PDA

View Full Version : What does Anakin lose? Conflict of reports...

Lord Tenebrous
02-10-2002, 11:04 PM
Well, now we have two different stories...

1) Anakin loses his arm, from above the elbow, in the Hangar Duel.

2) New report from T-Bone's Cinescape:

Yes, it's true. Anakin loses a hand in EPISODE II's duel. I'm pretty sure it's the same one that Luke cuts off in RETURN OF THE JEDI too...the right hand.

Now, the thing that's pretty cool is this: He's not given a new hand right away ala Luke at the end of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK. He's given this mechanical looking cybernetic hand that is VERY SIMILAR to C-3PO's before he has his coverings, but there are no metal platings around anything but the fingertips which are shaped like real (metal) fingertips. It's all just metal framing and multi-colored wires.

Did Lucas feel that the entire arm was overkill? Was there some aspect of filming originally that caused this change to be made? Or was there no arm-cutting to begin with?

This is one major spoiler that has only really been hinted at. I actually like this new report. It's more eerie, like looking under the black suit....

Thoughts? Comments?

Co Jo-Da
02-10-2002, 11:24 PM
I am still not convinced that Anakin looses his arm at all. If you look very closely at the end of the 'Mystery' trailer, Anakin is thrown against a wall by Force Lighting from Count Dooku notice that he has both arms/hands and than a huge crane is suppose to fall down on him. I think Anakin will survive 'Attack of the Clones' in one piece and won't loose anything until his duel with Obi-Wan in Episode III...

derek
02-11-2002, 08:06 AM
hey co jo-da,

the force.net had a list of items lucasfilm sent out to retailers instructing them not to disclose certain events in the film when marketing E2. one of those items was anakin losing his arm.

i recall the scene you are referring to in the trailer regarding anakin. and it appears he is getting shocked. but that dosen't mean the duel is over ala ROTJ. obi-wan could mount a counter attack on dooku and allow anakin to regroup and then lose his arm/hand later against dooku. or ILM could simply edit out anakin's missing limb in the clip you cite.

Rollo Tomassi
02-11-2002, 08:20 AM
Anakin loses...

...his way in the Tatooine Desert. Hey! It's dark out there at night!

...his lightsaber, somewhere in the folds of his cloak. It's a running gag through the movie. he's always searching through his robes and Obi Wan is always rolling his eyes at him.:rolleyes:

...his virginity, to a Twilek girl in the bowels of Coruscant nightlife. It might not seem like a major plot point NOW, but trust me, it comes back to haunt him BIG TIME in Episode III.;)

...his sense of smell. It has something to do with him growing older. They sat it's the first thing to go (on a dog). :happy:

...a game of checkers, with a Tusken family. He gets SO upset at the prospect, well...:(

...all interest in this silly debate. The movie comes out in 95 days!!! Wait and see!

Co Jo-Da
02-11-2002, 11:10 AM
I hear you Derek. If Anakin loses his arm/hand in the duel it would be very cool, aspecially because Count Dooku is suppose to kick butt (until Yoda Shows up anyway).

2-1B
02-11-2002, 05:38 PM
I hope he loses his hand. It might be a cool link to the ESB duel. Vader seems pretty liberal in slicing off Luke's hand. Of course, Vader is trying to seduce Luke while Dooku is apparently taunting Anakin . . . unless Palps is already at work recruiting a new apprentice to replace the Count.

I am excited to find out ! ! !:D :p :D :p :D

Darth Evil
02-12-2002, 02:26 PM
It would be pretty cool if he lost his hand.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-12-2002, 07:16 PM
Anakin loses...

his starfighter keys. Having to search the entire Jundland Wastes for them turns him to the Dark Side.

his place in line to buy a new Jedi robe at Jedi's Wearhouse. Not having the proper outfit in time turns him to the Dark Side.

his pet ronto. There was a killer frost and Wildfire broke out of the stall; in a blizzard, he was lost. No longer having his faithful companion turns him to the Dark Side.

his class ring. He cannot prove that he attended the Jedi Academy, and so that turns him to the Dark Side.

his "Eddie and the Cruisers" record. No longer can he turn on "The Dark Side," and it turns him to the Dark Side. Oh yeah!

