PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Wave 1 Titaniums!

Battle Droid
10-09-2007, 05:11 PM
From, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558Y

Tatooine Skiff
AT-OT (All Terrain Open Transport)
Battlestar Galactica (Classic)
Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter
Millennium Falcon (2005 Deco)
Clone Scout on Speeder Bike

Kidhuman
10-09-2007, 05:34 PM
The skiff could be really cool, dont know the AT-OT???, Saesee is a repaint more than likely. Clone on speeder bike could be ok and the Falcon sounds like an easy pass as I have all the versions already.

Battle Droid
10-09-2007, 05:37 PM
dont know the AT-OT???

It's from ROTS.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/vehicle/atot/

Kidhuman
10-09-2007, 06:05 PM
Its a convertable AT-TE then. Cool.

BountyHunterScum
10-09-2007, 07:44 PM
The skiff could be really cool, dont know the AT-OT???, Saesee is a repaint more than likely. Clone on speeder bike could be ok and the Falcon sounds like an easy pass as I have all the versions already.

Saesee's fighter is the AOTC arrowhead fighter in orange. So yeah repaint.

Darth Duranium
10-09-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm glad the original Battlestar Galactica's in this batch... waiting a long time. Now where's that Heavy Raider or original Shuttle?

BountyHunterScum
10-10-2007, 03:04 AM
I wish they had pics, I may get Classic BSG I did kinda like the show. Ah the good old days when tv wasn't as stark raving perverse as it is now.

mtriv73
10-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Unless the speeder bike is the Barc speeder I'm passing. I have enough already. The ATOT sounds good. The falcon can go to the kiddies, I'm buying every galactica I see to make an old school fleet (I just wish they'd reconsider making base stars.) The skiff could be nice and I'll save judgement on the jedi starfighter until I see it.

JediTricks
10-10-2007, 03:15 PM
The new entries sound awesome, I can't wait to get them. The repaints don't sound awesome, but at least there's more balance here than the last few waves of 1 new vehicle to 5 repaints. I hope the skiff isn't too small though.

And didn't we already get an ROTS Falcon? I know we did, so I can't imagine what they're talking about - maybe silver repaint?

Jangu Fett
10-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I thought Hasbro said they were stepping up the SW Titaniums? Only 2 new models? The Classic Galactica, is the only thing listed that has me interested. And HOORAY 3 ,yes 3, REPAINTS. Great work, Hasbro..... NOT!!! I have to agree with mtriv73, unless that "speeder" is a BARC, I'll also pass. I have 3 already, I skipped the Ewok one, and I'm not spendeing another $5 on the Snowtrooper one. 2008 is looking like another dissappointing year for Titaniums. Hopefully that changes, but I would hold my breath.