PDA

View Full Version : EU Movies

Corran Horn
02-08-2002, 10:37 PM
It would be awesome if after the prequels were done Lucas made movies of the EU novels!!! LIke the Thrawn Triliogy, X-wing series, DARK EMPIRE WOULD BE AWESOME, and maybe Tales of the Jedi or something!!!!:eek: :eek:

General Veers
02-09-2002, 11:34 AM
Out of all of them I would want to see the Dark Empire saga and the Thrawn trilogy.

preacher
02-09-2002, 12:23 PM
Even animated would be cool. As long as it was like "Blood: The Last Vampire". For some reason I always heard the Tick Villian Chairface Chippendale's voice as the voice of Thrawn when I read the Heir to the Empire and the rest.

A Blue Faced Christopher Walken with penetrating red eyes would be awesome for Thrawn. No that I think about it Walken can change his voice to sound pretty sinister too. The dude is one spooky SOB.

Lobito
02-27-2002, 01:03 PM
At least a movie on which they reveal Yoda's origin. I dont know, they have lots of Star Wars stories that could be told in a movie instead of books. You have my vote.

Wolfwood319
02-27-2002, 01:38 PM
The chances of Lucas ever making a movie, animated or whatever, of any EU Star Wars, is none to none. Not going to happen. All though an animated Thrawn trilogy would be decent.

Corran Horn
02-27-2002, 05:32 PM
Perhaps his son or daughter will take over and have a different point of veiw, or else would do it normal. If his son or daughter did take over, maybe they'd run out of ideas and use the books. Also the Rogue Squadron books or some Rogue movies would be a good choice, because the OT actors are getting old, so they would be seldom or never used.:rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi
02-28-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
The chances of Lucas ever making a movie, animated or whatever, of any EU Star Wars, is none to none. Not going to happen. All though an animated Thrawn trilogy would be decent.

The man changes his mind/rewrites his own history all the time. I think the possibility of Star Wars themed movie at some point down the road is about 50/50. That's a lot of money to blow off. Personally, I think George is watching these CGI movies like Final Fantasy come out and drop the ball and he's thinkin' to himself "I could do that right. I could make CGI versions of Harry, and Mark, and Carrie and make a completely CGI Star Wars sequel where their mouths move correctly..." Always pushin' the envelope that Georgie.