PDA

View Full Version : Need help with character explanation !

2-1B
02-09-2002, 04:48 PM
What ever happened to the idea of Ambu Fett? It must have been a year since I last heard the name, and I cannot find anything now. Was he dismissed altogether? Was he just confused with the Jango character?

Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Beast
02-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
What ever happened to the idea of Ambu Fett? It must have been a year since I last heard the name, and I cannot find anything now. Was he dismissed altogether? Was he just confused with the Jango character? Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

I believe that Ambu Fett is the name of one of the CloneTrooper Captains. Theforce.net lists this: Captain Ambu Fett - Clone Captain Actor: Bodie 'Tihoi' Taylor Probably has unique styled armor or somthing. I know he's name appears on the future 2002 figure lists. He was also one of the names that George Lucas copyrighted and grabbed the domain name for. www.ambufett.com takes you directly to the official star wars website.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

GNT
02-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Who knows? I believe that the clone captains would be just called "clone captains",maybe its another clone or someone who Jango or Boba talk to?

2-1B
02-10-2002, 03:03 AM
Thanks for the lead JJB :) GNT, I think I feel the same way. It seems strange that one of the clones belonging to the Kaminoans would bear the Fett name. I guess I just thought Boba would be the only one to have it. Can't wait to find out!

Rollo Tomassi
02-10-2002, 12:47 PM
I'm still waiting to find out what happened to Obi Wan Bunji and Obi Wan Street from Episode I:(

Consider it a pet peevlet of mine.

Lord Tenebrous
02-10-2002, 02:57 PM
After Dooku flees in his sail ship, a clone captain, padme, and several clonetroopers come into the Geonosis hangar. Anakin and Padme embrace while the clone captain requests new orders from Yoda.

That clone captain was to be referred to as Ambu Fett, but the name was dropped.

Probably because Lucas only wanted the Fett name for Jango and Boba, to avoid confusion.

Co Jo-Da
02-10-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
That clone captain was to be referred to as Ambu Fett, but the name was dropped.

I hope GL avoids naming all the CloneTroopers, Boba and Jango should be the only Fett's in the Star Wars Universe. But you can bet that Expanded Universe will have a half-dozen books on rogue Fett's.:greedy:

Jargo
02-12-2002, 03:58 PM
Can you imagine naming all the thousands of clonetroopers?!!!!!!
Ambu fett
Anka Fett
Guna Fett
Zek Fett
Honda Fett
Silla Fett
Kettle Fett
Zoom groom Fett
Ambu Fett Jr.
Ambu Fett Sr.
Ambu Fett III
Ambu Fett IV
Tele Fett
Stonka Fett
Romper Fett
Billy Fett
Wedge Fett
Bail Fett
Dopey Fett
Grumpy Fett
Sleepy Fett
Sneezy Fett
Donner Fett
Rudolph Fett
Blitzen Fett
Prancer Fett
Dancer Fett
Thompson twin Fett
Thompson twin Fett Jr.
Hank Fett
Gary Fett.............................................. ....

Can you see Jonathan hales and George sitting up 'til the wee small hours going through books of names to give every clonetrooper a handle? That's just so silly :crazed:

jedi master sal
02-12-2002, 04:30 PM
you forgot:

havina fett
fett to be tied
going into a fett of rage
FETTuccini Alfredo
Fett as a fiddle
It doesn't Fett
Thorin Fett
Nori, Dori and Ori Fett
Oin and Gloin Fett