PDA

View Full Version : SW Holiday/Accessory Stuff now at Target!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Greetings folks. I was at Target today admiring their lack of new figures in any category and I was browsing their Halloween section when I noticed they had a small holiday aisle at the moment. They have Star wars ornaments, stockings, nut crackers, dashboard buddies, and this pretty hysterical scene things that are in holiday theme. The one they had left was Boba Fett with a Han in carbonite whereas Boba fett was holding a Candy cane instead of his blaster and Han had a big red bow on him!!

So be sure to check it out if you're back in their seasonal section. I picked up a Yoda dashboard buddy and an electronic Yoda stocking. :thumbsup:

stillakid
09-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Nothing says Christmas like commemorating it with icons from a fictional tyrannical regime. Ah, the holidays are here. :yes:

jonthejedi
09-23-2007, 05:18 AM
Looks like alot of leftover stuff from last year. I only bought the Fabriche Yoda. Those Kurt Adler ornaments had to be the ugliest painted SW properties I'd ever seen. I'll stick with Hallmark!

Blue2th
09-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I saw those, they are the ugliest.

I want to get one of those impossible to find silver Christmas trees.
I'll end up getting a small to medium size white one to hang nothing but the Hallmark Star Wars and Star Trek ships.
Like an armada circling a giant crystaline entity.

Jayspawn
09-23-2007, 10:26 AM
SOme of the non-Hallmark SW items are very cool. A lot of them crap. The paint jobs on the Adler ornaments are horendus!

However, because I am an artist, I bought several on clearence last year and repainted them. They look MUCH better now.

JediTricks
09-23-2007, 04:41 PM
this pretty hysterical scene things that are in holiday theme. The one they had left was Boba Fett with a Han in carbonite whereas Boba fett was holding a Candy cane instead of his blaster and Han had a big red bow on him!! Really? I gotta see this, how much was it? Get pics if you see it again.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-23-2007, 06:36 PM
Really? I gotta see this, how much was it? Get pics if you see it again.

here's one for sale on the e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Holiday-Figure-Christmas-Han-Adler_W0QQitemZ190154479394QQihZ009QQcategoryZ751Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :thumbsup:

and yeah, most of those ornaments bad. The one with the three OT posters is kinda cool though. :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
The auction says "very rare," but it being sold at Target hints otherwise. :rolleyes:

JediTricks
09-24-2007, 08:16 PM
here's one for sale on the e-bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Holiday-Figure-Christmas-Han-Adler_W0QQitemZ190154479394QQihZ009QQcategoryZ751Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :thumbsup:

and yeah, most of those ornaments bad. The one with the three OT posters is kinda cool though. :thumbsup:
Cool, thanks! Looks pretty entertaining, and the detail doesn't look like Adler - too high.

Kidhuman
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
That Fett is so mine when I see it.

figrin bran
09-24-2007, 11:03 PM
I looked in the Target holiday section yesterday but didn't see that Fett. I definitely want one as well!