PDA

View Full Version : gordon ramsay's kitchen nightmares

Uncle Salty
11-29-2007, 01:54 AM
anyone else watch this? it's funny how stupid some of these people are. i'm no businessman, but shouldn't you know how to cook, before you open a restaurant? duh. the restaurants with roaches and bugs and such are pretty disgusting. i've watched the english version for a few years, and i don't think the american version is quite as good. (for one thing, he can't say "****"). its a little dumbed down for fox but still entertaining.

Uncle Salty
11-29-2007, 01:55 AM
oops. i guess i can't say "****" either. :)

Tonysmo
12-02-2007, 12:27 AM
I think its a cool show. I got hooked on this past hells kitchen and became a fan ( as someone who once worked in a kitchen, its easy to relate to some aspects of it.

As for nightmares, Its a good show but I really get lost on the premise of the show.

from what I understand, they call him crying. He shows up and saves the place.. right?

in the simpliest terms.. thats what happens..

so who calls him? is it the owner? Thats what youd assume..

so why do they always give the man grief when he comes in to make changes??

He comes in and changes the menu and schools the chef on how to cook.. they always get so ****ed. yet.. arent they the ones that called him??? Havent they seen the show????

I guess if he went in., and changed the place and didnt get any grief it wouldnt make for good tv.. *shrug*

I like it though.. and Ill continue to watch.

Rebo's_Guitarist
12-02-2007, 08:25 PM
The one I saw turned out well, the place finally turned a profit. Until the end when it said like 5 months later the dept was too much and they had to shut down......sad.......