PDA

View Full Version : How rare is Jango Fett with Blue visor paint error?

ardo
11-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Would like to know, also where is a good place to sell sw action figures for collectors?

sjd9299
11-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Would like to know, also where is a good place to sell sw action figures for collectors?

This only appeals to a very small collecting group. Most collectors would value this error at a lower price than a non-error. Since this version of Jango is not particularly valuable, I would say no more than a few dollars.

But that is for most collectors. There is a special group of collectors out there who hunt for errors like this because usually there are very few of the error out there. These type of collectors may pays lots of money to be the "only" one who has one. But that situation is rare.

In the end collectible toys are only worth what another person is willing to pay at the time of the sale. To check the current market value of anything, look up completed auctions for that or a similar item on Ebay.

As for how to sell this item, there is a for sale message board here or on many other Star Wars collectible sites around the internet. The best way would be to put it up for auction on a site like Ebay. Start it real low and let the market set the value. It will sell for what ever it is worth at that time.

JediTricks
11-30-2007, 05:46 AM
This one was pretty common at the time, and now seems to have no following on ebay. If you find the right buyer, it could go for $10-$15 but otherwise I don't think it'll go at all.

timmae
02-08-2008, 09:11 PM

may be worth less than a good paintjob. i saw tons of mispainted clonetroopers(small unleashed). i think miscarded stuff is rarer than mispainted stuff. i've seen infinity figures on the pegs and only 1 miscarded ship. my kb connection got a miscarded mcqueen when cars came out.