SithDroid
02-13-2002, 04:05 PM
LOL Rollo.

The trailer could be edited differently which could be why it looks like he still has his hand. Plus they probably didn't go back and digitalize it out yet. There are numerous reasons why it looks like he still has his hand. Plus it is just a RUMOR that he loses his hand. We will have to see EP II to know for sure.

derek
02-15-2002, 10:50 PM
more spy reports at www.theforce.net regarding anakin's limb loss. report is he did indeed wear a "blue" glove so his limb can be digitally removed. and the report confirms he does indeed lose his whole arm.

Rollo Tomassi
02-15-2002, 11:32 PM
So BOTH Zam and Anakin lose arms in this one? Isn't that going a little overboard with the limb separations for one film? I know G. Lu is a fan of repeated themes, but this seems to border on hackneyed and over doing it...

SithDroid
02-15-2002, 11:47 PM
Perhaps the title should have been "A Farewell to Arms":D :crazed:

Co Jo-Da
02-18-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
So BOTH Zam and Anakin lose arms in this one? Isn't that going a little overboard with the limb separations for one film? I know G. Lu is a fan of repeated themes, but this seems to border on hackneyed and over doing it...

Look at this:

A New Hope, Obi-Wan loses his head plus the guy in the Cantina lose an arm.
Empire Strikes Back, Luke loses his hand.
Return of the Jedi, Darth Vader loses his hand.
The Phantom Menace, Darth Maul get cut in half.
Attack of the Clones, Zam loses her arm, Mace cuts off Jango's head and Anakin loses his hand(?).

See the pattern...

Darth Ovori
02-18-2002, 11:20 AM
Hmm... Maybe Jar Jar will lose his legs in Episode 3...:crazed: :crazed:

Oh and we forgot that Jango lose's his head!!!:eek:

master jedi
02-18-2002, 01:46 PM
And don't forget that Lucas has lost his mind.:)

Co Jo-Da
02-18-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
Attack of the Clones, Zam loses her arm, Mace cuts off Jango's head and Anakin loses his hand(?).

One thing is for sure, a lot of body parts are going to be flying...

2-1B
04-05-2002, 01:28 AM
JediNet is reporting that Dooku slices Anakin's arm at the elbow. :)

Beast
04-05-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
One thing is for sure, a lot of body parts are going to be flying...
I guess that Lucas has a dismemberment fetish. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jawaboy
04-05-2002, 07:07 AM
I hope Anakin gets a mechanical arm. Then he can be like Man-At-Arms from He-Man!!!!!!!!!

Rollo Tomassi
04-05-2002, 08:00 AM
What does Anakin lose?

His dignity, after having to say lines like "that's wacky!" and "Gonzo!"

JEDIpartner
04-05-2002, 11:07 AM
HIS VIRGINITY!!! :crazed:

BlahBlahBlah
04-05-2002, 11:13 AM
And his bachelorhood, apparently.

pthfnder89
04-05-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I guess that Lucas has a dismemberment fetish. :D

Well, we are talking about people fighting with laser swords. Surely it's likely that people are gonna lose pieces of their anatomy:D

JEDIpartner
04-05-2002, 11:42 AM
Everyone look out for Lorena Boba Fett! :eek: :D ;) :p :crazed: :stupid: :evil:

pthfnder89
04-05-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Everyone look out for Lorena Boba Fett! :eek: :D ;) :p :crazed: :stupid: :evil:

*Coruscant Chase*

Anakin "Master, what's that thing that just hit our windsheild?"

Obi-Wan"I don't know. She just threw it out of her speeders window..."

:D

Magnolia-Fan
04-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Anakin loses his temper...

Jargo
04-07-2002, 07:52 PM
I just read the shooting script that's floating around and it appears that Anakin is a little hasty in his fight with Dooku and Dooku simly slices his arm off just below the elbow. he collapses in agony and after Dooku takes off in the solar sailer he is weakened and can barely stand. But there's no mention of his having a new arm from what I read. But this was just a shooting script from the filming they did in Sydney so the rest of it was added in later no doubt. It's an intersting read and Dooku comes across as the consumate villain. Yes, a very interesting read.....

