PDA

View Full Version : what palpatine in outfits to be made into figures?

Gothiczartan
10-10-2007, 11:32 PM
I would like to see a duel palpatine from ROTS to be made into a figure with soft goods robe with a lightsaber.

list what outfits on palpatine you want to see made into figures

stillakid
10-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Palpatine as Bea Arthur.
Palpatine in Slave Leia Bikini.
Palpatine in Tatooine floppy hat with binoculars.
Palpatine is Storm Trooper disguise.
Palpatine and Yarna two pack

Gothiczartan
10-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Palpatine as Bea Arthur.
Palpatine in Slave Leia Bikini.
Palpatine in Tatooine floppy hat with binoculars.
Palpatine is Storm Trooper disguise.
Palpatine and Yarna two pack

that's not from the movie!

El Chuxter
10-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Palpatine in a bikini would be freaking hot.

stillakid
10-11-2007, 08:23 AM

I think that it's all Expanded Universe.

Mister Roboto
10-11-2007, 09:55 AM

WRONG! Palpatine and Yarna were both in Return of the Jedi. Also one time a guy I know on the internet told me that the guy who played the emperor wore the stormtrooper armor for one scene.

Also, the emperor is kind of crazy, so how do you know he isn't wearing a metal bikini under that robe?

Droid
10-11-2007, 10:05 AM
I'd like a figure from Revenge of the Sith when he announces the formation of the Empire (without that crazy action feature where his face turns from pre-injury to post-injury).

Sinscia Fat'o
10-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Palpatine in a bikini would be freaking hot.

Palpatine with dip in cold water and instant tan lines.

DarkArtist
10-14-2007, 06:58 PM
WRONG! Palpatine and Yarna were both in Return of the Jedi. Also one time a guy I know on the internet told me that the guy who played the emperor wore the stormtrooper armor for one scene.

Also, the emperor is kind of crazy, so how do you know he isn't wearing a metal bikini under that robe?

Don't take any offense to this Mister Roboto, but your post sorta sounded like Michelle Flaherty from American Pie "This one time at Band Camp." actually I think the post is very amusing and would love to see someone make a custom figure of that.

would especially love to see a custom of Palpatine in the bikini, that would rock.lollollollol