PDA

View Full Version : My Titanium Wall

Warstar
11-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Still working on it (the gaps you see reflect upcoming ship release and where they fit in the order they were displayed in the movies :))

One of each Star Wars 3" scale closed- one of each Star Wars 3" scale opened :D (Just missing a White Vader's TIE to open right now)

The 6" Ultra X-Wing I have on another shelf. The Galoob ships are all on the bottom right side.

You'll notice all of the BSG Titaniums opened in the extreme lower left and right. Not collecting them closed. :)

And hec, I threw in a pic of my other obsession- ROTS Clone Troopers and unique Vaders- and a couple of other Stormtroopers (concept, Shadow, etc.) Every variant opened (save another Concept Snowtrooper without the mask and chest piece)

All on display- thank goodness for UV tinting on my house windows!

I also have about 25 variants (including the variant 5-pack Number 3) packed away :p I just wanted one of everything out.

Enjoy :)

Kidhuman
11-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Very nice set up. Quick Question: Wy is there some gaps on the shelves? Are you missing anything?

sergiurusu
11-17-2007, 05:26 AM
Wonderful display, but no Action Fleet?

joshephe
11-17-2007, 06:45 AM
nice. mine are currently stored in a nice four compartment white thing.

Warstar
11-17-2007, 07:13 AM
Very nice set up. Quick Question: Wy is there some gaps on the shelves? Are you missing anything?

In my first sentence :p

"Still working on it (the gaps you see reflect upcoming ship release and where they fit in the order they were displayed in the movies)"

So yeah- I don't have Wave 21 or 22 yet- but I have the gaps for Wave 21 setup already ((Speeder Bike White Decoration with Hoth Trooper, AT-AT (Black Chrome), AAT Droid Tank Red Decoration (Trade Federation Tank), AT-ST Hoth Decoration and V-Wing Fighter (Light Gray Markings)). :p Not sure what to do about 22 when it hits.

...Sadly, no Action Fleet. Though along with the original Wal-Mart Titanium Ultra X-Wing I do have the ol' AF Virago setup next to it (I didn't have the heart to sell it a couple years ago and I still love SotE- so I won't sell it.)

The rest of my AF's- and I had them all- variants included (save for the 3-button AT-AT)- I sold back in 2004. All that remains of them are my photos to prove I had 'em...I do miss them sometimes. I was overjoyed to hear about the Ultra Titanium Line when it was announced but now it's dead too of course. (I really miss the chrome Ep 1 Naboo Royal Starship- that thing rocked...) ...Episode 1 set, for instance, shown below...

For now, though? Concentrating on the 3" Titaniums :p

Warstar
11-17-2007, 07:19 AM
...*Sigh*...(Remote Controll Faamba isn't there- I found it later and then sold it :( )

Kidhuman
11-17-2007, 09:36 PM
I dont read picture posts about collection, just look at them. :D <-------------- lazy that way