Lord Tenebrous
04-07-2002, 08:12 PM
Ah, Jargo, Jargo, you make it sound so dull...

Finally COUNT DOOKU, in one flashing move, sends Anakin's arm, cut at the elbow, flying still gripping his lightsaber.

I don't know about you, but the visual I'm getting is very...well, it's awesome in a very cruel kind of way. Lots of spinning with a blue blur...

Supposedly there was a wedding reshoot to include Sio Bibble and resolve the issues of the wound. So, from what I hear, it's not a prosthetic arm like Luke, but very mechanical, like Threepio's arm without coverings. Ah well, we get the final script on the 23rd, so it's not like we have too long to worry about this. :)

Jargo
04-07-2002, 08:24 PM
Well I just didn't want to lord it over those who haven't read the script yet. And reading it is a bit like doing scientific research. It's just words and facts until the real deal is on the screen. Once I've seen it happen on digital or celluloid projection I'll probably get excited but excited is an emotion I rarely feel. Something to do with altered seratonin levels apparently......

Anyway, this script is just an old version. it's missing about five pages that include the burial of Shmi. Although i have read that recently and need to hunt it down and insert it. I've read most of the script about the battle and the script doesn't make it sound very interesting frankly. The trailer was much more enjoyable in that respect. One thing i did notice and i guess it should go in a different thread but I've started now so - at the end of the movie only Plo and Ki-Adi and mace and Yoda are left of the council. Yoda seems quite ****ed off at this fact when Obi makes a flippant remark about victory. But Yoda is the greatest in this script. he gets some cool lines.

2-1B
04-07-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
So, from what I hear, it's not a prosthetic arm like Luke, but very mechanical, like Threepio's arm without coverings.

Did Anakin build that too? :rolleyes: :D

Jargo, that's a nice little nugget about Yoda's disgust with Obi-Wan. I've been getting the impression that Obi-Wan is rather sour in this movie. But it could be cool if it shows that even though he's come a long way from TPM, he still has something to learn. :)

Beast
04-07-2002, 10:06 PM
Obi-Wan's flippant line that apperantly ticks off Yoda is this one: "I have to admit, without the clones, it would not have been a victory." Yoda no doubt sees the big picture. Not to mention Obi-Wan shouldn't be so happy about the "victory", since a major portion of the Jedis were killed. It's listed on one of the new gaming cards that Rebelscum posted tonight.

MTFWBY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

haggis
04-08-2002, 11:06 PM
Caesar and Jargo are correct. Anakin loses his arm below the elbow. Also loses him Mom. He also gets his *ss whupped by Count Dooku. Anakin can handle Tusken Raiders. Whether he can handle delivering the cornball dialogue written for him is another thing altogether. He also loses the better part of 200 of his Jedi buddies in the big final battle. Spoilers? We got 'em!

Battle Droid
04-09-2002, 12:56 AM
This comes from www.theforce.net

Anakin is given a mechno-hand at the end of Episode II, after fighting a losing battle with Count Dooku. This is the first step toward him becoming a machine, due to his 'impetuous passions.'
The hand is made up primarily of multicolored wires and metal, and sports gold fingertips. It is electrostatically sensitive to the touch still as it actually connects to the nerves of Anakin's arm. We've now seen the start of Darth Vader, Anakin has begun to lose his humanity once and for all.

Darth Ovori
04-09-2002, 10:23 AM
Hmmm... I wonder how Padme feels about being touched with that hand... :crazed:

SOrry I could'nt resist...

Co Jo-Da
04-09-2002, 09:21 PM
Atleast Lukes hand looked real...

Lord Tenebrous
04-09-2002, 09:31 PM
I don't think the point is for it to look real, the point is to emphasize the "more machine than man" concept...

Co Jo-Da
04-09-2002, 09:37 PM
Cool picture...

jawaboy
04-10-2002, 04:18 PM
I heard Anakin will even get a Patrick Duffy leg!

