PDA

View Full Version : November Hauls

Kidhuman
11-01-2007, 07:10 AM
Post em if ya bought em!!!

JediTricks
11-01-2007, 08:44 PM
WTF? No haul post to start? Weak! You just want to be first. :p

TAC Darth Trapjaw... er, Malak - Boring figure all around, the head is an old guy and the body is an odd shape with a '70s unitard plus a loincloth for an outfit. The build is unusual for a SW figure, wide shoulders and very narrow hips, it's somewhat realistic but looks scrawny this way. An alright use of diagonal-cut elbows, articulation on the rest is ok but not astounding. Ultimately, not as good as it could be.

Beast
11-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Spider-Man 3 - Target Deluxe 3-Disc Set.
Plus my brother's Wal-Mart bonus disc. So that's 4 Disc of Spidey goodness. :)

JetsAndHeels
11-01-2007, 10:50 PM
The new OTEP cd...entitled The Ascension.

Kidhuman
11-01-2007, 11:26 PM
WTF? No haul post to start? Weak! You just want to be first. :p

Yeah, I did it before I went looking today.

TAC Darth Trapjaw... er, Malak - Boring figure all around, the head is an old guy and the body is an odd shape with a '70s unitard plus a loincloth for an outfit. The build is unusual for a SW figure, wide shoulders and very narrow hips, it's somewhat realistic but looks scrawny this way. An alright use of diagonal-cut elbows, articulation on the rest is ok but not astounding. Ultimately, not as good as it could be.

I thought these two figures from KOTOR were pretty weak, especially Revan. Being a "poll winner" and all they should have done better with him. Malak is better than Revan, but not by much, at least his mouth piece comes off and he is missing 1/2 is face

Battle Droid
11-02-2007, 01:08 PM
CZ-4 (Finally found Wave 4 at retail)
Saga Legends AOTC Clone Commander
Transformers 2-Disc Special Edition DVD Set

DarthQuack
11-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Scored some nice stuff on my way home from Brockport from seeing the lady...

All of Wave 4 at WM
Half of Wave 5 at WM in Herkimer

Kidhuman
11-02-2007, 03:30 PM
McSolo at WM this morning

BountyHunterScum
11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Mcsnowtrooper at TRU this afternoon, only reason I found him is because they had a sh-tload of him.

TeeEye7
11-03-2007, 02:55 AM
$2.50/hr. raise. Woo Hoo! :thumbsup:

(First raise in 6 years!) :upset:

UKWildcat
11-03-2007, 11:22 AM
Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player: $98.xx @ Walmart - SCORE!!!!!! :D
The Big Lebowski HD-DVD :thumbsup:

DarthQuack
11-03-2007, 11:57 AM
Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD Player: $98.xx @ Walmart - SCORE!!!!!! :D
The Big Lebowski HD-DVD :thumbsup:

I had heard of this deal the other day.....if I had an HDTV I would have been all over this....I should have been anyways just for the deal.....make sure you get your 5 free movies too....check some dvd forums for more info on that.

General_Grievous
11-03-2007, 12:27 PM
I bought The Beatles: 1 (or "The Hits" CD). I had it a long time ago, but I lost it, so I decided to buy a replacement.

toylover
11-03-2007, 02:09 PM
Battlestar Galactica Mark VII. Not much else...

LTBasker
11-03-2007, 02:38 PM
McQuarrie Vader x2
McQuarrie Snowtrooper x2
UGH Biggs (Pilot) x1
UGH R2-D2 x1
Hot Wheels '66 Batmobile (Smooth grille) x1 (I swear it's my last one >_>)

Sadly, they also had UGHs of Mace, Galactic Marine, Han and Ceremony Luke but didn't have enough money. >_<

BountyHunterScum
11-03-2007, 03:04 PM
McQuarrie Vader x2
McQuarrie Snowtrooper x2
UGH Biggs (Pilot) x1
UGH R2-D2 x1
Hot Wheels '66 Batmobile (Smooth grille) x1 (I swear it's my last one >_>)

Sadly, they also had UGHs of Mace, Galactic Marine, Han and Ceremony Luke but didn't have enough money. >_<

I've never found the smooth grilled or speed racer 5 holed wheel version of the 66 batmobile.

UKWildcat
11-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I had heard of this deal the other day.....if I had an HDTV I would have been all over this....I should have been anyways just for the deal.....make sure you get your 5 free movies too....check some dvd forums for more info on that.

I have an HDTV but even if I didn't, I still would have picked up the HD-A2 player for the price. $98.xx was a no brainer for me, and was the ultimate deciding factor in making me jump into one of the High Def DVD formats. The player supposedly does a superb job in upconverting as well.

