PDA

View Full Version : If you could live in the Star Wars Universe...

stillakid
09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
If you could live in the Star Wars Universe, what planet would you choose? What kind of being would you choose to be? Would you like to live a simple farm life, like Luke on Tatooine? Or maybe be an alien on the ocean planet of Kamino. Of course there's always the big city life on Coruscant. But don't forget endless skiing on the snow planet of Hoth.

So where would you choose to live? What kind of creature would you like to be (or stay human!)?

JediTricks
09-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Coruscant seems to have the most going on, the most nooks and crannies to hide in while still having plenty of people around. On the other hand, Tatooine has both plenty of people and free space, but it's hot and backwater. I'd be a freighter/smuggler going from place to place a la Han Solo, so I'd live on my ship. :D

bigbarada
09-25-2007, 10:11 PM
I always thought Bespin would be a nice place to visit, just not sure if I would want to live there.

Tatooine? No. To much like Alamogordo, NM and I just escaped that place. All the "Iraq desert" scenes in Transformers were filmed in Alamogordo, that should give you an idea of the climate there.

Naboo actually looks like a really nice place, but would probably be like living in a country club... full of rich, stuck-up snobs who care more about fashion than their planet's security.

I wish we saw more of Kashyyk in Ep3, that place looked pretty nice.

For now, I'd have to pick a nice remote location on Endor. That's the perfect climate for me.

jedi master sal
09-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Hmm, Naboo having many European takes on it's society is very appealing to me.
Kamino is too damned wet and no land.
Geonosis, nope, would not fit in with that hive mentality.
Coruscant is way to busy, but I wouldn't mind a visit now and then.
Mustafar is WAY to hot.
Kashyyyk, while nice, I'd feel so out of place and tiny next to those Wookiees.
Utapau is kinda neat, not my top choice but an alternate.
Boz Pity, nah.
Cato Neimoidia-forget it, I already live in the city of bridges-Pittsburgh...
Tatooine-while not as hot as Mustafar is still too hot for me.
Hoth, is way to cold.
Endor, this would be a possibility if not for the giant creatures that come a huntin'. However if I could stay safe from them, Endor would be an alternate.

I can't think of any more planets from the movies (and that's all I'm going to use for this question).

So it looks like Naboo is the choice.

However, like JT, I'd much rather have my own ship and come and go as I please. So that's really my choice.

As far as what I'd want to be in the SW galaxy, well Jedi if before the purge, otherwise some sort of "business" man, card player, scoundrel. I'd be a natural at Sabaac.

-Sal

Slicker
09-26-2007, 01:27 AM
I'd just chill on my ship like Han. Why bother buying a house?

Kidhuman
09-26-2007, 06:52 AM
Yavin 4 doesnt seem too bad.

CaptainSolo1138
09-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I'd live on Bespin so I could pet Lobot's head.

Jargo
09-26-2007, 07:26 AM
Endor. I'd be a Gorax and Condor dragon and massive spider annihilator. Then once they'd been eradicated I'd open a harmonious commune. at one with nature. Perhaps a male bonding sanctuary. :)

don't think I'd want to be anything other than 'human'.

Rocketboy
09-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I'd live on Naboo and stalk Padme.

JEDIpartner
09-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Naboo for me, thanks. :)

pbarnard
09-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Obroa or some other world where it's a scholarly center. Hot young alien tail and tail-less lovelies all over the place.