Co Jo-Da
04-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Hi Kids, I'm TV's Patrick Duffy!!!

roneyzf
04-11-2002, 10:22 PM
In ep 2 Attack Of The Clones did you guy know, That Anakin gets his right arm cut off.

Lord Tenebrous
04-11-2002, 11:24 PM
He doesn't get his right arm cut off.

He gets a good chunk of his forearm cut off.

sith_killer_99
04-12-2002, 12:28 AM
Actually, the EP2 Visual Dictionary shows it quite clearly. They have a picture of his replacement arm.

He does in fact loose his arm.

sith_killer_99
04-12-2002, 12:30 AM
BTW, here's the pic.

Battle Droid
04-12-2002, 01:05 AM
Anakin get's that arm/hand cut off twice. Poor guy. LOL

Though I guess he loses it 3 times since what happens to him in Ep3.

Jargo
04-14-2002, 01:43 PM
And to think that it was almost obi...

bigbarada
04-14-2002, 02:20 PM
I've just read the Ep2 Comic Adaption and for those who don't want the fight spoiled stop reading now.

Here's the layout of the Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku fight:

Anakin and Obi-Wan approach Dooku.

Obi-Wan tries to form a plan but Anakin simply rushes Dooku only to be hit by Dooku's force lightning. Knocking him out of the fight temporarily.

Obi-Wan fights Dooku, gets his arm sliced, as seen in Jargo's post, and falls to the ground.

Before Dooku can finish off Obi-Wan, Anakin jumps in and saves him. He also swipes Obi-Wan's lightsaber, much to Obi-Wan's annoyance.:D

Dooku knocks one saber out of Anakin's hand and chops off Anakins arm (the comic is deliberately vague about exactly how much is cut off.).

Again before Dooku can finish off Anakin, Yoda calls him out and the battle between Yoda and Dooku begins.....

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 01:45 AM
Just look at this picture...

Dar' Argol
04-20-2002, 01:49 AM
This needs move to the Movie E2 Sploiler section. It is not a toy pic, its a movie pic.

JediCole, what do you think??

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 01:51 AM
oops...my bad...I just wasn't thinking I guess.

Beast
04-20-2002, 01:53 AM
Either way, very very cool. :cool:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
04-20-2002, 01:54 AM
Either way, very very cool. :cool:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Thanks JJB

It does add some more excitement to this thread and it really makes you think! Plus it makes you wanna see the movie like right now!:greedy:

Battle Droid
04-20-2002, 01:59 AM
Yeah I saw that, it's one SWEET Pic! can't wait to see that on the BIG Screen.

Lord Malakite
04-20-2002, 02:04 AM
The sparks coming out of his stump are a nice touch.

Jargo
04-20-2002, 06:08 AM
I posted that earlier in the spoilers section in the pic that makes me tingle thread. one of about three that are filled with spoiler pics, some older some new.

Obi-Don
04-20-2002, 06:50 AM
I like it. I to want to see the movie more now.

Wooooof
04-20-2002, 07:12 AM
Wow! Cool! :cool:

hango fett
04-20-2002, 08:11 AM
why do you think the anikan hanger duel has a removable arm...

Geonosian
04-20-2002, 08:16 AM
AWESOME, JUST AWESOME!!!!!

JEDI JAY AND SILENT
04-20-2002, 08:27 AM
http://www.deathstarinc.com/media/anakinarm.bmp

Geonosian
04-20-2002, 08:32 AM
Well yeah. Its madd but theres another thread about this.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-20-2002, 02:10 PM
I remember people that didn't know if Ani lost his arm or hand . . . well, now you know.:D And the Hangar Duel figure is correct.

jedi_uk73
04-20-2002, 05:02 PM
Nice pic. goes to show that you shouldn't show off by using two lightsabers at the same time. LOL.

hango fett
04-20-2002, 07:42 PM
is this a true picture? i showed it to my dad and he said it could be a fake (not to fault you, jedi_rainman)
just want facts...

