PDA

View Full Version : Fire Side Padme Amidala Review

Engineernerd
11-25-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey all,

Hasbro is tempting us with another Padme again. This one from her dinner date with Anankin. Check out my thoughts and pictures here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/Padme_amidala_fireside.asp

Enjoy!
Engineernerd

stillakid
11-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Very unimpressive figure. She looks like a schoolmarm, more ready to chastise me for leering than ready to seduce with some overly out of place ridiculously dramatic Shakespearean dialogue.

While I DO want Hasbro to churn out 3 3/4" versions of as many onscreen characters as possible, I think that most of these Padme incarnations would be better served as those Deluxe 12" versions that we were treated to years ago. Padme is a hottie, but the 3" versions don't ever seem to do her justice.

plasticfetish
11-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I'll be passing on this one. It's an odd looking figure, and they really could have done better.

Jaff
11-26-2007, 04:58 PM
This fig was what I expected to get. Complete with salt shaker waist down, and an emotionless expression on her face. he fig isn't terrible, it's just not nothing to jump about. This wave had many duds. The Destroyer Droid was another huge letdown. You can't display the Droid with shield because then you won't see the droid at all. For playability factor the Jango Fett in this wave was the best.