PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Trumpet Solo

2-1B
11-27-2007, 01:21 AM
Watch it all the way through if you haven't already seen it, quite ridiculous. The leg kicks are the best!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wffwg7pA0t8

JediTricks
11-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Who here hasn't used a trumpet as a mock stormtrooper blaster? Oh wait, everybody.

I think she would have had a better chance hitting a correct key if she had simply played random notes instead of the song, how can someone be that flat the entire time?

OH THE HUMANITY!

BanthaPoodoo
12-05-2007, 04:54 PM
OMG, wtf was that?

That was so far out of tune!!! AAARRGHHH MY EARS!!!!!!

But this is true genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOks8ndk6sM&feature=related

Droid
12-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Is Trumpet Solo one of Han's relatives?

TeeEye7
12-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Is Trumpet Solo one of Han's relatives?

Yes. They were cousins. Tuba was their grandfather.

Exhaust Port
12-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I think she would have had a better chance hitting a correct key if she had simply played random notes instead of the song, how can someone be that flat the entire time?

OH THE HUMANITY!

My guess is she was playing music written in a different key not realizing that the original was completely different. At some point one would think she would have doublechecked what key the original was played in.

JediTricks
12-14-2007, 03:35 PM
You would think she had, I dunno, EARS to help her with that.

Slicker
12-28-2007, 04:08 AM
Wow. I definitely needed a good laugh and that was the thing to do it. Her stupid walk when they started to play the Cantina song had me rollin'!!

Blue2th
12-28-2007, 08:44 AM
That was funny. Poor thing, they should have let her tune up before she went on.
I wonder if she's practiced the Star Trek theme too.

Don't know if she knew she was out of tune, but once you're out there on the stage it's too late to stop the train and tune up. You gotta grab hold and hang on for the duration.
I'll give her credit for at least getting up there alone.

This happens more often then you might think. Where instruments are out of tune (especially with guitars) and it's too late to stop the song.
All you can do is pretend there's nothing wrong with a smile, dance around and deflect attention from how awful you sound and hurry up for the Green-Bisquit-Sour-Hour to be over.