Beast
04-20-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
is this a true picture? i showed it to my dad and he said it could be a fake (not to fault you, jedi_rainman) just want facts...
Errr, it's a picture from one of the cards in the Episode II card set. So you can rest assured that it is a real pictures. I have picked up a pack of these, and that's what the cards look like. So no worries, that is an actual screen capture from the movie. And a great one at that. :cool:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
04-20-2002, 08:14 PM
Oh yes, and all the Decipher card images were from the movies too weren't they? Sorry but your quantification is way off beam. We know it's from the movie but saying that because it's on a card means it's a genuine film still is bogus. There are plenty of images on those cards that aren't from the movie. Photoshop is a wonderful tool when the scenes aren't complete and you need a card image really fast to meet the printers deadlines and the game requirements. Don'y assert as fact what you don't know is fact JarJar. And no, I won't be geting into a childish 'name the cards that are fake then' game with you. You know I'm right and that's all there is to it. :p

Beast
04-20-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Oh yes, and all the Decipher card images were from the movies too weren't they? Sorry but your quantification is way off beam. We know it's from the movie but saying that because it's on a card means it's a genuine film still is bogus. There are plenty of images on those cards that aren't from the movie. Photoshop is a wonderful tool when the scenes aren't complete and you need a card image really fast to meet the printers deadlines and the game requirements. Don'y assert as fact what you don't know is fact JarJar. And no, I won't be geting into a childish 'name the cards that are fake then' game with you. You know I'm right and that's all there is to it. :p
Well let's see, the CCG never said that all the images were directly from the film. As for the movie collector cards, they have never altered the images from the movies for the cards. Infact the packages usually hype up the fact by saying somthing similar to the following: "Images from the hit new film Attack of the Clones". I love how you constantly take every oppertunity possible to attack me on the forums, now who's the one being a childish humorless berk. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Rainman
04-21-2002, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by hango fett
is this a true picture? i showed it to my dad and he said it could be a fake (not to fault you, jedi_rainman)
just want facts...

Um...no

this is an actual card from the AOTC card set. If you stiull don't believe me then wait til may 16th in which the movie will prove me right.

Jargo
04-21-2002, 09:20 AM
Really. JarJar, there are three cards already that are so obviously doctored images it's untrue. You're totally over sensitive and paranoid to think that i would bother to attack someone like you. You aren't worth it believe me. If on the other hand you accuse me of calling you out as you seem to be attempting to set yourself up as some kind of lofty superfan with a knowledge of all things star wars and hasbro in particular then yes that could be true. One of your favourite tricks is to steal others ideas and scoops as your own and repost thoughts ideas and lists compiled by othes as though you have some god given ability and link straight to source. you're just a guy sitting in a room collecting info like the rest of us. Difference is most of us have the common decency to credit others for their work and their ideas. I know for a fact that you have stolen wholesale several posts of mine and reposted them almost word for word as your own thoughts. You suck JarJar in a big way. I don't like you at all. This isn't an attack BTW just a cold ****ed off post. I'm not attempting a 'flame' as you so often cry when you're trying to gain the sympathy of your accolytes and start a war. I'm bored to tears of hearing you assert things as facts when they patently aren't anything of the sort. I'm bored to tears of you bleating like a baby every time someone even mildly criticises you. Forums are for discussion and debate, debate can be cruel, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen as they say.
And another thing, you claim to be fond of helping people, so far all I've seen is you helping yourself and gloating to the people who can't get what you can. You've been crowing about the fact that you managed to get your name down for a shuttle knowing full well that there are people literally weeping because they cannot get one. your malicious sly and devious. I'm not alone in my distrust and dislike of you. I've been recieving tons of private messages from other users expressing the exact same opinions I publicly post. It seems I'm the only one who's up front enough to tell it like it is.

As for the cards, here's a list of cards with images that are made up and not stills from the movie. publicity stills used in conjunction with CGI images and background plates. Not movie images at all:

Trade federation battleship core
Commerce guild droid 81
Clone warrior 4/163
Clone warrior 5/373
geonosian fighter
Intergalactic banking clan starship
Techno union starship
Gozanti cruiser
Speeder bike squadron
captain typho
Plo koon
Padme Amidala
Dexter Jettster
Zam wessel

to name but a few. Tell me I'm wrong if you dare.

