PDA

View Full Version : Ask Corran Horn

Corran Horn
02-09-2002, 12:28 AM
Yes! Ask the all knowing Corran Horn, any question about the Star Wars Universe between episode III and the Jedi Acadamy Books, and some stuff before and after. If your curious just ask, or you can test my knowledge. Go Ahead !!!:rolleyes:

Dark Knight
02-09-2002, 12:40 AM
Here are a few questions. What is quickest out of a B-wing, X-wing, and a Tie Fighter? Also which one has the most fire power?

Corran Horn
02-09-2002, 11:19 AM
The X-wing is quickest, and the B-wing has the most firepower.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-09-2002, 11:19 AM
This is more of a "Comics, Books" comment, but I do think that you're trying to get the Miscellaneous crowd to join in, so I'll put this as a re-direct to there.

Buuuuuuuuut, since I can't move threads to MY section that I moderate :rolleyes: I'll have to ask someone else to do the work that I would've done for them, making their job more inconvenient. Ahem. ;)

General Veers
02-09-2002, 12:32 PM
Ok here's one for you Corran Horn, what is the name of the person who directed the Darktrooper project?:cool:

Corran Horn
02-09-2002, 02:09 PM
It is Moff Rebus.

General Veers
02-09-2002, 03:36 PM
:eek: I didn't even know that. Good work!:D

Dark Knight
02-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Corran Horn
The X-wing is quickest, and the B-wing has the most firepower. :(

Actually, the tie fighter is quickest and yes the B-wing has the most firepower.

:D :evil: :o

Rollo Tomassi
02-10-2002, 12:34 PM
Can I get a comprehensive list of ALL the prominent members of Rogue Squadron from their baptismal fire at the Derra VI ambush to the current NJO series and the rough estinmate of when they were in it?:D

Sidiously Darth
02-10-2002, 01:48 PM
Whoo! That is just so wrong. I have most of the material to find that out, but it would take a couple of days.:crazed:

master jedi
02-10-2002, 04:15 PM
Corran Horn, your knowledge of Star Wars doesn't really impress(sp?) me much considering we're on a message board and have plenty of time to look for an answer in a book or on the net.

What would impress me is if we were all in a live chat room.

Anyways, here's a question for ya. It's a simple question but oh well.
What is Jabba's full name?

Rollo Tomassi
02-11-2002, 09:37 AM
What's the name of the black bald chick in Watto's box during the podrace?

General Veers
02-11-2002, 08:08 PM
What is the name of Jabba's Holo Game Droid in his palace?

Bel-Cam Jos
02-11-2002, 08:15 PM
Let's not turn this into a "so you think you're so hot, eh Coran Horn?" thread. I'm gonna close this, and reopen it as a EU trivia thread, if it becomes too personal.

Sorry I had to get so MEAN there for a moment! :mad: :rolleyes: ;) It's just not like me.

I believe these questions remained unanswered:

What is Jabba's full name?
What's the name of the black bald chick in Watto's box during the podrace?
What is the name of Jabba's Holo Game Droid in his palace?

It's also easier to ask 'em one at a time, or the answers get a bit fuzzy. :)

Rollo Tomassi
02-12-2002, 09:52 AM
Jabba Desilijic Tiure (Jabba's full name) has a Roche J-9 worker drone named BG-J38 (Jabba's droid's name).

I still don't know the bald chika's name. If I did, I wouldn't ask. I'm not trying to stump anyone. This isn't a trivia thread for me, it's a source (or possible source) of information I do not have. I also don't have an answer to my Rogue Squadron Question.:(

Rollo Tomassi
02-23-2002, 10:31 AM
So, uh, what happened Corran? D'you get lost?

General Veers
02-23-2002, 08:24 PM
Maybe he is still looking for the answers to our questions??;)

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 10:11 PM
Well, pseudo-information trafficer Corran Horn has left me hanging on the Rogue Squadron question, but Star Wars Insider #59 had an article that answered my question perfectly!:happy:

Now I just need to find the bald woman's name...

Wolfwood319
03-20-2002, 10:28 PM
He kind of fell off the face of the earth.

Maybe we asked questions that were too hard...:confused:

Rollo Tomassi
03-20-2002, 11:23 PM
They couldn't be that hard. I answered a bunch of them within five minutes. Ah screw this. I'll just make up a name and if enough of us refer to her by that name, it'll become "official"

Her name is....

...ummmm....

Dyna....

..Nubal...

Dyna Nubal. or Dyna N'ubal. A rare antiquities dealer who often stops by Tatooine to watch and bet on the podraces.

There. That's her name.

I want a Dyna N'ubal action figure!

;)

RooJay
06-06-2002, 11:44 PM
WOW! That didn't last long!

Eternal Padawan
06-07-2002, 09:41 AM
Remember...

Dyna N'ubal.