PDA

View Full Version : White Vader's TIE? Blue ROTS Obi-Wan? YEP! Wal-Mart.com- NOW

Warstar
09-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Check it out! Found it on 9/3/07 (http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6434881)

Not sure if these are old news or not but it's the first time I've seen 'em!

Ordered 'em too :p

Good luck!

JediTricks
09-03-2007, 06:40 PM
They've been shelfwarming at my WM for the past few weeks, total waste of time IMO.

K M Toydarian
09-07-2007, 12:41 PM
A couple Wal-Marts in So. California have this set on clearance for 20 bucks. Pretty good, considering the normal $15 price for singles, but don't need the Vader.

Warstar
09-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Aw- and I thought I found something cool :(

How come we never hear about the SW TF's JT? :p

(Acronym hec there...)

JediTricks
09-10-2007, 05:43 PM
Because Hasbro stalled the line out this year while they concentrate on the TF movie. :ermm: We covered the line extensively at CIV, but they brought nothing new to SDCC.

The Vader/Death Star should be out very soon, then the new wave.

JEDIpartner
09-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Darth Vader's White Tie? Man, if he wears that with his black suit, he'll look like he's going to an Italian wedding! *ba-dum chhhhhhhhhh!!!*

JediTricks
09-14-2007, 12:28 AM
I didn't realize your stage show had standup in it. And now, neither does the audience. (I think "hockeypuck" fits in there somewhere ;)).

kool-aid killer
09-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Because Hasbro stalled the line out this year while they concentrate on the TF movie. :ermm: We covered the line extensively at CIV, but they brought nothing new to SDCC.

The Vader/Death Star should be out very soon, then the new wave.

How likely is this line to be cancelled, in your opinion? I know product varies from region to region, but here in Omaha im confident that if i were inclined to i could find the majority of the Star Wars Transformers that have been released. They just dont seem to sell great out here.

JediTricks
09-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Pretty unlikely, Hasbro says they're going to focus more on it next year. It sells well with the kiddies, they claim.

K M Toydarian
09-14-2007, 08:35 PM
I have to say it seems like there are a lot of repaints, but the new stuff looks promising, and to be honest, Transformers have always had multiple repaints too.
I think it's too strong of a cross promotion for them not to continue it.
I only have gotten a few ships to keep as ships to compliment my Action Fleet line. They look good. I am all for more, new ships not made in AF scale before.