Beast
04-21-2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Really. JarJar, there are three cards already that are so obviously doctored images it's untrue. You're totally over sensitive and paranoid to think that i would bother to attack someone like you. You aren't worth it believe me. If on the other hand you accuse me of calling you out as you seem to be attempting to set yourself up as some kind of lofty superfan with a knowledge of all things star wars and hasbro in particular then yes that could be true. One of your favourite tricks is to steal others ideas and scoops as your own and repost thoughts ideas and lists compiled by othes as though you have some god given ability and link straight to source. you're just a guy sitting in a room collecting info like the rest of us. Difference is most of us have the common decency to credit others for their work and their ideas. I know for a fact that you have stolen wholesale several posts of mine and reposted them almost word for word as your own thoughts. You suck JarJar in a big way. I don't like you at all. This isn't an attack BTW just a cold ****ed off post. I'm not attempting a 'flame' as you so often cry when you're trying to gain the sympathy of your accolytes and start a war. I'm bored to tears of hearing you assert things as facts when they patently aren't anything of the sort. I'm bored to tears of you bleating like a baby every time someone even mildly criticises you. Forums are for discussion and debate, debate can be cruel, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen as they say.
And another thing, you claim to be fond of helping people, so far all I've seen is you helping yourself and gloating to the people who can't get what you can. You've been crowing about the fact that you managed to get your name down for a shuttle knowing full well that there are people literally weeping because they cannot get one. your malicious sly and devious. I'm not alone in my distrust and dislike of you. I've been recieving tons of private messages from other users expressing the exact same opinions I publicly post. It seems I'm the only one who's up front enough to tell it like it is.

As for the cards, here's a list of cards with images that are made up and not stills from the movie. publicity stills used in conjunction with CGI images and background plates. Not movie images at all:

Trade federation battleship core
Commerce guild droid 81
Clone warrior 4/163
Clone warrior 5/373
geonosian fighter
Intergalactic banking clan starship
Techno union starship
Gozanti cruiser
Speeder bike squadron
captain typho
Plo koon
Padme Amidala
Dexter Jettster
Zam wessel
to name but a few. Tell me I'm wrong if you dare.

Yes, and those three cards your talking about are CCG cards, not cards from the movie, but the game based on the movie. Again, proving my point. If you bothered to read my post, instead of choosing to jump to the attack, you might know the difference. You will notice my original post said the cards from the movie, not cards from the CCG. :rolleyes: I know you hate me, you have made that quite clear, so no need to continue your feeble attacks on me. It's really getting old Jargo. Why not retreat to Rebelscum with your cronies, where they seem to enjoy slinging around assinine comments about others.

You are so totally full of it about this, steal other people's ideas and claiming they are mine crap. Really man, you just sound jealous. I would really like some insight on these ideas and lists that I supposedly "stole" and claimed as my own. That's just the most stupidist thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth. You so utterly full of crap about stealing posts of yours, I bearly take the time to read half of your tirades about stuff. If I wanted to sound like I hated star wars would be the only time I would bother to quote you. Is it so unreal that someone could come up with the same idea as someone else. I don't jump up waving my hand and saying that someone's idea was originally mine, I don't care...as long as my idea sounds good to someone, use it. That's cool in my book.

Oh yes, I never help people. That's why I have recieved thanks for informing people of stuff. That's a joke even more so then anything you have ever said here. So what if I mentioned that I got my name down on the list for the shuttle, I was also sharing information at the same time with other people as to what FAO told me when I called. If they wanted their names down for a shuttle, they easily good do the same. I'm not bragging up the fact I can make a phone call, that arguement of yours just sounds silly. Perhaps if you would read my posts, instead of skimming them for somthing to attack, you wouldn't be so quick to start flinging insults everytime. You certainly are not following the forum guildlines in regards to not attacking people. You have done so myself on so many occassions that it's become old and tired. If it wasn't fore the shear stupidity of this latest attack, I wouldn't even bother responding to it.

