PDA

View Full Version : Orn Fre Taa and Saesee Tiin!

PloKoon2385
02-08-2002, 06:57 PM
In my newspaper today in the Business section of the Seattle Times, they feature Toy Fair. And pictured is Orn Fre Taa and Saesee Tiin in the background. Saesee has a green saber, and is in an action pose. Orn Fre Taa is just standing with his hands on his stomache. They look nice. Sorry I can't show a pic.....:(

Beast
02-08-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
In my newspaper today in the Business section of the Seattle Times, they feature Toy Fair. And pictured is Orn Fre Taa and Saesee Tiin in the background. Saesee has a green saber, and is in an action pose. Orn Fre Taa is just standing with his hands on his stomache. They look nice. Sorry I can't show a pic.....:(

Cool, how come ya can't show the pic? No scanner? :( That sucks. If you have any friends with a scanner, get them to scan it and post that baby. :) We are ravenous to see these two figures, especially Orn Fre Taa. Saesee Tiin should rock also!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-08-2002, 07:46 PM
Shoot, send it to me and I'll scan it! :D

Lord Tenebrous
02-08-2002, 08:47 PM
Hopefully no action features on these. Otherwise, we'll get Saesee with a lightsaber chopping action, and Orn with senatorial gesture of acknowledgement.

Of course, no Orn is complete without Supi and Pampy, his lovely consorts seen in the DVD of TPM.

Beast
02-08-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
Hopefully no action features on these. Otherwise, we'll get Saesee with a lightsaber chopping action, and Orn with senatorial gesture of acknowledgement.
Of course, no Orn is complete without Supi and Pampy, his lovely consorts seen in the DVD of TPM.

From what I heard, the Collection 2 figures which Senator Orn Fre Taa should be in, since he's not much of a fun figure for kids, won't have any of the action features seen on figures from Collection 1. The collection 2 Plo Koon and Shaak Ti don't have the magnets or fancy action features, so depends if Saesee is in Collection 1 or 2. :) Oh, and Lord Tenebrous... I agree, we need more lovely female Twi'leks. Sebulba's massuses and Orn Fre Taa's lovely senatorial aides, will be a good start. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-09-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385

You must find a way to show us these pictures,I've waited 3 years for a Orn Fre Taa figure so find someone who has a camera or scanner PLEASE!

PloKoon2385
02-09-2002, 01:20 AM
I'll try my very best to show them.:D

LTBasker
02-09-2002, 01:25 AM
I've got a scanner, wish there was a way for me to get the paper. :(

The Orn Fre Taa might have action feature, yep, when you turn his head slightly to the left (it clicks too!) his arm shoots up and he impresses the Senate by showing that he too can rub his stomach and pat his head at the same time. :D

PloKoon2385
02-09-2002, 01:30 AM
I am trying to fix my scanner, then I will send it. Sorry...:(

General Veers
02-09-2002, 07:44 AM
Man, I want to see those pics:D Keep trying PloKoon2385!:)

Beast
02-09-2002, 05:08 PM
VintageJarJar over at Rebelscum in the forums finally got a pic up for Senator Orn Fre Taa from the Toy Fair that was shown in the Seattle Times. I'm attaching it here for all you rabid Orn Fre Taa fans. Looks damn cool, I hope the Jar Jar is just as nice looking. Oh, and if you look in the bacground you can see the blurry Seasee Tiin with green lightsaber and what looks like a force shield. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

General Veers
02-09-2002, 06:39 PM
Nice pics JarJar!:D

Unit-01
02-09-2002, 07:32 PM
Anyone notice that the Jango is a new one? Different backpack and it looks like no removable helmet.

GNT
02-09-2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Unit-01
Anyone notice that the Jango is a new one? Different backpack and it looks like no removable helmet.

The Jango Fett pictured is the Kamino Escape version with Helmet,guns and other goodies :)

Beast
02-09-2002, 07:46 PM
So GNT. What you think of Orn Fre Taa now that you have finally seen the figure? Looks pretty good to me, but I bet he's consructed like the Amidala gowned figures. But, its not like we need leg articulation for him anyway. Hope the Senator Jar Jar Binks figure looks just as good. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
02-09-2002, 11:09 PM
Orn, yay, statue. (I'm not really gonna complain about this one, I'll put him over with Mas Amedda and he'll fit right in.)

Well the detail on Orn, he looks like Danny Devito with a little bit of his Clown and Penguin make up on, hope they connect that head thing better.

Saesee Tiin from what I can see is posed just about the same as Plo Koon. Even a force thing in the same hand.

Lman316
02-10-2002, 07:13 AM
The figures look pretty cool, but can someone tell me how you actually pronounce that name? Orn, I'm pretty sure I got. Fre, I'm thinkin' "Fray", "Free", maybe? And Taa "Tah", or maybe "Tay"? Am I close on any of 'em? :D