PDA

View Full Version : Playsets

skystreak
11-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Here are the playsets I would love to see:

Death Star - I would go for an 'all-purpose' Death Star that would allow it to be used as either Death Star. It would have a Throne Room, a Hangar, a Detention Block, Garbage Compactor, and the chasm to swing across.

Echo Base - It would have a Hangar with Tauntaun stable area, a Medbay with Bacta Tank (with exclusive Luke in undies), a big blast door, a turret and one of those tille radar dish looking things. It would also incluse a snowspeeder.

Cloud City - It would have Carbon Freeze Chamber, the Gantry, 2 hallways for battles, and the dining room. It would also include an exclusive Lobot figure, and a Twin Pod Cloud Car.

Jabba's Palace/Pit of Carkoon - It would have a cute Sarlaac, 2 skiffs, and a Jabba's Sail Barge backdrop. Turn it around and it would be Jabba's Throne Room with a trapdoor with a cute rancor underneath. It would also include a cute Luke with a bone figure.

Droid
11-30-2007, 05:24 PM
It would also include a cute Luke with a bone figure.

Hey! This is supposed to be a kid's line. :upset:

skystreak
11-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey! This is supposed to be a kid's line. :upset:

LOL.

I almost forgot the Endor Playset - It would have an Endor Bunker, AT-ST, and Ewok traps.

stillakid
11-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Bacta Tank (with exclusive Luke in undies),

Can we get an EU figure of Leia in her undies?

Kidhuman
11-30-2007, 09:24 PM

Sure but 30 years after ROTJ took place. Grannie Panties Leia.

I would love to see a Hoth, Endor, Bespin, Tatooine, Mustafar, Dagobah, and Theed playsets

skystreak
12-01-2007, 05:14 AM

EU? Wouldn't Slave Leia count?