PDA

View Full Version : Where do SW characters go to the bathroom?

El Chuxter
09-24-2007, 12:51 PM
Most of the places, like Death Stars and Lars homesteads and the like, we can figure out that there are bathrooms that just aren't shown.

But what about the really, really small places? Like Obi-Wan's one-room hut. Does he go out and poop in the desert? Is that why the Tuskens are so scared of him?

What about week-long journeys on an X-Wing. Luke must have one hell of a saggy diaper after making the trip to Dagobah.

Speaking of Dagobah, there's certainly nowhere in Yoda's hut to go. Do they just take a dump wherever they please and figure it's a big stinky swamp and no one will notice? Was Yoda laughing because Luke kept stepping in little Yoda pies?

Echo Base on Hoth, where everything seems to be made of ice, poses another problem. Do they have a team of medical droids running around, peeling people's frozen butts from ice toilets?

Jabba isn't very mobile. Is the stench attributed to him caused by his just pooping and wallowing around in it?

Of all the characters, Cliegg is the funniest to imagine pooping. He's just hovering around and SPLAT! I've never thought of someone hovering over the toilet, but he would have to, right?

stillakid
09-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Interesting question. I would imagine that a sentient being like Jabba would have pooper-scooper beasts to clean up after him. Gamorrean Guards would squat over some hole while in the palace, but dumb creatures like those likely just let it go when on their home planets.

Luke didn't just jump into the swamp after he crashed for nothing! :) Had to clean out the shorts.

I would imagine that equipping a place like the Cantina for all the various species would be difficult if not impossible unless they were all toilet trained for standard human urinals and commodes. How does a "Hammerhead" exist in a desert planet atmosphere at all much less do anything else? A "fish" creature just happens to breathe O2?

bigbarada
09-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Maybe that's why the Rancor was so angry. Getting pooped on by Jabba all day long would send anyone over the edge.:D

El Chuxter
09-24-2007, 03:25 PM
What about Ewoks? Are they civilized enough to have chamberpots, or something?

And how did the arrival of the Rebel Alliance affect the sanitation of the Ewok village? You have a lot of little tiny bears running around, probably dropping little tiny rabbit-looking turds, be it in chamberpots or just behind bushes. Then a few dozen giants show up and stay there for a few days, and, to cap it all off, they bring a few hundred more of their friends to have a big drunken party to celebrate blowing up something in the sky. You know that place was totally corrupted by all the dung those rebels were dropping. Especially Ackbar. Something tells me his crap is rank.

Chewie--this giant animal who's not humanized enough to talk or wear pants. You know he produces a lot of dung, especially with his carnivorous diet. And he's probably animal enough to just drop it wherever, to mark his territory or something. Even if he is kind enough to go to the bathroom, you know he can't master the finer points of toilet paper. And, given the hair covering his arse, it would take hours of grooming to clean out the dingleberries. If he bothered even once, he'd have to sit out the whole film.

And, yet, Han lets him sit in his chair! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!

bigbarada
09-24-2007, 03:29 PM
What about Ewoks? Are they civilized enough to have chamberpots, or something?

Status in Ewok society is determined by how much feces they have clinging to their fur. Do you think those brown stripes on Logray are natural? :eek:

Kidhuman
09-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I think Hem Dazon used my shower.

jedi master sal
09-24-2007, 05:15 PM
...You know that place was totally corrupted by all the dung those rebels were dropping. Especially Ackbar...

It's a CRAP!

CaptainSolo1138
09-24-2007, 09:26 PM
I think Hem Dazon used my shower.I bet Graxol Kelvyn could easily pee over the curtain rod.

DarthQuack
09-24-2007, 10:24 PM
I figure on the MF it's near the galley....

bobafrett
09-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Watch it, George Lucas gets wind of this thread, and you'll see port a potties added to the Special "special" Editions.

2-1B
09-25-2007, 12:01 AM
They go in their costumes.

stillakid
09-25-2007, 12:33 AM
gets wind of

HA! He said Wind!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-25-2007, 07:49 PM
On Utapau, they just stick their butts over the edge and it falls all the way down the sinkhole.

Blue2th
10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
In spacecraft, I think they use the old dooku shute.

Qui-Long Gone
10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
IN SPACE.....NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU STREAM.....:whip:

Tycho
10-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Dude! This thread is awesome!

Chuxter's poop threads are the best.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Chuxter, a wonderful quandry posed again.

I often wondered just how and where the multitude of characters from the Star Wars world, conducted their business, and by business I mean dooty.

Even though the movies don't offer us any clear evidence of "elimination," there are references made to it.

In SW:ANH, we are told by Obi-Wan that Mos Eisley is a place where we'll never see "a more wretched hide of scum and villany."

In ESB, Admiral Piett is seen gazing at the bounty hunters with contempt and whispering to one of his cohorts, "We don't need their scum here," (apparently the waste receptacles of the Super Star Destroyer was full).

El Chuxter
12-11-2007, 04:05 PM
What if the Rebels encountered a Gorax turd on Endor? Would they climb over it, or take the extra day to go around?

And who's to say the asteroid belt isn't really frozen space slug dookie?

Tycho
12-11-2007, 08:18 PM
What if the Rebels encountered a Gorax turd on Endor? Would they climb over it, or take the extra day to go around?

What if the Imperials did? Would an AT-ST fall over if it tried to wipe its foot?

El Chuxter
08-19-2008, 12:16 PM
The new Clone Wars movie poses another question:

Do baby Hutts wear diapers?

Mad Slanted Powers
08-19-2008, 12:20 PM
On Utapau, they just stick their butts over the edge and it falls all the way down the sinkhole.
In that case, it should be called a stinkhole.

CaptainSolo1138
08-19-2008, 01:19 PM
Do baby Hutts wear diapers?
They wear Thuggies. Get it?! They're gangstas!

Jargo
08-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Jabba has a grating on his dias in the throne room right below his butt. where all the little channels cut into the dias run to. so anything jabba might have coming out of him winds up going down a drain. I guess he just leaves a trail when he's out and about. lets the sand absorb it. or just scuffs it over with his tail end.

I would imagine starfighter pilots do what truck drivers do and carry an empty Coca cola bottle. maybe something like a dog poop disposal bag for the other need.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-19-2008, 08:04 PM
I would imagine starfighter pilots do what truck drivers do and carry an empty Coca cola bottle. maybe something like a dog poop disposal bag for the other need.Those hoses on pilot gear can be hooked up to a vacuum located in the pilot's seat. It will just suck the turd right out.

Jargo
08-19-2008, 08:08 PM
turdoboost control.

Blue2th
08-20-2008, 12:02 AM
Jabba has a grating on his dias in the throne room right below his butt. where all the little channels cut into the dias run to. so anything jabba might have coming out of him winds up going down a drain.

That's why the Rancor Pit smells like poo-doo. They should call it the poo-doo pit because the Rancor has to do his business too.