View Full Version : The Stupid Thread

Tycho
09-17-2007, 09:32 PM
I just need to scream.

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Aaaaawwbaaaaawhhhhooooooopieee!

That felt better. Try reading my post out loud. It might be able to help.

El Chuxter
09-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I did, and I got kicked out of the house. Jerk. :mad:

Kidhuman
09-17-2007, 10:10 PM
I did, and I got kicked out of the house. Jerk. :mad:

Need a place to crash? Just dont yell or we will both be homeless.

bobafrett
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm feeling a little stupid right now.

2-1B
09-17-2007, 11:05 PM
I'm stupid a little feeling right now.

El Chuxter
09-17-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm right a now stupid little feeling.

Tycho
09-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Sheeesh. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I went out to dinner by myself tonight. I read the paper at the table. Interesting stuff I might post about in the RP.

However, I had no one there to discuss it with. So I felt like telling people at the salad bar that I was insane. Or that I only came here to eat the food.

I think it might be fun to go out of town somewhere else where nobody will know me and say those kinds of stupid things.

Then I could post about it in the stupid thread!

Tycho
09-19-2007, 12:15 AM
AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Maaaaahhhhbbbaaaawaaaapaaadoooiiieeeee!!!!!

Mooooofaaaaasssaaaa!

Doooo-waaaappaaaah!

Chi-Chiiiina!

Kah-Wah-Pah!

My neighbors are getting seriously alarmed that there is an insane asylum escapee living next door to them! :crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

figrin bran
09-19-2007, 01:08 AM
You still need any more of those Luke/Mara packs, Tycho? :p

Tycho
09-19-2007, 05:13 AM
Let's send this one out really loud this time:

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

El Chuxter
09-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Note that there was no "stupid thread" until Tycho started it.

Tycho
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
I need to scream again.

(I'm writing my novel and I have all these feels-like-busy-work-parts that I have to do).

Thus I have come here to SCREAM again!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

That feels a lot better. I went out on my balcony and screamed as well. I noticed neighbors trying to locate where the sound was coming from, but I stayed in the shadows. That was quite funny. I think I'll do it again tomorrow.

Maybe we should establish a scream time? But feel free to scream any time that you need to. It's definitely healthy! (especially if you happen to be insane).

Blue2th
10-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I think there is even a teaching or therapy called "Primal Screaming" I heard that many famous people at one time were into it. There are even songs about it:
"Shout" by Tears for Fears
"Primal Scream" by Motley Crue

El Chuxter
10-03-2007, 10:54 PM
I noticed years ago that the video for "Shout" is oddly reminiscent of Seinfeld. The lead singer looks like Jerry, and in the crowd scene, there are people who could pass for George and Elaine. There's even a Kramer look-alike dancing like an idiot! And this was years before Seinfeld! Crrrrrrrazy.

Tycho
10-15-2007, 08:26 AM
I woke up at 3am. I don't feel like going back to sleep. I can't even though I want to. There's nothing interesting to post about.

I've already gone pallet raiding at my 24hr Wal-Mart. Nothing. Hey: maybe I'll drive to a different Wal-Mart? That's an idea.

I still want to scream though:

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

That felt better.

I think I woke my neighbor up. It wouldn't be the first time.

Oh. I just farted! Cool. It made a squeaky sound and a smell. That was a good one.

Well, now that I've farted, maybe I'll take a quick shower, dress, and go to a different Wal-Mart than my usual haunt and see if I get anywhere with that. A very early breakfast couldn't hurt either. It might even make me sleepy and let me fall back asleep.

Do you guys use sleeping pills? I find I build a tolerance to them and when I run out, I don't bug my doctor for more unless I have to get my sleep during normal hours like when I have company or events planned. Otherwise, there are times when I just go with the flow and I'm up really early and screaming:

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

Nope. This time I didn't need to fart after I yelled. I guess that is "when I just wake up" thing for this morning. Well, so much for all the fun.

Kidhuman
10-15-2007, 08:41 AM
Oh. I just farted! Cool. It made a squeaky sound and a smell. That was a good one.

You fart mouse droids?

Blue2th
10-15-2007, 09:32 AM
We're just gonna call you the Rooster. That's what they do...wake everybody up.

