PDA

View Full Version : New Star Wars TV pilot movie

Mace Windex
09-01-2007, 08:15 AM
OK, so I have been searching online and haven't found any info on this. I can tell you that I know a guy who is in the final stages FILMING this TV pilot film. And yes, it does include VADER (for those wondering).
Does anyone know any details about the film? I didn't want to put my friend in an awkward position by asking for classified details about the story so I looked to the web and found nothing.
Anyone?

Oh, and on a side note, I'm thinking (thinking) of selling my Star Wars Toy collection. If you know anyone interested please drop me a message. I'd prefer local folks to keep shipping down (or out). I'm in The Tampa area.

2-1B
09-01-2007, 09:58 AM
They don't even have scripts yet, so I doubt this guy is in the final stages of filming it. :rolleyes:

Mace Windex
09-05-2007, 12:07 AM
This guy is VERY honest and genuine. There's no way he would be lying about it. If I see him this week I will see what info he can discuss and I will post it here.:thumbsup:

El Chuxter
09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
If there is a script, and they have been filming, and they've done such an exceptional job of keeping it quiet, I imagine he won't be able to tell you very much. Or he'd have to shoot you.

mtriv73
09-07-2007, 12:29 PM
This friend isn't named "supershadow" is he? We all know how accurate :rolleyes: (and full of B.S.) he is.

Val Da Car
09-24-2007, 08:59 PM
This friend isn't named "supershadow" is he? We all know how accurate :rolleyes: (and full of B.S.) he is.

Supershadow....He's my favorite guy when it comes to **SPOILERS**

hmmm Sarcasm there just in case you weren't sure:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
09-24-2007, 11:46 PM
I can tell you they were filming it. It was being filmed in Atlantis. They weer filming the Gungan BBQ scene in which Jar Jar sets fire to Otah Gunga.

2-1B
09-24-2007, 11:54 PM
I believe KH more than I believe the original report in this thread. lol

LTBasker
09-25-2007, 12:37 PM
This reminds me of this one night like two years before AOTC came out, my sister's exboyfriend (who no one in my family had talked to since their breakup) IMed me on Yahoo saying he knew someone who worked at ILM and this person gave him the first official trailer.

...It was the fanmade trailer where it had 3 people dressed in Boba Fett costumes to be the Mandalorians and used scenes from Braveheart for the charging Jedi. Even more sad is that it was months after it came out and was well known to be a fan made trailer. He actually believed it was real though. It was sad.