PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Found

MASTERKESSLER
08-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Just Picked Up A Y-wing And Tie Interceptor At Tru In Bloomington/ Normal. They Had Four Y-wings Left And Two Interceptors Left, No Wave Four. I Was At Wal-mart Over The Weekend And Found Part Of Wave Four The Two Cantina Aliens And Umpass Stay.

MASTERKESSLER
08-31-2007, 09:51 AM
Was At Wm This Morning And Found The Second Wave Of Legends, Picked Up A Sandtrooper And Droid Two Pack. They Also Had The Repacks Of The Battle Packs Dagobah Training, Jedi Vs Sith, Darth Vs Jedi And Tantive Iv. Still No Wave Four.

Ji'dai
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the boards, MK! I haven't been to Bloomington/Normal in several years. Back when gas was cheaper, I made toy runs from Tuscola to Decatur, sometimes over to Springfield, then up to Bloomington and back.

Just in the last two days, I've seen all of wave 4 (minus CZ & McVader) at WMs just across the border here in IN, so don't despair.

MASTERKESSLER
08-31-2007, 03:54 PM
THANKS Ji' dai. IT IS GOOD TO FINAL MEET SOMEONE ON HERE AND YOU LIVE IN ILLINOIS IS ALL THE BETTER. I KNOW I WILL FIND THEM, IT IS GETTING LATE IN THE YEAR AND WE HAVE SO MANY MORE ACTION FIGURES TO BE RELEASED THIS YEAR YET. WHAT ITEMS DO YOU COLLECT? DO YOU COLLECT EVERYTHING OR JUST ACTION FIGURES? I AM GOING TO CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND AND I NORMALLY GO TO A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT TOYS R US AND TARGETS WHEN I AM UP THERE. SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.

Ji'dai
08-31-2007, 04:04 PM
I primarily collect SW figures, but I've drastically cut back in the last few years. It seems I tend to pass on more figures than I buy these days.

Good hunting in Chicago though. I'm pretty much caught up so I really don't need anything, but thanks for the offer.

MASTERKESSLER
08-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Not A Problem, Have You Found Mcquarrie Vader And Animated Boba Fett And Cz-4? Just Let Me Know If There Is Ever Anything You Are Looking For And I Will See If I Can Find It Or Have The Comic Book Shop Order It.

Ji'dai
09-01-2007, 12:01 AM
I found Animated Fett today, actually.

CZ-4 and McQuarrie Vader aren't shipping yet. The wave 4 case assortments in stores now have the gold UGH figures in them instead of CZ and Vader.

MASTERKESSLER
09-25-2007, 01:09 PM
I was a toys r us this weekend and found parts of waves 4 and 5. I picked up McVader, McLeia, and CZ-4. I just recieved my order from amazon. It was part of wave 6 Han, Lando and Ralph.

I think that HTS putting wave 4 and 5 on a 730 this morning was kind of low.

Kidhuman
09-25-2007, 03:00 PM
It gave the East Coasters a chance to get some stuff. It wasnt low as the last few times during the day, we are all at work and possibly no internet access. Its fair game I think.

MASTERKESSLER
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I was not saying that I was just venting frustration with Hasbro. I am glad that a collector got them instead of a scalper.

MASTERKESSLER
11-08-2007, 02:08 AM
Found all of wave 7 at target earlier this evening. An employee pulled them from the back for me. Tycho is great possible the best of this wave. The ewoks are also great. Those are the only two that I have opened so far. I will have to cancel my one of every figure from Brian's Toys. I also found found R4-I9, McSnowie and Darktrooper @ Kohls. Kohls had the rest of the droids but I already have them. I also was talking to a guy in the toy dept at WM and he said that Target had the new battle packs, I later found out that he is a scalper, and he probably took them all. They where the Bespin and hunt for Grievous.

bigbarada
11-08-2007, 02:29 AM
The Wal-Mart in Litchfield put out a huge number of waves 5, 6 and 7 earlier this week. There were still plenty of wave 5 and 6 figures when I went there this morning, but wave 7 is all gone.

I can't believe it, but Hermi is actually pegwarming here.:eek: