PDA

View Full Version : Republic Gunship Pics

yaddle yodas love pu
02-11-2002, 08:12 AM
Does any website have pics of the new Republic Gunship anywhere? Got links?

derek
02-11-2002, 08:29 AM
here ya go! this ship rocks!

yaddle yodas love pu
02-11-2002, 10:31 AM
Awesome! Thanks! Too bad we have to wait until July for this one...

InsaneJediGirl
02-11-2002, 02:36 PM
Orginally Posted by yaddle yodas love pu
Awesome! Thanks! Too bad we have to wait until July for this one...

I agree Yaddle.The ships are soooo much
better than the figures.

JediTricks
02-12-2002, 09:41 AM
I spent a while uploading pics of this cool-looking toy on this very site and you don't even look here?!? ;)

http://systems.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=29420&domain=sirstevesguide.com&dom=ss&domain_id=5

LTBasker
02-12-2002, 12:58 PM
I think the Gunship has some pack-in figures. And yeah, I mean figures as in 4. Look at the figures, both the Clone Trooper is different than the Sneak Preview and Red Clone Trooper with the cannon on the tri-pod and the two different troopers in the ship aren't pictured elsewhere plus there are 2 Red Clonetroopers with the ship in the pic and 2 regular clone troopers also, so I'm guessing either 1 of each trooper comes with the ship or 2 of each, which would be awesome considering they're more neutral stanced but can still be battle stanced if needed. I don't think it's out of question of the ship coming with 2-4 pack-in figures, considering the size of it and it being able to hold 10 figures, plus unlike other figure cases, this is a ship from the movie and is supposed to carry army builder characters. :)