I already have my print out for the free movies, just need to decide which ones to get. ;) (I frequent DVDTalk)

If a BluRay player ever drops to that price then I'd be all over one of those too. :yes:

Beast
11-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Yay, a comics haul. Picked up some books that were being held. :)

The All-New OHOTMU A to Z #4
Avengers Classic #5
Gen 13 #13
Marvel Comic Presents #2
Marvel Adventures: The Avengers #17
Marvel Spotlight: Marvel Zombies
New X-Men #43
Ultimate Power #8
X-Men: Messiah Complex One-Shot (Chapter 1)

figrin bran
11-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Yellow AOTC clone
Lady Jaye
Beachhead
Cars Andretti

Jargo
11-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Dr Who figures:
Series one Deluxe electronic light up Reaper w/ stand
Series one Grey suit Auton
Series one Empty child *loose* (coz I hate the S1 Cpt Jack that packs with it)
Series two Krillitane brown/red x2
Series three Judoon Captain
Series three Judoon trooper x2
Series three Pig guard *loose*
Series three Lazlo the pretty pig
Series three The Master w/ laser screwdriver

Kidhuman
11-03-2007, 11:58 PM
SL Biker Scout

JetsAndHeels
11-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Caught up on my comics yesterday:

Action Comics #856, 857, 858
Superman Confidential #7, 8
Superman #668, 669
Legion of Superheroes #7

Went ahead and completed my Smallville comics with #7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Tales of the TMNT #1 (vol 2)
Raphael: Bad Moon Rising #1

Who's Who of DC Superman mini figure

Then went to Wal-Mart and found the following SW toys:

Titanium V-Wing
Titanium AT-TE
Galactic Heroes Obi Wan and Jango Fett
Galactic Heroes Luke and Darth Vader (removable helmet)
Saga Legends Sandtrooper

and to top things off got a box of upper deck football

Saturday I ordered a couple of the NECA 300 figures from superherotoys.
Got King Leonidas and the Immortal..best part is the Immortal was on sale for $5.

DarthQuack
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
Found all of Wave 6 sans McSnow :(

DarthQuack
11-06-2007, 06:04 PM
Seinfeld Complete Series w/ Best Buy Fridge packaging.

JediTricks
11-07-2007, 03:43 PM
TAC McQuarrie Starkiller Hero - not as accurate as I would have liked, but a pretty decent figure in its own rite with a good array of accessories.

TAC Hermi Odle - picked up this extra if anybody wants a trade or needs him, he may go back.

TAC McQuarrie Fett - either an extra for me or trade bait.

Michelin 19" wiper blade x2 - it's nearly the rainy season, so I picked up a new set of wiper blades even though the old ones weren't in too bad of shape. Really easy to put on thankfully, didn't have to use any of the kit junk (of which there was PLENTY!) or any tools at all. Turns out they're made by Pylon and only licensed by Michelin though, kinda stupid.

Tire Pressure Gauge - the tires got rotated on the car so I figured it was a good time to get one of these so I could get the proper inflation going, friggin' 75-cent air at the gas station yet the gauge is barely readable!

Diamond Select Toys Wrath of Khan Enterprise - long delayed but finally here and underwhelming. DST cheaped out on this reissue's deco, the original had opaque materials and primer so there was no light bleed, they went with a slightly translucent plastic and no primer so even low ambient light shows right through, it's unbelievably frustrating. Also, the 18 new sounds are too many lines of dialogue and not enough sound effects, can't cycle past them, and the lighting patterns downright suck. Very frustrating and disappointing.

I thought these two figures from KOTOR were pretty weak, especially Revan. Being a "poll winner" and all they should have done better with him. Malak is better than Revan, but not by much, at least his mouth piece comes off and he is missing 1/2 is faceI could tell I'd be bored to tears with Revan, he's just a guy in a sorta bland outfit standing there, so I didn't bother even trying to track him down. He's not even a winner of the poll, they shenaniganed him into the win. The reasons you mentioned are why I went for Malak, at least he had something interesting about him.

El Chuxter
11-07-2007, 03:49 PM
Hemorrhoid cream

JetsAndHeels
11-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Received my neca Leonidas and Immortal figures in the mail today from superherotoys.

DarthQuack
11-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Hemorrhoid cream

I prefer the cooling gel.

