PDA

View Full Version : TIE Inceptor Finally out for our Needing Hands!

mrhat
08-23-2001, 09:50 AM
Hurray! We finally get the ol TIE inceptor into our patient hands, and the Shmi Wave is right around the corner, what a fabulous month!! then in Noveber December, we will have too many toys to hunt than we can handle, with the deluxes, Zutton Wave, Wal-Mart Exclusives... Oh MY! Well we all know what our Christmas list is gonna look like...

Mandalorian Candidat
08-23-2001, 12:25 PM
Yeah, hurrah, fantastic. The exclusives are coming. I can hardly contain my hatred for all the scalpers who will soon be gleaning the stockrooms for them excitement.

JediCole
08-23-2001, 01:20 PM
Not to seem like a scalper but, though I do not want one of these(as I have a vintage one), if I find one I am buying it so I'll have something to trade when the scalpers sweep up all of the TIE Bombers. They never made a TIE Bomber so I need one of those. Hopefully this will not be necessary, but I have learned to be cautious. So if you live in the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth), Texas area and you need a B-Wing (or depending on if I find one) TIE Interceptor when the Bomber comes out and you have an extra Bomber to trade, look me up.

bigbarada
08-23-2001, 01:31 PM
Crap! Way back, in a moment of weakness, I pre-ordered a TIE Interceptor for $50 from Brian's Toys. Two of 'em even. What an idiot I am.

Well actually the jokes on them, because the credit card I used is maxed out.:D

evenflow
08-24-2001, 08:54 AM
I have to say that's pretty funny. The card is maxed out. :) Anyway, I can't wait for some new figures. Shmi, Luke, & Vader are what I am looking forward to.