PDA

View Full Version : Target Star Wars Promotion

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-14-2007, 05:40 PM
As part of their WOW or Never (http://wow.target.com) campaign, apparently from November 25 to December 1 you can buy one of the products on that page using the REDcard thing (including the Hoth or Endor Battle Packs, which are finally officially confirmed here and set at $49) and win various prizes. The prize for the Battle Packs is a trip to the Presidio in California and an action figure of you sculpted by Hasbro.

I don't have a REDcard so I guess I won't enter, but it's good to know at least a little more on these elusive packs. November 25 is the Sunday after Thanksgiving, so I guess these packs aren't exclusive to Black Friday as the Shuttle was last year. I'm still gonna go then, I think.

El Chuxter
11-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Does a trip to the Presidio make it worth getting a credit card that can only be used at one store and which would carry an APR in excess of 20% if a balance is carried over?

I think not.

figrin bran
11-14-2007, 10:21 PM
I have a Target visa but I'm probably going to pass on the battlepacks.

DarthQuack
11-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Does a trip to the Presidio make it worth getting a credit card that can only be used at one store and which would carry an APR in excess of 20% if a balance is carried over?

I think not.

You just never see the bigger picture... :P

El Chuxter
11-15-2007, 01:01 AM
If Lucas would actually be there instead of at home changing the kleenex boxes on his feet, I might consider it. ;)

Mvader91
11-15-2007, 01:04 AM
I dont think the battlepacks will that hard to find at first. When the shuttles hit there were at least two dozen per target here.

Sinscia Fat'o
11-15-2007, 02:17 PM
The action figure thing sounds cool. Wonder if you could get them to sculpt anything you wanted???? Or does it have to be you? LOL...I'll find away to get that damn Exar Kun one way or another!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-15-2007, 03:37 PM
I dont think the battlepacks will that hard to find at first. When the shuttles hit there were at least two dozen per target here.
Really? I never saw them once. I wasn't looking, though, but this time it's different as I really want these packs.

Kidhuman
11-15-2007, 06:20 PM
I have a Target credit card and will be getting the set that day then.

timmae
11-15-2007, 08:45 PM
too salty for me at 49 bucks, i'm laying low on the battle packs from now on. would like the trip to CA though. i could go to target in the morning and get some pix of scalpers on my cell phone. apr is over 21% i think. i tried to check on my bill and the sneaks only put it on the part you mail away. too bad they aren't going to do an exclusive for 12.99 or so.