PDA

View Full Version : Scary Faces

bobafrett
09-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I enjoy giving strange looks to my co workers and people who just randomly drive by my car on the street. It made me think of this thread that I am starting. It's a chance for us here to share our "scary faces". Stuff we don't want on the "Post a picture of yourself" thread. Let me start.

Tycho
09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
I like the 3rd one in from the left. We should try and get BobaFrett cast for the live-action GI Joe movie - perhaps as the new Sgt. Slaughter or something?

Else, how about Howling Mad Murdock in an A-Team remake?

Jargo
09-20-2007, 08:27 PM
thought this was going to be a thread about seeing scary faces everywhere you look like in windows and doorways and in the surfaces of things like curtains and clothing and in woodgrain and treebark and the land itself and in building architecture and... and....

but it's not.

2-1B
09-20-2007, 09:49 PM
If I saw Frett's face in my window or doorway, I would be scared. lol

hey Frett I love the posting on your bathroom door. :crazed:

El Chuxter
09-20-2007, 09:51 PM
I woke up and saw Frett's face. I then realized it was just a nightmare. But I pooped in my pants before I realized it was.

Rocketboy
09-20-2007, 10:42 PM
I assumed I was going to see Sarah Jessica Parker and/or Rene Zellwegger.
Now that sh*t is scary!

Tycho
09-21-2007, 12:38 AM
I assumed I was going to see Sarah Jessica Parker and/or Rene Zellwegger.
Now that sh*t is scary!

Without make-up, hanging out with Chelsea Clinton!

Rob Zombie should consider this for his next movie.

TeeEye7
09-21-2007, 04:11 AM
My scary faces only bring laughter. But I can share a face that really scares me! :eek:

bobafrett
09-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I woke up and saw Frett's face. I then realized it was just a nightmare. But I pooped in my pants before I realized it was.

Were we spooning? I get so confused after my first beer. :love: