PDA

View Full Version : Stass Allie in AOTC Wave next year?

Battle Droid
10-12-2007, 07:08 PM
http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/news.htm

aussietrooper20
10-12-2007, 07:55 PM
I cant understand 4-inches writing. what are they saying about stass allie?

Battle Droid
10-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Here's what i got with the Babel Fish translater.

In March 2008 Stass Allie in the basic figures LINE is to appear. The second Wave should be available in this month, and according to the announcements of Rebelscum, which were made before a few days, she is contained characters from AOTC.

El Chuxter
10-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Wow.

With all the tons of great unproduced characters (Yarna, Tey How), and all the characters in dire need of a resculpt (ROTJ Luke and Evazan), we get ANOTHER FRIGGING STASS ALLIE?

:rolleyes:

Tycho
10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Beru
Cliegg
Yarna
Tey How
Rebel Flight Tech (Yavin)
R2D2 Lightsaber (resculpt)
Bom Vimdim (actually rumored for 2008)
Queen Jamilla
Daultry Dofine
Torryn Far
Owen (AOTC)
Jocasta Nu
Saurin
Ben Quadrinaros
Tonnika Sister
Keeolkeech
Wioslea
Reegesk
R2D2 Shiled Bunker
Padme Senator
Queen Purple Dress
Luke Medical Frigate
Sgt. Doaylln
Woof
Treva Horme
Slim Aloo
black Bespin Guard (rumored)
Mother Ewok w. baby (rumored)
Tonbuck Toora (rumored)

This is what we voted for in the 2004-2005 polling. Resculpts weren't asked about. "F-ROTJ Death Star II Luke," but he could have garnered the votes like R5D4 did and made it in, anyway (as a write-in). [Disc. - I'd actually buy a good Death Star II Luke - but don't tell anyone).

But dude, there are even more choices and when the above get made, or more of them at least, we're going to vote again - adding in the winners of the EU poll you can vote in with my signature link below.

OR VOTE SW COLLECTING DIES!

I'm not going to collect the same characters for Clone Wars stuff, and the live-action TV show would have to be awesome to even get me to bother.

If I'm still alive in 2010 or whenever it gets on the air, I'll be posting pictures of my dioramas with the toys we all have already bought. I'm not going to be so into some new angle on it. Like the Force Unleashed: - I'm largely ignoring that.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Well, the first one was Adi Gallia with slightly darker skin, and the second one looks like junk while not on the speeder bike (which is completely wrong anyway), so I'll be glad to get a new one.

DarkArtist
10-14-2007, 07:15 PM
I'd like to see an SA Allie next year, since the one we got with ROTS was horrible. I thinking softgoods cloak and articulation similiar to Aayla Secura.

JediTricks
10-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Why does anybody care? She's a total nobody, I really don't see how we need yet another of her.

Mvader91
10-15-2007, 05:19 PM
Stass Whoo?

Droid
10-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I don't care what anyone says, Adi Galia and Stass Allie are the same character. They only made up a different name for the fans who could figure out it was a different actress between Episode I and Episode II. Any average person would think they were the same character.

So we have had: the first carded Adi, the two TRU Jedi Council set figures, and the speeder back Stass.

So if they make a Stass in 2008 this will be the fifth rendition of this character with no dialogue that did nothing but sit around on the council and get blown up on a speederbike. Meanwhile, Hasbro says in a Q&A they have a hard time fitting human female figures into the line. Why then yet another Stass (which no one is asking for) when they could make Yarna, the Tonnikas, Torrynn Farr, some of the other Padme outfits, Leia from the medical frigate, the Queen of Alderaan, or young Beru? Where exactly are the people clamoring for more Stass Allie figures? It is just another example of making a figure no one was asking for when they could make a figure a lot of people are asking for.

I hear more people asking for a Bariss Ofee resculpt than Stass Allie.

Qui-Long Gone
10-15-2007, 06:59 PM
???????????? There should be a rule about making figures no one is asking for....

and

Why do the Germans get all the news first???

Sinscia Fat'o
10-15-2007, 07:02 PM
I thought we'd get a Barris Offee first before we got someone like this...dont get me wrong she deserves a little better figure than that speeder bike thing that came out with episode 3... but there's still alot of cooler females to make before we got back to this character, but oh well, could be worse.

El Chuxter
10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
Stass Allie was intended to be Adi Gallia, but they casted an actress who looks so unlike the model who played Adi that it wasn't believable.

And a proper sculpt of Barriss, with excellent articulation and maybe with a removable cape, is near the very top of my want list.

Battle Droid
10-16-2007, 12:15 PM
Stass Allie is being listed here, no pic.

http://www.blister.jp/item7877.html

Sinscia Fat'o
10-16-2007, 12:29 PM
Stass Allie was intended to be Adi Gallia, but they casted an actress who looks so unlike the model who played Adi that it wasn't believable.

And a proper sculpt of Barriss, with excellent articulation and maybe with a removable cape, is near the very top of my want list.

As she is on mine. Barriss is a great character whose first figure kinda sucked...i didn't even get the thing the one time i found it because it was so horriable. Though maybe in 09...or in the clone wars line up, which would be a perfect place for Barriss to finally get some love!

El Chuxter
10-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Barriss could get some love from me anytime. :lipsrsealed::beard: