PDA

View Full Version : Dark Place

mabudonicus
09-01-2007, 11:54 AM
Anyone here seen this show at all?? It has to be one of the funiest things I've ever witnessed, and that's saying something- it's a BBC show from 2004 that's done to seem like it was made in the early 80's, it's a horror-type show about a hospital with Hells Gates underneath it. The whole thing is done in this weird deadpan, and it's so insane that it'd be hard to say much more about it.

If you like FUNNY, check it out should you see it, I guarantee it's worth the time :beard: Iso & Baws
I bet Mr.DP has seen this one :D

mabudonicus
09-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Dark Place (www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNfQ0ORwSDM)
Try that, you non-searchin louts

I promise it's worth the time to watch (note to mods- I am pretty sure it's totaly "clean", might be a "dammit" in there but nothing awful for sure, remove the link if you must eh?)
Iso & Baws
Everyone will enjoy this program, and sorry for the post-padding

El Chuxter
09-04-2007, 06:09 PM
That is frickin' funny! lol

I especially loved the Quantum Leap reference and the pager... in the 80s!

El Chuxter
09-05-2007, 02:05 PM
"Garth is the most significant artist I've ever worked with. And I've worked with Lulu. And four other people."

mabudonicus
09-05-2007, 02:09 PM
"When I pray, and sometimes I DO pray, I pray to moiself... and if I'm lucky...... I answer muhself"- Dr. Rick Dagless

Too bad Sanchez relies SO much on his delivery, cos lines like "Here, let me cut yer pork pie" just don't work without the damn voice

2-1B
09-09-2007, 06:16 PM
"It had a brief run in Peru."

lol