LTBasker
11-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Monday - 2x Regular TWOK Enteprises, 2x B/D TWOK Enterprises from NewForce

Today - Hermi Odle x1, Yoda & Kybuck x1, 3PO w/ Crumb x1 and Roron Corob x1. They had shirtless Anakin and Darth Malak but I left'em, they just weren't interesting enough to grab right away. Unfortunately someone already grabbed pre-cyborg Grievous and Starkiller. >_<

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Legends figures:
*Biker Scout
*TC-14
*maroon Pit Droids
*silver damage tan Battle Droids

MASTERKESSLER
11-08-2007, 02:10 AM
Found all of this wave at target earlier this evening. An employee pulled them from the back for me. Tycho is great possible the best of this wave. The ewoks are also great. Those are the only two that I have opened so far. I will have to cancel my one of every figure from Brian's Toys. I also found found biker scout, R4-I9, McSnowie and Darktrooper @ Kohls. Kohls had the rest of the droids but I already have them. I also was talking to a guy in the toy dept at WM and he said that Target had the new battle packs, I later found out that he is a scalper, and he probably took them all. They where the Bespin and hunt for Grievous.

Blue2th
11-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Went into a Walmart at like 1:00PM in the afternoon, and they had an island full of figures. My guess is they had many 30th figures backed up cause the pegs were still full of Sagas. Anyways, I found:

UGH Airborne Trooper
UGH Vader
UGH McBobba
UGH McBobba Animated
UGH Biggs
Tycho (no I wasn't in San Diego)
R2-D2 with net
McSnowy Trooper
Holo Anakin...
This figure is interesting, besause he is molded in clear plastic and then painted in a wash of paint that is translucent, along with purple pearl paint for effect. Is this the first time a holo fig has been done this way? (No it doesn't look like OTC holo Ben) the effect works works quite well. They chose the right material for holo soft-goods, though I imagine he could have been done just as well or better with a paint washed plastic cloak.

Ji'dai
11-08-2007, 03:30 PM
McQuarrie Snowtrooper x2 That makes six!

The Da Vinci Code Special Edition DVD Giftset - includes the cryptex and Robert Langdon's Journal prop replicas. Picked this one up for $35 at Sam's Club as a gift for my Dad.

EDIT:

Hit another Wal-Mart on the way home and found Wave 7! I got -

Romba & Graak
Tycho Celchu x2
R2-D2 with Cargo Net
McQuarrie Han Solo x2

JetsAndHeels
11-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Saga Legends Boba Fett
One of those Superman mini-lunchboxes from the Christmas section at Wal-Mart
2007-08 Topps basketball rookie card set (had to get Brandan Wright)

UKWildcat
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
Received my neca Leonidas and Immortal figures in the mail today from superherotoys.

Thanks for the heads on up these JAH. I ordered a complete set yesterday, even got a couple extra Immortal figures. Did yours arrive in good condition? Never ordered from superherotoys, but figured I'd give it a go considering the great prices on these items. :thumbsup: Been meaning to get these for a long while now. Thanks again!

Kidhuman
11-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Got my 2 McSnowjobs from HTS today.

JediTricks
11-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Transformers Masterpiece Starscream

figrin bran
11-09-2007, 11:04 PM
From HTS:

2 Red Clones
2 Blue Clones
Free VTSC Bossk
Revan
McVader
Roron

JetsAndHeels
11-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the heads on up these JAH. I ordered a complete set yesterday, even got a couple extra Immortal figures. Did yours arrive in good condition?

Everything came in mint condition. Not one complaint from me. I think you will feel the same. Hope you enjoy!!

Blue2th
11-10-2007, 01:33 PM
POTC Black Pearl at Walmart for $25.00

Really cool Optimus Prime poster at Walmart for approx. $5.00

UKWildcat
11-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Everything came in mint condition. Not one complaint from me. I think you will feel the same. Hope you enjoy!!

Sweet! Good to hear. :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
11-10-2007, 04:10 PM
teddy bear
Batman mask
vasoline
orange juice
Pepto Bismol
thermometer
Ratatouille
brown socks
Redbook magazine
sparkplugs
fertilizer
Snoopy boxer shorts
cat food
adult diapers
firecrackers
three whole chickens
party favors
Book of Mormon

Beast
11-10-2007, 05:53 PM
teddy bear
Batman mask
vasoline
orange juice
Pepto Bismol
thermometer
Ratatouille
brown socks
Redbook magazine
sparkplugs
fertilizer
Snoopy boxer shorts
cat food
adult diapers
firecrackers
three whole chickens
party favors
Book of Mormon
Someone's planning an interesting weekend. :D

LTBasker
11-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Wal-Mart:
Saga Legends Clone Officer (Yellow - correct "Fans' Choice" sticker) x1
Saga Legends TC-14 x1
Saga Legends Pit Droids (Brown - correct Fans' Choice sticker) x1
Saga Legends R4-I9 x1
30th Anniv. Hermi Odle x1
Saga Legends Sandtrooper (TSC Body, Orange Pauldron, correct "Fans' Choice" sticker) x1
Star Wars Titanium Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter x1