I have to take OTC sleeping pills if I drink my afternoon cup of joe. :ninja:

Yeah I was up at 5:00 AM (MST) posting here. :yes:

Tycho
10-15-2007, 09:34 AM
You fart mouse droids?

Of course! How else would you expect me to fart? :lipsrsealed:

Tycho
11-22-2007, 07:28 AM
I needed to scream again. I just can't seem to sleep on time.

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

That felt better.

I went out by the elevator banks in my building and yelled as loud as I could. Periodically I check out my window to see if anyone called a police homicide investigation team in after my rant. They'd be looking a long time for the body.

You know, I'm pretty sure I've never been seen screaming. Next Halloween I should stockpile stuff to make fake wounds and blood squirts and then apply all of that on myself, including like the nail in the eye socket thing, then go out and scream and leave a disappearing ink blood trail or something.

That might be fun.

Wait. I gotta do it again:

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

OK. I'm done for the moment.

Discuss.

bobafrett
11-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Don't get mad, get glad!

El Chuxter
11-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Should this thread be merged here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=32872& (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=32872&highlight=%22incredibly+stupid%22&page=2)?

Tycho
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
No, because that one is a stupid THOUGHT thread.

This one requires no thnking whatsoever. You can just come here to SCREAM!!!!

Tycho
11-28-2007, 04:57 AM
I can't sleep again!

AAaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!

I think that felt better. I'm going to go to Wal-Mart if this persists, but I'm sort of in an over-tired-but-still-can't-sleep-state and I'm not confident in my driving while like this.

Tycho
04-02-2008, 01:09 AM
Here it is!

Do you know I had to search 3 pages to find this thread, just so I could scream?

Aaaaaagggghhhhhhh!

It made me want to scream!

Aaaaaagggghhhhhhh!

See it even made me need to scream in purple!

Actually, the computer said the color is "DarkOrchid." Well now we all know what that looks like.

It's after 10 pm and I have to return some movies I rented to Block Buster. Joy.

Then I might stop in at the bar at Bennigan's and order a baked potato.

Could my life get any more exciting?

I've spent the evening typing and addressing market solicitations to agents who might work with me to represent my novel. Tomorrow I'll lick the stamps. :rolleyes:

CaptainSolo1138
04-02-2008, 11:36 AM
You know what's not stupid?

This. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw&eurl=http://cgi.fark.com/cgi/fark/youtube.pl?IDLink=3507883)

El Chuxter
04-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Man, that song never ceases to be not funny.

CaptainSolo1138
04-02-2008, 10:13 PM
I'm not sure how relative the "Rick Roll" is to the cool kids, but it has become "the" thing in my office. Working as a lowly student employee has its drawbacks, though, as one of the system admins saw fit to remotely change my settings in order to play "Never Gonna Give You Up" whenever I sign in or sing off. The same admin also saw fit to assign me the email address rickroll@cmich.edu.

Tycho
05-20-2008, 11:37 PM
duh!!!!!!!!!

DarthQuack
05-22-2008, 09:42 AM
Me thinking I could get four hours of sleep and go to work at 3am and not have to pay for it. :sleeping:

Tycho
05-30-2008, 09:23 AM
I got 2 hours of sleep so far. I went to bed (actually tired) at 1am and woke up at 3am and have been up ever since.

It's 6:23 am right now as I post.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhhh!

I'm glad this thread is here for people with insomnia, but screaming about it only feels good for a minute or two.

Tycho
06-23-2008, 03:59 AM
Duh! !!!!!

Duh! !!!!!

Duh! !!!!!

PppphhhhFART !!!!!

JEDIpartner
06-23-2008, 10:19 PM
My co-workers are three times stupid.

TeeEye7
06-23-2008, 11:58 PM
My co-workers are three times stupid.

Three times stupid would make them cow-orkers, then, JP! ;)

JEDIpartner
06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
They're dope dope dope! Moo!!! (or "Mothers Opposing the Occult").

Tycho
06-28-2008, 09:41 PM
DUH!!!! Stupid! :crazed:

Tycho
07-20-2008, 03:22 AM
I think I have to throw up.

I'd like to eat some garlic bread toast.

DUH! STUPID!!!

I think I'll take my stomach acid reflex medication now.

Tycho
11-24-2008, 01:17 PM
AAAaAaaaaaAaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhH!

Naaaaaaahhhhhhgggggggghhhhhaaaaahhaahaaahhaahhaa!

Boo!