As for your little secret hate squad, so nice that you "supposedly" have these people backing you in PM's, but I don't buy it. And even if it's true I have recieved numerous PM's myself, thanking me for informing them or being helpful. You seriously seem to have some problem with me trying to help people. My attempts to help people here, and bring them any tidbits of information I can aquire is the only reason I stay here. The only reason you seem to is because you enjoy to jump on anyone that seems to have a different idea then yourself about what is good. It's all fine and dandy if you don't like my ideas, but when you turn it into these personal post attacks against me, I just feel sorry for you Jargo...I really do. Read the forum guidlines, and get off by arse about stuff, it's really getting sickening.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
04-21-2002, 11:34 AM
Mmmmm... I'm eating spaghetti sauce!

To spare myself from getting kicked off... I will hold my tongue. Anyhow... It's a cool picture and I can't wait to see it happen!

sith_killer_99
04-21-2002, 01:06 PM
Emperor Jargo IS the clone of JarJarBinks...or...JarJarBinks IS the clone of Emperor Jargo!

Either way one of them is the EVIL clone of the other.

AND he secretly controls the EVIL clone of George Lucas...a certain...Mr. Jorg Sacul!

It's all true! There is a secret plot to take over control of Skywalker Ranch and Luscas Fillllllll........................................ ....
:dead:

Jedi_Rainman
04-21-2002, 01:41 PM

Yes, and those three cards your talking about are CCG cards, not cards from the movie, but the game based on the movie. Again, proving my point. If you bothered to read my post, instead of choosing to jump to the attack, you might know the difference. You will notice my original post said the cards from the movie, not cards from the CCG. :rolleyes: I know you hate me, you have made that quite clear, so no need to continue your feeble attacks on me. It's really getting old Jargo. Why not retreat to Rebelscum with your cronies, where they seem to enjoy slinging around assinine comments about others.

You are so totally full of it about this, steal other people's ideas and claiming they are mine crap. Really man, you just sound jealous. I would really like some insight on these ideas and lists that I supposedly "stole" and claimed as my own. That's just the most stupidist thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth. You so utterly full of crap about stealing posts of yours, I bearly take the time to read half of your tirades about stuff. If I wanted to sound like I hated star wars would be the only time I would bother to quote you. Is it so unreal that someone could come up with the same idea as someone else. I don't jump up waving my hand and saying that someone's idea was originally mine, I don't care...as long as my idea sounds good to someone, use it. That's cool in my book.

Oh yes, I never help people. That's why I have recieved thanks for informing people of stuff. That's a joke even more so then anything you have ever said here. So what if I mentioned that I got my name down on the list for the shuttle, I was also sharing information at the same time with other people as to what FAO told me when I called. If they wanted their names down for a shuttle, they easily good do the same. I'm not bragging up the fact I can make a phone call, that arguement of yours just sounds silly. Perhaps if you would read my posts, instead of skimming them for somthing to attack, you wouldn't be so quick to start flinging insults everytime. You certainly are not following the forum guildlines in regards to not attacking people. You have done so myself on so many occassions that it's become old and tired. If it wasn't fore the shear stupidity of this latest attack, I wouldn't even bother responding to it.

As for your little secret hate squad, so nice that you "supposedly" have these people backing you in PM's, but I don't buy it. And even if it's true I have recieved numerous PM's myself, thanking me for informing them or being helpful. You seriously seem to have some problem with me trying to help people. My attempts to help people here, and bring them any tidbits of information I can aquire is the only reason I stay here. The only reason you seem to is because you enjoy to jump on anyone that seems to have a different idea then yourself about what is good. It's all fine and dandy if you don't like my ideas, but when you turn it into these personal post attacks against me, I just feel sorry for you Jargo...I really do. Read the forum guidlines, and get off by arse about stuff, it's really getting sickening.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I am with Jar Jar on this one. He has never stolen my posts. He has taken the time to add to them and help other collectors with the same goal.

El Chuxter
03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
Emperor Jargo IS the clone of JarJarBinks

Awesome. I don't see why every home doesn't have one.

JediTricks
03-22-2006, 07:26 PM
Funny how this thread's opening post was right about both being cut off above and below the elbow in AOTC even though they're contradictory.