PDA

View Full Version : Dewback rerelease with new Sandtrooper rider

bigbarada
10-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Now that we have a pretty good SA Sandtrooper army, it'd be cool to get a repaint/rerelease of the 1997 Dewback beast with an updated Sandtrooper rider. The POTF2 version looks pathetic compared to the current figures. So this new figure should be SA like the Saga Legends figures, with the addition of ball socket legs to sit on the Dewback properly.

Some might argue for a resculpted Dewback, but I think the current toy is great, no real need to redo it. Maybe just an updated paint job. We haven't seen it in 10 years, so I think it would do well with kids, especially in a window box.

Jayspawn
10-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah i'd go for that. My Sandtrooper army is big enough and I have several Dewbacks. But I'd go for an updated (and I mean super sweet) rider w/ Dew.

Devo
10-25-2007, 05:01 PM
I'd actually like a 'real-feel' skin dewback.

Kidhuman
10-25-2007, 07:22 PM
I have a Vintage Dewback and I think I have the one from 97(unsure since alot of that stuff is at my parents house.)

I would love a newer version of it, could always use another one.

jedibear
10-26-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm surprised that in the current rush of re-issues that the Dewback hasn't been among them. It is a piece that still stands up quite well.
As for an updated paint job...I'm a little leery of that considering how hideous the current re-issues of the arena creatures look and of course how awful the eye-hole, heavy perm bantha came out...