PDA

View Full Version : Where's wave 5?

Bacta Beast
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm I alone or has it been difficult for anyone else to find this wave? I have not seen one of them!! I've completed wave 6 already (including the McQuarrie Snowtrooper, but not one figure form wave 5!! I also haven't seen Hermie or C-3PO from wave 4!!

Battle Droid
11-15-2007, 02:55 PM
No you're not alone, I haven't seen 5, 6, or 7.

I also haven't seen Hermie or C-3PO from wave 4!!

They're Wave 5.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
11-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I've seen it a few times, but they usually sell out really quickly. They'll start showing up in greater numbers soon, I bet.

Kidhuman
11-15-2007, 06:18 PM
I saw wave 5 a few times, I ordered mine from HTS so I was happy with that. I do believe they have them for sale still.

El Chuxter
11-15-2007, 09:47 PM
I saw it once. Once.

(Best read in a Joe Piscopo voice.)

Tycho
11-16-2007, 12:00 AM
I want to find 5 more Leia Starkillers from Wave 5.

Some cases have shown up with either her missing, or Vader being the McFigure instead.

I have all I want from Wave 6, but people have found Wave 7 and Wave 8 and I haven't seen anything of those.

LTBasker
11-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Really, theres cases without her? That would explain why I was able to find alot of wave 5 including UGHs and no Starkiller. That's rather annoying. >_<

TheDarthVader
11-16-2007, 12:11 AM
I am looking for waves 7 and 8. I have wave 5 because I ordered a case from EE. I just had a feeling that wave 5 would be hard to find. It also includes Darth Revan and Darth Malak. And do not forget Yoda and Kybuck.

Barefoot Jedi
11-16-2007, 03:31 AM
I've heard people from other boards saying they've found all the waves but 5.

I've seen Wave 5 several times where I live. In fact, I could probably go to Wal-Mart now and get all of them except Starkiller. Our Wal-Marts have had several cases over the last few weeks. We've actually had about the same amount of 4, 5 and 6. Wal-Marts and TRU have had plenty of Wave 5. The Starkiller is the least common one.

I even saw Wave 5 at a Target yesterday! Our Target hasn't had anything new since Wave 3. They did get in the new comic sets the other day, as did Wal-Mart.

The most uncommon 30A/Saga Legends 'round here have been the small head Imperial Officer and the clean white Sandtrooper, both of which I have seen a grand total of once each. There have been plenty of original Imperial Officers and blonde Imperial Officers and the other Sandtrooper variations.

TheRealDubya
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I have never seen Wave 5 in stores, not once. Wave 6, yes.

It's all in stock right now at HTS, though. (Except for the Starkiller Hero and Anakin)

Old Fossil
11-16-2007, 10:17 AM
I've seen complete cases of Wave 5 at least three times, all at the same store (WM). It's a good assortment, though I liked Wave 4 better.

TheRealDubya
11-16-2007, 10:20 AM
HTS has tons of stuff in right now -- crazy stuff.

autumnsdescent
11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
The most uncommon 30A/Saga Legends 'round here have been the small head Imperial Officer and the clean white Sandtrooper, both of which I have seen a grand total of once each. There have been plenty of original Imperial Officers and blonde Imperial Officers and the other Sandtrooper variations.

Okay, man, where do you live? The figures you are looking for are pegwarmers in Indianapolis, and we have none of the figures you're finding everywhere...

Mvader91
11-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Wal Mart in Fishers received waves 5,6,7 and new TC-14 legends waves Friday afternoon.

Bacta Beast
11-28-2007, 06:40 PM
No you're not alone, I haven't seen 5, 6, or 7.

They're Wave 5.

But they're listed a being in wave 4. I realize that they're in the same case assortment, but wave 5 is supposed to be all expanded universe.

Bacta Beast
11-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Well I've found all of wave 5 now. Including the Starkiller. Aaaand, I've even completed 7.5. Now I need the McQuarrie Han & all of wave 8!!
Theres so much competing for our money right now that's it's overwhelming!!
I just bought the TRU Y-Wing on black Friday, but I still need the Interceptor and the Bantha battle pack. I just bought the Target AT-RT set and the ARC-170 today so I still need to get the clone set and the two "ultimate battle packs" (man those look cool). Then theres all the online stuff!!! I just ordered the Battlefronts packs (& finally the Death Star set). I haven't ordered the Mandalorians yet, or the concept grevious! And I'm still waiting for my McQuarrie Yoda & Obi-Wan!!! Aaaargh!!!!:frus:
And in the midst of all of that stuff I'm worried about finding the last McQuarrie figures before it's too late!!

Val Da Car
11-28-2007, 09:11 PM
Walmart !!!

Found Starkiller on a peg by itself.

No Hermi but they were all there.

Battle Droid
11-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Finally found the whole wave from a fresh opened box the other day, also got McVader from the same box!:D

Now I just need 6, 7, 8, and 9.:tired:

Val Da Car
12-05-2007, 12:34 AM
Today was Kohl's for Wave 5 (sans Starkiller) and I saw my first Darktrooper in the wild at retail there also