PDA

View Full Version : One of every figure...

Slicker
09-26-2007, 04:27 AM
I'm trying to find a one of every figure club to make things easier. I checked at Brians Toys but there's unavailable right now. Does anyone else no of any other reputable dealers that offer something like this?

TheRealDubya
09-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Check Brian's again. They're the only one I have found, and I have been super impressed.

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SONEOFEACHCLUB

EDIT: I see what you're talking about with it being unavailable, but I can still add it to my cart and process for checkout. I would try it, and if you feel shaky about it at all, give them a call.

2-1B
09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Welcome back Slick !

They have a great club over at Kebco...check them out. :)

Slicker
09-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Welcome back Slick !

They have a great club over at Kebco...check them out. :)I've heard nothing but good things about them yet I totally forgot to check!!! Thank you Caesar. :love:

Anywho, I went back and checked again like Dubya said and ordered it. I figured that since it said unavailable I couldn't order.

You said it's been so far so good? That's good news.

JEDIpartner
09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
They have a great club over at Kebco...check them out. :)

*plays duck and cover as I look around for flashes of lightning*

jjreason
09-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I'm a little red in the face as well..... :shocked:

DarkJedi5
10-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Does anyone here use the Kebco one of every figure? I keep checking the site and it's been down for days and it seems the last time they added new product it was ROTS sneak peek figures.

stillakid
10-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Uh, those bastards owe a lot of collectors a lot of money. I think they went back to lawnmower repair.