Target:
Star Wars Titanium Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter x1
Star Wars Titanium B-Wing (Orange stripes) x1
Star Wars Comic 2-pack A'Sharad Hett & Dark Woman x1

TRU:
DC Superheroes Scarecrow (still needed one MOMC) x1
Justice League Unlimited single-pack Lex Luthor x2
Saga Legends Yoda x1
Hot Wheels "All Stars" Pontiac GTO (Black with yellow flames) x1

QuikTrip:
20oz Sprite x1

figrin bran
11-10-2007, 09:27 PM
TRU:
Tycho x 2
R2 w. cargo net
ewoks
Revan
Malek
Hermi Odle
Pre Cy Grievous

from WM:
wave 4 comic packs - Fel, Bultar, Assassin Droid

Free from the comic book store : Indy 4 posters, Heroes TV Guides

JediTricks
11-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Someone's planning an interesting weekend. :DI dunno about that, sounds like the standard kit for Slicker's Mom.

Blue2th
11-11-2007, 02:40 PM
UGH McStormtrooper (thought these were done and gone) Now I have completed my TAC UGH.

Legends Pit Droids in funky dreamsicle colors. I don't remember them ever being in this color. The card was crushed, but it's an opener anyways.

Beast
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Thank you Hasbro Toy Shop:

Super Hero Squad Apocalypse & Fuzzy Beast Mega-Pack.
Super Hero Squad Ultimate Giant Man & Ultimate Iron Man Mega-Pack.

LTBasker
11-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Darth Revan x2
UGH Han Solo x1
UGH Celebration Luke x1
Hot Wheels Kar Keeper 10-pack with purple Bone Shaker x1
Hot Wheels Kar Keeper 10-pack with red/brown Bone Shaker x1 (stepdad gets the Bone Shakers) x1
Black clothes hangars 10-pack x1

JetsAndHeels
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM
Justice League Unlimited single-pack Lex Luthor x2

I need to get one of those.

Anyway, today I got:

Flags of our Fathers dvd (on sale for $8.99 at best buy)
History channel presents the Last Stand of the 300 dvd

Stopped by Books a Million and picked up a cool reference guide entitled "101 things you probably did not know about the Civil War."

figrin bran
11-11-2007, 09:16 PM
GI Joe Firefly and Cobra Ninja

Veronica Mars season 1 for $14.99

LTBasker
11-12-2007, 02:15 AM
I need to get one of those.

It's a decent figure, the likeness really sucks though. The Luthor from the 2-pack from a few years back is much better, but for the JLU one I'd suggest checking Toys R Us.

JetsAndHeels
11-12-2007, 12:16 PM
It's a decent figure, the likeness really sucks though. The Luthor from the 2-pack from a few years back is much better, but for the JLU one I'd suggest checking Toys R Us.

Thanks for the heads up.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Wave 7
Red Legends Clone
Dark Side of the Moon album for $3 at a thrift store

Ji'dai
11-12-2007, 08:49 PM
McQuarrie Snowtrooper (my 7th)

figrin bran
11-13-2007, 01:35 AM

You guys are talking about that neon lime green Luthor, right? I bought one but for the purposes of repainting him mustard yellow to be more cartoon accurate. Anyhow, I've seen this figure quite a few times at Target.

General_Grievous
11-13-2007, 11:26 AM
On Sunday I picked up Ratatouille on DVD (There ya go, RooJay! Helping to pay your phone bill! :thumbsup:)

El Chuxter
11-13-2007, 11:42 AM
Mine came in the mail Saturday, but I've still not been able to watch it. I've got that and Sicko on tap for whenever my wife doesn't want to watch crap TV at night. :rolleyes:

Blue2th
11-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Received my Cyborg Grievous, Starkiller and McQuarrie Stormtrooper today from HTS.
The McTrooper was a UGH so that's cool, though I just found one yesterday.
I ordered these when they couldn't be found anywhere, then a couple of days later they were everywhere. :ninja:
I was tempted to buy a couple at retail for my loose display, then I remembered the packing monkeys at Hasbro crush their figures with the air-bubble packs they use to protect them. :cross-eye
Well, I wasn't suprised, they were crushed as expected. Now I can at least add a few coins to my album including a gold one.

JediTricks
11-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Titanium Series Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper Mark II (black) - very nice EU repaint. Paint details aren't fudged like the first one, and they're pretty neatly-applied so the nose, Apollo name plate, and sparkly black areas all pop out well.

