PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Springer in 2007

Tycho
09-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Dude, I just watched this today for my first time in years. Are the shows still new? Has Jerry still been doing this for like over 10 years now?

They had these overweight black women on the show (what's new, right?) and they were fighting because one is the sister of the other one. That girl has been dating a woman she met online who for 6 months pretended she was a man. The other one was explaining it's not "Christian" while she was trying to beat the crap out of the transgender-lesbian (or how else would you describe her?)

They come out swinging at each other immediately and yelling profanities. No wonder the Iranians think our culture is bankrupt!

Anyway, there was this dude with long hair and only arms - he was like Darth Maul cut in half, and he roamed around the set walking on his knuckles! Who is this guy? What's his name? Do they make an action figure? He was for real. How the heck did he lose half his body and live? What is he living for? He has no "equipment" - anywhere that part of his body once existed is gone now. They could rebuild him like General Grievous or Darth Vader I bet!

I know - make him Darth Springer! The show is scary enough. I can't believe they're still making more of them. I think "People who are sexually attracted to Animals and the Pets that love them" is the topic for tomorrow.

El Chuxter
09-21-2007, 11:18 AM
I saw an episode last year. Or part of one, rather. Ten years ago, it was sort of a guilty pleasure. Now, it's like he's not even trying.

JediTricks
09-21-2007, 04:36 PM
Jerry's been renewed until '09-10 season. The show has lost all pretense of legitimacy and is now a daytime low-rent version of Howard Stern - except Jerry hates being there (though he doesn't hate his $6mil annual salary).

El Chuxter
09-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Let it be a lesson to you: If you pay for a prostitute's services with a personal check, your political career may be over, and you may end up having to host a crappy TV show.

2-1B
09-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm waiting for them to greenlight Ringmaster 2. Can't be worse than My Name Is Earl.

Blue2th
09-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Jerry's hosting a freak show. The more outlandish the better the ratings.
As an avid Air America radio listener I still couldn't listen to his show and enjoy it or agree with his position. Needless to say his slot was cancelled and replaced with more of a progressive one.
Not every Dem is a Liberal.

JimJamBonds
10-01-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm waiting for them to greenlight Ringmaster 2. Can't be worse than My Name Is Earl.

I don't think its going to happen, from what I hear Jaime Pressly is starting to get concerned about being typecast.

El Chuxter
08-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Jerry should run for president as a third-party candidate in 2012. He could probably win, especially if he picks Michael McDonald as his running mate.

JimJamBonds
08-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Jerry Springer now or Jerry Springer 1998?

El Chuxter
08-05-2010, 03:34 PM
Doesn't matter, just so long as he picks Michael McDonald's beard as his running mate.

Not Michael himself, just his beard. And, yes, it is an American citizen and is over 35 years old.

JimJamBonds
08-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Anyway, there was this dude with long hair and only arms - he was like Darth Maul cut in half, and he roamed around the set walking on his knuckles! Who is this guy? What's his name? Do they make an action figure? He was for real. How the heck did he lose half his body and live? What is he living for? He has no "equipment" - anywhere that part of his body once existed is gone now. They could rebuild him like General Grievous or Darth Vader I bet!

I know - make him Darth Springer! The show is scary enough. I can't believe they're still making more of them. I think "People who are sexually attracted to Animals and the Pets that love them" is the topic for tomorrow.

There was a dude like that in The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (minus the long hair).