PDA

View Full Version : Fan Choice Polls

stillakid
09-22-2007, 02:55 AM
Where does someone (such as me) vote in these Hasbro Fan Choice polls? :confused:

JediTricks
09-22-2007, 03:35 AM
In a time machine, it ended earlier today: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index.php?categoryid=13&p2_articleid=1062

2-1B
09-22-2007, 12:59 PM
Where does someone (such as stillakid) find a time machine? :confused:

Blue2th
09-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I missed it too. On purpose though. I've ranted enough about the Legends.
It's gonna happen with or without little 'ol me.

I do wish they would do a true "Fan's Choice" again like Darth Revan.

stillakid
09-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Where does someone (such as stillakid) find a time machine? :confused:
Funny you ask that. I had one, then used it to go back into time, then came back to the future, but forgot to bring the damn thing back with me. Hate when that happens. Now I just leave my keys. :frus:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-22-2007, 02:40 PM
When are we going to get the results?

Kidhuman
09-22-2007, 04:37 PM

They are in works to do another one. I just hope they limit the voting to once per person this time.

Sinscia Fat'o
09-22-2007, 04:45 PM

i would think they will do this again, though it doesnt matter since most of the figures we seen on the last one will never see the light of day for one reason or another. Though i wish they would do this again.

2-1B
09-22-2007, 05:43 PM
I voted for Arctic Padme.

bigbarada
09-23-2007, 12:52 PM
I think the next fan choice poll should be:

Should Hasbro continue the Legends line for 2009?
A. Maybe not
B. No
C. HELL NO!
D. All of the above

El Chuxter
09-23-2007, 12:55 PM
You forgot E:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That never gets old.

Sinscia Fat'o
09-23-2007, 01:57 PM
You forgot E:

That never gets old.

the line that killed darth vader's cool factor... i still laugh when i watch ROTS and see that horriable scene.

bigbarada
09-23-2007, 02:24 PM
the line that killed darth vader's cool factor... i still laugh when i watch ROTS and see that horriable scene.

I thought "Yippee!" was the line that killed Darth Vader's cool factor. If that didn't do it then, "It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's holding me back!" definitely did the trick for me.:stupid:

Sinscia Fat'o
09-23-2007, 02:44 PM
I thought "Yippee!" was the line that killed Darth Vader's cool factor. If that didn't do it then, "It's all Obi-Wan's fault! He's holding me back!" definitely did the trick for me.:stupid:

Oh i forgot about Yippee, yikes that was horried! I gets the shivers just thinking about how bad that movie sucked! Though everything Anakin said in TPM killed his future character and jake lloyds acting career.... God the movie was terriable. I used to make fun of Luke "Ahh but i wanna go to Toshi station to pick up some power converters..." Whine but after the prequels...Luke doesn't sound quite as bad.

El Chuxter
09-23-2007, 04:57 PM
At least he was an annoying kid when he said "Yippee" and not the Darth Vader we grew up.

Devo
09-24-2007, 02:27 PM
I think the next fan choice poll should be:

Should Hasbro continue the Legends line for 2009?
A. Maybe not
B. No
C. HELL NO!
D. All of the above

lol very good, very good. I concur. It just seems to be their way of loading up the shelves with more of their crappiest output which never left the shelves in the first place.

pbarnard
09-24-2007, 03:31 PM
I want the guy from Florida who in 2000 was the one examining the ballots for hanging chads. We should demand a recount, and state they need to follow one set of rules and fight for it.

Blue2th
09-24-2007, 09:06 PM
I want the guy from Florida who in 2000 was the one examining the ballots for hanging chads. We should demand a recount, and state they need to follow one set of rules and fight for it.

If you remember, all the Legends figures were voted for on Rebelscum, at the exclusion of all the other SW sites.

Yeah that's pretty much like a "Florida" election.

pbarnard
09-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Complete with Cheetos all over the keyboard and what not.