PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Saga Legends Variations

Thunderbird
10-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I just pick up wave 3 of the Legends today and found a few variations I didn't know about. Some are package variations for those who care and the others are figure variations.

Imperial Officer, brown hair, blue eyes, no "fan choice" sticker
Imperial Officer, brown hair, brown eyes, w/ "fan choice" sticker
Imperial Officer, blonde hair, blue eyes, w/ "fan choice" sticker

Sandtrooper, orange sholder pad, figure very dirty
Sandtrooper, white sholder pad, figure very clean

The next one's are just w/ & w/o "fan choice" sticker, so no big deal except to us completists.
Clone Trooper Officer, red both w/ and w/o "fan choice" sticker
Clone Trooper Officer, blue w/o "fan choice" sticker

I didn't know about some of these, you guys might have, but there new to me.

Kidhuman
10-01-2007, 11:42 PM
I picked up the Yellow Clone Officer, but it had the Blue guy on the card.

figrin bran
10-02-2007, 03:26 AM
I got 3 Yellow Clones from HTS and all 3 had the blue clone on the card.

Qui-Long Gone
10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Haven't seen the officers yet, but I passed on the yellow and red clones....too many colors for me (I like my green and 4 whites just fine....maybe with 4 more whites).

mtriv73
10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
RS had a new sandtrooper variation posted today. No dirt with a white pauldron.

Thunderbird
10-04-2007, 10:10 PM
I just pick up the yellow clone, red pit droids, and battle damaged Battle Droids, yesterday. Wow this has been a hell of a week:thumbsup:

Ji'dai
10-05-2007, 05:44 PM
The Dark Troopers I got today both have gold coins. I thought the gold coins were limited to the UGH figures.

I spotted the Red and Blue Clone Officers today, both had the Blue Clone pictured on the card front.

I've only seen the brown hair Imperial Officers. Didn't bother checking the eye paint.

mtriv73
10-09-2007, 11:40 AM
The Dark Troopers I got today both have gold coins. I thought the gold coins were limited to the UGH figures.

I spotted the Red and Blue Clone Officers today, both had the Blue Clone pictured on the card front.

I've only seen the brown hair Imperial Officers. Didn't bother checking the eye paint.

All Darktroopers have gold coins.

All the Officers come on a card with the blue officer (unless they change it down the road.) The variant is whether or not they have the fans choice sticker-like anyone would care.

I've seen all 3 officers now and I also didn't pay any attention to eye color. One of the "blonde" troopers I saw looked like his hair wasn't painted. I left it and got a painted one.