PDA

View Full Version : UK Wildcats BEAT LSU!

jedi master sal
10-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Whoo-hoo! I love rooting for the underdog.

Congrats to our own UKWildcat as he's a big fan.

I was not only pulling for the underdog, but also pulling for your team because I know you. o it was even more fun and gratifying for me that they won.

Have a beer on me! (Responsibly of course.)

UKWildcat
10-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Thanks Sal!!!! :D

That was one helluva game, I knew UK could pull out the upset victory if they could keep up with LSU and make it a game in the 4th.... which they did. We even accomplished this without our starting/star running back Little which makes the win even more impressive.

I'm a VA Tech fan too, as many of you know, and after LSU dominated the Hokies in the first game of the season, I thought NO ONE was going to beat LSU... Not only was I wrong, but it was none other than the Kentucky Wildcats who did it!!! Awesome stuff... :D:thumbsup:

I'm going to consider this win an early Birthday present. :)

Getting ready to crack open a celebratory beer here in a minute. ;)

Thanks again Sal!!! You rock! :)

Kidhuman
10-13-2007, 09:04 PM
Major upset, congrats to Ashley Judd as a fan also.

jedi master sal
10-14-2007, 12:06 AM
Thanks Sal!!!! :D

That was one helluva game, I knew UK could pull out the upset victory if they could keep up with LSU and make it a game in the 4th.... which they did. We even accomplished this without our starting/star running back Little which makes the win even more impressive.

I'm a VA Tech fan too, as many of you know, and after LSU dominated the Hokies in the first game of the season, I thought NO ONE was going to beat LSU... Not only was I wrong, but it was none other than the Kentucky Wildcats who did it!!! Awesome stuff... :D:thumbsup:

I'm going to consider this win an early Birthday present. :)

Getting ready to crack open a celebratory beer here in a minute. ;)

Thanks again Sal!!! You rock! :)

No problem buddy. Was happy to do it and show recognition to you and your team.

-Sal

figrin bran
10-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the beer Sal!

I love it when the BCS gets thrown for a loop

Rocketboy
10-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Awesome!
But shouldn't this be in the sport forum...oh wait...

2-1B
10-14-2007, 02:23 AM
I offer my congratulations as well...but to Ashley Judd first and foremost, THEN to UKWildcat.

Sorry Yuke but I think you'll understand. lol

Bel-Cam Jos
10-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Awesome!
But shouldn't this be in the sport forum...oh wait...But it should be merged with the NCAA Football 2007 thread. Mods with such powers... activate!