PDA

View Full Version : SW collection spreadsheet/checklist

StbrianofMinneapolis
11-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey there, does anyone use a spreadsheet or checklist to keep track of all their toys?

Ive seen the one on rebelscum, and some BS software on ebay. What do you guys reccomend?

Mad Slanted Powers
11-04-2007, 01:13 AM
This has been discussed some in this thread (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=35738).

I originally frequented SSG because of the online checklist they used to have. I also created a database in Appleworks, but I don't have a new version that will run on my new iMac. I was able to get it into another spreadsheet, with a bit of work after the fact. I'm currently using an Open Office type of program called NeoOffice. It has a database feature, but for now I'll stick to the spreadsheet.

For checklists, I like to print out the ones at jeditemplearchives.com. I like the way they are laid out. Rebelscum's an even deeper reference Currently, I've been working on creating my own web pages that will link to the RS pages, but I'm arranging it more by character rather than by line as theirs is. This would be something local on my machine, since it probably wouldn't be right to create a Star Wars website that just uses all of the info created by some other site.