PDA

View Full Version : Star Tours Exclusive Mr. Potato Heads Now Available

Lord Malakite
09-26-2007, 03:28 AM
According to Rebelscum the 5 Disney Star Tours exclusive Potato Heads (Yam Solo, Luke Frywalker, Princess Tater, Darth Mash and Spuda Fett) are now available for $12 a piece. They can be ordered by calling 407-363-6200.

DarkArtist
10-20-2007, 09:57 PM
These are really cool and a great addition for anyone who has the first 3 potato heads. Bought these for my wife for our 2nd Anniversary. I got her both Vader and Spud trooper for Christmas and for her birthday was R2. I have to say that Spuda Fett is by far my favorite.

BIG MAC
11-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Anyone have any luck with ordering with said phone # ?

figrin bran
11-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I bought Spuda Fett when I was at Disneyland a few days ago. It didn't seem like they were moving/selling all that quickly.

DarkArtist
11-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Anyone have any luck with ordering with said phone # ?

I had no trouble. in fact they shipped and arrived a few days later.

K M Toydarian
03-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Driving back from Carlsbad for work this weekend, I stopped at Disneyland to pick up the new Potato Heads, with a 1 hour shopping pass.
Only got Han and Boba though. I decided to limit myself for space and $ reasons. They look nice though.

Thunderbird
03-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Are these all still available? I've been trying to find the time to go and pick these up. If they are all still there I might have to make a road trip.

Banthaholic
03-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Saw them at WDW back around christmas season.

K M Toydarian
03-05-2008, 12:44 AM
Are these all still available? I've been trying to find the time to go and pick these up. If they are all still there I might have to make a road trip.

Yes, the Star Trader had all 5 Potato Heads. The toy shop near the front emporium also had all 5. I imagine California Adventure also carries them at Enginears toys store, but I didn't go there.
They should still be available. They also had all the carded Disney characters as Star Wars characters figures as well.

Thunderbird
03-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Yes, the Star Trader had all 5 Potato Heads. The toy shop near the front emporium also had all 5. I imagine California Adventure also carries them at Enginears toys store, but I didn't go there.
They should still be available. They also had all the carded Disney characters as Star Wars characters figures as well.

Cool thanks for the heads up. I keep putting off going and picking these up, just not enough time in the week. I picked up the Disney figures a while back. I think it was you who mentioned the 1 hour shopping pass, if it was thank for that, now I don't have to spend the whole day just to feel like I got my moneys worth.

Bel-Cam Jos
06-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I picked up just the Solo one, and yes, there were plenty of them at DL for $12 each.