PDA

View Full Version : Sir Steve, ask Hasbro why....?

derek
02-09-2002, 02:59 PM
while you are at toyfair, please ask someone with hasbro who would know why they continue to use a 10 year old G.I. Joe body for their star wars action collection when they have a really cool super articulated joe body they could be using for their episode 2 line.

if anyone else has any questions sir steve could ask hasbro, post them here.:D

derek
02-10-2002, 04:10 PM
the 12 inch count dooku photographed at toyfair has the new g.i. joe claw hands, so hopefully hasbro will finally retire the old bulky body.

Jargo
02-10-2002, 04:22 PM
Also could you find out who sanctioned the 'exciting new direction' and give them a good hard poke in the eyes from me please. :) Ask them what on earth possessed them to take such an awful sideways twist in the design policy. When can we expect resculpts of everything they churned out so far, and how many han solo and Chewbacca figures do they think we need.

Also, why do so many of the figures come with blue electro stuff to clip onto them, did someone in the design department have a bad day.

I would be most appreciative if you could ask these questions for me..... No seriously I would. Not a single jest in this post at all. Deadly serious on every word. :dead: see? dead deadly...

derek
02-10-2002, 06:27 PM
why don't the 12 inch anakin and obi-wan have robes? and why is there no 12 inch padme?

on another brite note, the new imperial officer also has the new joe body. and dengar looks good.

what line is the darth vader figure in the background from? it looks 12 inch scale but molded plastic.

GNT
02-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
and how many han solo and Chewbacca figures do they think we need.

...and Darth Vaders,how many of them do we really need (Toy fair one and the new ESB one) ?