DarthQuack
11-14-2007, 01:39 AM
Picked up Super Mario Galaxy at TRU with the $25 gift card. :thumbsup:

Blue2th
11-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Titaniums:

Kit Fisto Fighter w/ Hyperspace ring
AT-RT w/ Camo
Trade Federation Battleship
Darth Advanced Fighter in white

Ultimate Soldier:

2 Wermacht German soldiers
3 Afrika Corps soldiers

Ji'dai
11-15-2007, 04:15 PM
Saga Legends

Biker Scout
R4-I9

DarthQuack
11-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Bought some Virtual Console games for the Wii.
-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario 64

JON9000
11-15-2007, 06:36 PM
BOOKS

All You Need to Know about the Music Business

DVD

none- those new Kubrick discs are ridiculously expensive.

TOYS

Saga Legends Battle Droids x2
RA-7
Han Solo Torture Rack
Hermi (thanks to Val Da Car)
Animated Fett (thanks again to Val Da Car)

Masterpiece Starscream - holy crap, that's cool.

and the big, fat purchase that makes me poor: A new couch and loveseat.

-Super Mario Bros. 2

The "lost" version? I heard that's hard as all get out.

DarthQuack
11-15-2007, 07:40 PM
The "lost" version? I heard that's hard as all get out.

Nah, I do plan on getting that, just didn't get it yet....just the normal SMB2.

General_Grievous
11-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Bought "Assassin's Creed" for Xbox 360.

Blue2th
11-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Four more Ultimate Soldier Afrika Korps 1:18 soldiers.

While looking for these, unbeknownst to me till I looked carefully, there are a couple of blond and brunette versions.

JediTricks
11-16-2007, 03:12 PM
HTS late shipper:
Titanium Series Trade Fed Battleship - Ep 3 colors. Not as slick as the prototype looked, but a good departure from the bland Ep 1 coloring. The weathering is too heavy though.

TAC Pre-Cyborg Grievous - alright figure, could use a little more articulation in the arms, and his sword handle is WAY small. I dunno, this figure looked cooler in pics than it does in person though, he's big but kinda "meh" and doesn't fit in for crap with my other SW guys.

Ji'dai
11-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Ultimate Soldier 1:18 (Wehrmacht)
Pvt. Fritzen Osternoh (German Dress) x2

TAC
Rebel Honor Guard
Luke Skywalker (with Moisture Vaporator)
McQuarrie Starkiller

Wysocki 1000-piece Americana puzzle

Kidhuman
11-16-2007, 09:50 PM
2 McRebels from HTS

jedi master sal
11-16-2007, 11:21 PM
X2 Kit Fisto Starfighters (Titanium)
Trade Federation battleship (Titanium)
X4 Anakin/Assasin Droid Comic Packs (So whomever wants my extra Anakins, I have three of them (I'm keeping one) PM me to make a deal.)

Transformers Robot Heroes (like Galactic heroes
Protoform Jazz/Brawl
Ironhide/Bonecrusher

Slow night. Actually it's been a slow week or two. I just know we are going to get slammed with new product starting Black Friday. It's going to be too much to buy...

JetsAndHeels
11-17-2007, 07:56 AM
Bought "Assassin's Creed" for Xbox 360.

I am curious to see how that game is. When you have played it some and feel like giving a review, please post it. Thanks.

DarthQuack
11-17-2007, 10:18 AM
5 X-Mas Gifts
Monopoly Deluxe Edition

TeeEye7
11-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Goodies to send ChrisC in Afghanistan. :thumbsup:

(Working on some other items that are taking more time than I hoped....it delayed making the deadline for Christmas delivery :frus:. I hope Chris will like them nonetheless).

Anyone else working on his request?

figrin bran
11-17-2007, 07:23 PM
Super Mario Galaxy from TRU and with the $25 card, I got a Starkiller.

El Chuxter
11-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Case of Bud Light
Large bottle of Everclear
Cocktail shaker
Women's underpants
Clown wig
Live squirrel

Kidhuman
11-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Case of Bud Light
Cocktail shaker
Women's underpants
Clown wig
Live squirrel

Party over there

UKWildcat
11-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Wonder what the squirrel is for?

Kidhuman
11-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Pants padding.

TeeEye7
11-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Just make sure you put it in the front.....

General_Grievous
11-18-2007, 01:15 AM
Case of Bud Light
Cocktail shaker
Women's underpants
Clown wig
Live squirrel

Not even going to ask....

:p

El Chuxter
11-18-2007, 01:16 AM
Wonder what the squirrel is for?

Wouldn't you like to know, little miss fanny pincher?

