PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight on CBS

BountyHunterScum
10-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Anything and everything moonlight.

2-1B
10-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Great show! Bruce Willis and Cybill Shephard make an awesome pair. :)

BountyHunterScum
10-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Great show! Bruce Willis and Cybill Shephard make an awesome pair. :)

Haha that's Moonlight-ing.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-07-2007, 11:57 PM
I had overlooked it or forgotten about it when looking at the Entertainment Weekly Fall Preview, but it I was watching the premiere of Ghost Whisperer and saw the ad for it so I decided to watch it. I was going to be watching Numb3rs on the same channel, so it is a whole block of CBS for me on Friday.

It's an okay show so far. A couple familiar faces from Alias and Veronica Mars. Looks like they decided to go a different route than many shows in letting her know his secret early on. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to that.

BountyHunterScum
10-08-2007, 12:14 AM
I had overlooked it or forgotten about it when looking at the Entertainment Weekly Fall Preview, but it I was watching the premiere of Ghost Whisperer and saw the ad for it so I decided to watch it. I was going to be watching Numb3rs on the same channel, so it is a whole block of CBS for me on Friday.

It's an okay show so far. A couple familiar faces from Alias and Veronica Mars. Looks like they decided to go a different route than many shows in letting her know his secret early on. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to that.

She appears to accept his secret. She might have reservations at first but I have to admit if I knew someone who was a vampire it would be interesting and weird rolled into one.