PDA

View Full Version : Best poop scenes

El Chuxter
09-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Back to the Future: Biff and his kin repeatedly drive into trucks full of doon in various times. What's not to love?

Top Secret: A bunch of guys wizz on a statue of a penguin, then it drops a massive bird turd.

Problem Child 2: For some reason, the dog is paralyzed. When he's finally revived, after several days, he makes dookie that's about four times his size!

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me: Lots of great poop humor here, from Austin drinking the liquefied doon, to Fat B*****d's many lines about having "a crap on deck that could choke a donkey."

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Even a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, unsuspecting guys can step in poop.

Billy Madison: "It's poop again!!" "He called the s***, poop!"

Jurassic Park: Even Laura Dern isn't hot when digging elbow-deep in a mountain of Triceratops patties.

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery: Technically not a poop scene, but the whole sequence with the often underrated Tom Arnold encouraging Austin through what he thinks is a massive dump is classic. "Who... does... Number Two... work for?"

Dogma: An entire demon made of plops. Need I say more?

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones: The whole movie, but especially that great poop scene when C-3PO is in the droid factory.

JON9000
09-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Ha! Those are all child's play.

Try watching Sweet Movie

Kidhuman
09-24-2007, 02:28 PM
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle: The girls in the bathroom playing battlesh*t

Rocketboy
09-24-2007, 02:35 PM
Dumb and Dumber - Harry with diarrhea.

El Chuxter
09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Weird Science: The older brother is turned into a big pile of crap and apologizes for "being a s*** all these years."

Demolition Man: Sly can't figure out the mysterious three shells, so he gets a stack of fines and takes them to the can as toilet paper.

Airplane!: "The s***'s really gonna hit the fan now!" And it does.

Mister Roboto
09-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Caddyshack: Turd in the pool.

Mr. Mom: "You gave the baby chili!?!?!"

either one of the naked gun movies or maybe Hot Shots 2 - Scuba diver ends up in a sewage area.

jjreason
09-24-2007, 06:47 PM
American Pie with *hitbreak having to go in the girls potty. Now THAT's good poo-humor!!!!

Blue2th
09-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Scary Movie II is it? Opening scene of James Wood as a Reverend speaking words of exorsism, then the camera pans down and he's on the john trying to get rid of a stuck turd.

bobafrett
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Problem Child 2: For some reason, the dog is paralyzed. When he's finally revived, after several days, he makes dookie that's about four times his size!

Sorry, but that whole movie is a big pile of S***. I can't believe you revived the memory that I had to go to therapy to put it in the back of my mind, Thanks Chux.:whip:

2-1B
09-24-2007, 10:53 PM
Transformers.

plasticfetish
09-24-2007, 11:41 PM
So, uhhhh.... you seem to have poop on the brain a lot lately there Chux. What's up? Something to do with changing diapers all the time? ;)

Slicker
09-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Team America. I just love scat movies!!! :love:

El Chuxter
09-24-2007, 11:42 PM
Sorry, but that whole movie is a big pile of S***. I can't believe you revived the memory that I had to go to therapy to put it in the back of my mind, Thanks Chux.:whip:

The giant dog poop was the only redeeming factor of that movie. IIRC, the style of that scene didn't at all seem to fit in with the rest of the movie. It was more a ridiculous slapstick, where the rest was overblown family "comedy."

LTBasker
09-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Gee, no mention of the scene from "Me, Myself and Irene?" Where Jim Carrey as Hank, is sick of his paper being taken by the neighbors and their dog fertilizing his lawn, goes into the neighbor's house and steals the paper from the wife sitting on the can. Then, comes out of the neighbor's house and proceeds to drop his pants, squat and drop one while reading his rescued paper. Of course, the biggest joke of the scene is that it shows him beginning to strain and then cuts to a close-up of chocolate frozen yogurt oozing out of a machine.

Actually, I'm not sure if I'm remembering the part of him getting the paper back right, but the rest should be accurate.

General_Grievous
09-25-2007, 05:55 PM
The Goonies-Troy, the jock douchebag is on the throne when a burst water main (caused by the Goonies) sends him screaming like a b*tch for his daddy.

Goldeneye-Beginning of the movie, James Bond knocks out some Russian dude on the can.

Pulp Fiction-John Travolta takes the Browns to the Superbowl near the end of the movie.

Meet the Parents-Jinx the cat drops some kids off at the pool.

Rocketboy
09-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Jurassic Park reference #2* - When T-Rex eats the dude hiding on the toilet.

*I totally just used #2 in a poop thread.

Rebo's_Guitarist
09-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Jurassic Park #2* - When T-Rex eats the dude hiding on the toilet.

*I totally just used #2 in a poop thread.

Isnt that in the 1st one?

Friday #1

Rocketboy
09-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Isnt that in the 1st one?

Friday #1Yeah, I meant Jurassic Park reference #2, not Jurassic Park 2.
My bad. Edited for clarity.
I barely remember that P.O.S. sequel.

jonthejedi
09-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Cmon...Caddyshack. Right? Always worth a revisit to the pool with Carl.

CaptainSolo1138
09-26-2007, 07:02 AM
American Pie (the first). Paul Finch saying, "I...can't...hold...it!" right before his @$$ explodes in the woman's room was one of the funniest parts of that movie.

jonthejedi
09-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Didn't Fisher King have a dandy of a doody?

2-1B
09-26-2007, 11:06 PM
Jack@#$ The Movie where that one dude bricks in a dry toilet in the store.

plasticfetish
09-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Jack@#$ The Movie where that one dude bricks in a dry toilet in the store.That took place here in Portland at a place called Hippo Hardware (http://www.hippohardware.com/). They sell recycled and antique parts from houses. I've been in the room with the toilets (sinks and tubs) a half dozen times since seeing that movie, and every time I walk out laughing when I think about it.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-28-2007, 10:49 PM
Isn't there a scene from one of the Police Academies in where a cat takes a dump in a bowl of Rice Krispies?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Also can't forget Tommy Boy during the airplane scene where the old lady vacates the restroom on the airplane and David Spade's character is overpowered by the stench she left.

TeeEye7
10-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Number Two throughout the movie! Enough said!

scruffziller
10-27-2007, 07:27 PM
AH MAN!!! I can't believe no one has mentioned THEE BEST POOP SCENE OF ALL TIME!!!!!

from..............

TRAINSPOTTING!!!!!

Spud bringing his soiled sheets into the dining room saying he is going to wash them. Then tug-o-warring with his girlfriend's mom over whose going to wash them. Only then to have the entire fecal mass get flung through the room all over his girlfriend and her family!!!!!! CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!:D:thumbsup:

Rocketboy
10-27-2007, 08:16 PM
I prefer Ewan crawling out of the toilet.

scruffziller
10-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I prefer Ewan crawling out of the toilet.

Hmmmmmm, I would say on that, I would prefer him sloshing around in the soup of the toilet. Before he crawls in.:yes::D

El Chuxter
08-19-2008, 11:40 AM
The Daily Show: "What if I took a crap on your front lawn?"
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=127221&title=If-These-Shoes-Could-Talk

And I found this little gem while looking for that one!
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=128874&title=Political-Movement

DarthNihilus
10-22-2008, 02:09 PM
Did anyone mention Cartman's scene in that Make Love not Warcraft scene where his mom comes down with that little portable toilet?

DarthQuack
10-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Did anyone mention Cartman's scene in that Make Love not Warcraft scene where his mom comes down with that little portable toilet?

Clearly awesome....