Ji'dai
11-18-2007, 01:24 AM
McQuarrie Snowtrooper x3

Zizzle Pirates of the Caribbean Marty

2 pair black Timberland casual/dress shoes

A few Wysocki 1000-piece Halloween/Autumn and Christmas/Winter Americana-themed puzzles

JediTricks
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
Sideshow 12" Luke Bespin - awesome awesome awesome figure, mine has a few QC issues which mean it's going back.

Polaroid i834 digital camera - for my niece, her birthday is next week. Got it on sale for $90 at Target, 8mp and it felt good, read reviews that said kids are able to use it so it was a go.

Panasonic 2gig SD card - same, got this on sale for $15 at Frys.

Blue2th
11-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Finally found a GI Joe 25th ann. Flint figure today at Target.
Seems this guy was short-packed.

Kidhuman
11-19-2007, 06:28 PM
Chuck and LArry DVD
Dead Like Me Season 1 DVD's
Apocolypto DVD
Talledega Nights DVD
Geore Foreman Grill(Inlaws gift)
Click DVD
Christmas Fleece for wifey.

All for free from my job.

UKWildcat
11-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Dead Like Me Season 1 DVD's

Awesome!!! If you have never seen this one you are in for a real treat. :thumbsup:

Received my 300 figures from SuperHeroToys today:
King Leonidas x1
Queen Gorgo x1
Ephialtes x1
Immortal x3

Thanks again JAH for the heads up! :)

Kidhuman
11-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I watched it when it was on Showtime, I thouht it was pretty funny. Too bad it was canceled.

Ji'dai
11-19-2007, 10:04 PM
McQuarrie Snowtrooper x2
Imperial Officer (small head)

JetsAndHeels
11-19-2007, 11:14 PM
Received my 300 figures from SuperHeroToys today:
King Leonidas x1
Queen Gorgo x1
Ephialtes x1
Immortal x3

Thanks again JAH for the heads up! :)

No problem man. Glad to see you got your stuff in good order.

UKWildcat
11-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Oh yeah, everything was perfect!

JetsAndHeels
11-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah, everything was perfect!

Awesome, enjoy!!

jedi master sal
11-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Jack Squat from Target....

Tried to use the DCPI and while they had the Ultra Battle Packs in stock, they claimed "street date' and refused to bring them out. This even after showing them printouts of reports from several websites of people buying the sets...

I hate Target and their inconsistency to sell product. A sale they would have had at full retail price has been lost. All I really want anyway is the Turret and Blue coat Han from the Hoth set. I'll now just happily wait until they clearance. If they don't and I miss out, oh well, I won't lose sleep over it.

Hmm, there was a time a couple of years ago I wold have bought this crap up the moment I saw it, or in this case gotten up real early for Black Friday. It just doesn't hold that appeal anymore. Collecting should NEVER feel like work. The last couple of years has. Explains why I've had to take new measures by buying online. That's both Hasbro and retailers fault (as well as the ever increasing price of gas).

Oh, I did manage to score a 2-pack Armored Bumblebee/Starscream "Robot Heroes" at Wal Mart. So a small silver lining to this ever increasing dark cloud of collecting. I am SO ready for the line to be done. I'lll collect to a point up until the end, but for me the end of the line can't come soon enough.

DarthQuack
11-20-2007, 11:01 PM
The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 The Complete Series DVD
Captain N and the New Super Mario Land The Complete Series DVD

UKWildcat
11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
28 Weeks Later DVD

JediTricks
11-21-2007, 04:47 AM
Wasabi Peas - still haven't found the peanuts, but I needs me some wasabi!

Rio Red Grapefruit Juice - Trader Joe, your products are acceptable!

Arkansas Black Apple - no clue yet.

Tuesday-discount $8.99 car wash & wax - not a bad job for nine bucks, saved me $4. And it's right down the street too. The pseudo-detailing of the interior is fairly solid work which is a big plus. I felt really bad that I only could tip the woman who did most of the end-work a buck, but I had nothing else left after the $10 I used to pay the cashier. Unfortunately, I left the greasy fingerprints from the mechanic on the hood, driver door, and trunk too long and they aren't coming out without some elbow grease.

