalan70
11-24-2007, 05:36 PM
re-release??

do not encourage them by asking for re-releases?

the skiff would be awesome
we have all the figures

landspeeder, tie fighter, at-st to go with speeder bikes

no more re-release
no more re-release
no more re-release

skywalters
11-25-2007, 01:37 AM
re-release??

do not encourage them by asking for re-releases?

the skiff would be awesome
we have all the figures

landspeeder, tie fighter, at-st to go with speeder bikes

no more re-release
no more re-release
no more re-release

re-release...as in something that's already been released once. Then a couple years later, they release it again. Hence, re-release. It may sound a little funny, but if you're question if this is actually a word or not, you can always check here:

http://meriam-webster.com/dictionary/re-release

skystreak
11-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Number 1 for me would be a TIE Fighter. Possibly one with different wings you can use to make it Vader's, a standard TIE, ir a TIE Interceptor. I mena, they have already released a TIE pilot, so it only seems natural. This could be released at a pretty reasonable price point.

I would be stunned if they didn't release an AT-AT since they released the crew. This one might be tough thought because it would be relatively big, and big usually translates to expensive which is almost the antithesis of Galactic Heroes (2 GH for less than the cost of one 3 3/4, and 10 GH in a Cinema Scene for around $20).

The AT-ST would be nice to round out Endor. I predict we'll see an Endor Cinema Scene )along the lines of the giant Target exclusive Battle Pack that just came out for the 3 3/4 line) that will have an AT-ST included. This woould probably have a relatively low price point too (around the same cost as the Super Squad Sentinel or Galactus packs).

A Skiff would be great because it would round out the Jabba series, and it would be cheap. (Hopefully we'll see a Skiff in a Cinema Scene with a carboard 3D backdrop of Jabba's Sail Barge and a GH Sarlaac Pit.)

JediTricks
12-01-2007, 02:36 AM
If they did the AT-AT around the same size as the Falcon, but with chibi legs, I think that'd work pretty well. It could have a movable neck, stomping and shooting sound effects, and an opening central bay that could store a white snowspeeder. The guns on the head could have missile launchers if absolutely need be, but nothing too complex. I think that'd be pretty easy and enjoyable.