Kidhuman
11-21-2007, 07:13 AM
HTS buy:

Latests wave of Titaniums
Biker Scout Legends fiure
2 x Oi-Wan and Yoda Mc! figures

Blue2th
11-21-2007, 11:52 AM
At Target:
All 3 comic packs
2 Greenlight Shelby GT-500 Greenmachines, at 3.99 a piece. Worth about $120.00+ each on the secondary market. I don't sell mine, but it's nice to know. (The cheap-a** .99 Hot Wheels guys don't know anything about them hah!)
At Kohls: 2 McSnowy's (always finding stuff a Kohls, as the collectors don't know about it either)

General_Grievous
11-21-2007, 12:17 PM
Call of Duty 4 for Xbox 360

DarthQuack
11-21-2007, 12:42 PM
General Tso's Chicken
Crab Rangoons

Kidhuman
11-21-2007, 05:15 PM
General Tso's Chicken
Crab Rangoons

Meal fit for a king

Got another McSnowjob today from a friend at work

JetsAndHeels
11-21-2007, 05:21 PM
Just placed an order at superherotoys:

Last Son Superman figure

Superman/Doomsday Solar Suit Supes figure

Ji'dai
11-21-2007, 08:53 PM
Got another McSnowjob today from a friend at work Geez, get a room next time, will ya? :razz:

UKWildcat
11-23-2007, 10:43 PM
300 HD-DVD :thumbsup:

Rocketboy
11-24-2007, 12:58 AM
Recently I've picked up a few DVDs:
Live Free or Die Hard - Unrated 2 disc set. Even though it has Justin Long in it, it was still a really fun movie. Can't wait to watch the Bruce Willis/Kevin Smith interview.
Veronica Mars Seasons 1 & 2 - $14.88 each! I've seen a episode or two and enjoyed it, so when I saw that awesome price I decided to dive in and give 'em a look.

figrin bran
11-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Starkiller
Commander Cody Transformer

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-24-2007, 12:34 PM
I went out after the Black Friday rush last night (5ish) and, well, does anyone remember this scene from Spaceballs?

Kidhuman
11-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Yesterday during Black Friday:

Family Guy seasons 3 and 4
Friends Seasons 1 and 2(Mrs wanted those)
Goonies
Wedding Crashers
L.A. Confidential
40 YOV

Legends R2(black droid, cant remember the last numbers)
RA-7
Barada/Weequay GH figs

Today:

2 McSnowtroopers

Ji'dai
11-24-2007, 04:15 PM
LEGO
Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer - $10 off coupon
Vikings Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7020) - 1/2 price at TRU

JediTricks
11-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Commander Cody TransformerGonna post your thoughts on it somewhere?

I went out after the Black Friday rush last night (5ish) and, well, does anyone remember this scene from Spaceballs?Awesome way to present that! :thumbsup:

Vikings Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7020) - 1/2 price at TRUDang, half price? How'd that happen?

LTBasker
11-24-2007, 04:17 PM
Saga Legends Sandtrooper (White pauldron, Clean body, TSC Body, "Fans' Choice" sticker) x1
Saga Legends Darktrooper x1
Grey long-sleeve t-shirt XL x1
Reese's Whipps x1
20oz Sprite x1
DST Daniel & Anubis 2-pack x1 (ebay)
DST Black Ops Teal'c (Unpainted casetopper) x1 (ebay)

Ji'dai
11-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Vikings Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon - 1/2 price at TRU

Dang, half price? How'd that happen? It was in TRU's Black Friday circular; the 2-day sale ended Saturday. Half a dozen LEGO sets or so were half price:

Batman Arkham Asylum
Army of Vikings
Viking Double Catapult
Ferrari 1:17 F430 Challenge
Several Bionicle sets (don't know much about 'em)

figrin bran
11-25-2007, 01:16 AM
White Sandtroopers
Batgirl/Bane minimates for 20% off at the local comic book shop

El Chuxter
11-25-2007, 02:20 AM
White Sandtroopers

Racist. :mad:

figrin bran
11-25-2007, 02:48 AM
I meant white pauldron sandtroopers, Chux. After all, everyone knows that those are Jango clones underneath the helmets ;)

JetsAndHeels
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Picked up a couple of dvd's at WM yesterday for $5.88

40 year old virgin
borat

also got the black suit spidey titanium figure

Tonight's target haul:

McFett
Pre cyborg grevious

galactic heroes dagobah luke/yoda/ben ghost set

DarthQuack
11-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Endor Ultimate Battle Pack
Hoth Ultimate Battle Pack

Luuuuuuke
11-26-2007, 02:39 AM
Today:

AT-RT Assault Squad
White Armor Luke in Stormie outfit with R2 comic pack(the variant). Which I immediatly cracked open nonetheless.

bobafrett
11-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Galactic Heroes: Tarkin/ Imperial officer
Galactic Heroes: 2 of Jabba's henchmen. Can't remember which ones off hand as I am at the library, with less then 7 minutes to go before they close.

Saga Legends Sandtrooper (White pauldron, Clean body, TSC Body, "Fans' Choice" sticker) x1

Hunt for grevious battle packs

El Chuxter
11-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Shaving Cream
Two Ceiling Fans
An Artificial Leg
20th Century Masters: The Very Best of Winger
50-pound Sack of Hominy Grits
Blossom: Season 2

Rocketboy
11-27-2007, 03:05 PM
Season 2 is out?
Damn!

Ji'dai
11-27-2007, 05:32 PM
TAC
McQuarrie Chewie (UGH)
Fireside Padme
McQuarrie Rebel Trooper x4

DVD
Futurama: Bender's Big Score

General_Grievous
11-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Shaving Cream
Two Ceiling Fans
An Artificial Leg
20th Century Masters: The Very Best of Winger
50-pound Sack of Hominy Grits

I have to say, Chux, your Hauls are getting very amusing.

JediTricks
11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Ticket to LA Auto Show - great show, the highlight for me was Nissan's new $70k supercar, the GT-R, it looked amazing and the details sound PERFECT. I took 300+ photos and tried on a few cars.

PS2 USB Headset - because my $120 Plantronics headset apparently doesn't work with the PS2. Luckily, I found this official PS2 one on clearance at Target for $10. So far, BF2 hasn't been that much better with it. :p

Rebo's_Guitarist
11-28-2007, 10:32 AM
2 rear leaf springs
Turn signal switch
Turn signal actuator arm
Turn signal cancl cam

Never fails, the Jeep always has to have attention before Christmas......

Kidhuman
11-28-2007, 11:07 AM
2 rear leaf springs
Turn signal switch
Turn signal actuator arm
Turn signal cancl cam

Never fails, the Jeep always has to have attention before Christmas......

Tell me about it, had to get a new alternator for my car.

Rebo's_Guitarist
11-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Im just glad Im capable of doing the work myself. I had to put in a new starter in the parking lot at work last week.........I had to actually hot wire it to get to work.....

Kidhuman
11-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Me and my father in law will be putting this in later. The SOB about it is putting the belt back on.

Rebo's_Guitarist
11-28-2007, 11:30 AM
Thats pretty easy: Put one of the bolts in and then put the belt on. Pry back the Alt. with a large pole or pry bar to put the other bolt in. Dont forget to disconnect the battery first:thumbsup:

Blue2th
11-29-2007, 02:19 PM
I'll be putting in a right front CV joint on my toy hunter Tercel wagon this month. It'll be the third one. You just can't get quality remanufactured parts anymore. Oh it's lifetime guaranteed, but not the labor. :upset:

Target finds today:
Two Arc Fighters. After checking 4 Targets with DCPI's. Everyone had them and the Arc Battle-packs in the stockroom. None of the personel could bring them out or knew when they would be out. :ninja: It's frustrating, but at least I finally found the Arc Fighters on the shelf at the last Target I went to.

Ji'dai
11-29-2007, 07:31 PM
One 50-gallon Rubbermaid storage tub, on sale for $12.44
---
After checking my Excel toy inventory workbook, I find that this is the 28th 50-gal container I've bought. Holy Hannah Montana, I have way too many toys.

Kidhuman
11-29-2007, 09:41 PM
HTS shipment:

Biker Scout
Titanium AT-AP
Titanium AT-ST
Spider Spud
ROTS Vader(the last two were free)

Blue2th
11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
My Star Wars mail-away 2007 Vintage Coin Set arrived yesterday.

JediTricks
11-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Ticket to LA Auto Show - went last Sunday, the last day of the show, it was cool.

TAC Wave 7 (minus Spirit Ani)- a decent wave, doesn't blow me away but all around fair entries. Not as many highs but not as many lows. A big thanks to Funny Money for stashing these for me.

LEGO 7647 MX-41 Switch Fighter - the first, and likely last, Mars Mission set I'll buy - a very crappy theme with horrible colors and underwhelming aliens. I am a sucker for transforming LEGO, and the box sold me on this one. The set's not as attractive in person because of the big orange cylinder on the back, and the colors on the main vehicle are really bad, far too dependent on stickers as well. The set has an alright little rolling rover mode, then with some simple transformation becomes an alright fighter, but it doesn't lock into place in this mode which is a tragedy! A quick rebuild (I'm using a clip-plate to lock it down, it's a cheaty move but works) fixed that. New flick missile design works better than just axles on cones, though I had to move this out of the way because it sticks too far up. Alien sucks, but he does glow in the dark inside his torso which is cool. His little vehicle is quite trick.

Microsoft Wireless Mouse - my grandmother didn't want hers anymore, so I took it. Works well so far, but the wheel has a horribly strong ratchet.

Kidhuman
11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Wave 7 from NFC.