PDA

View Full Version : Maul giveaway...

Emperor Howdy
02-11-2002, 08:50 AM
Well, I'll be Michael Jackson at a daycare!!

Remember the Darth Maul giveaway at Deathstarplans.com? Well I won it! I never win anything!......(well...contest-wise, that is :evil:..........................it just goes to show, that if you work hard, and follow your dreams, they really can come true!!.....oh.

:stupid:

Rollo Tomassi
02-11-2002, 08:56 AM
Well, glory be! and Hell's Bells! (I wish I could have a Tatooine DM...)

You get my dirty undies and bigbarada's Olive Drab socks, too!!

Just send me your mailing info and I'll get my unwashed draw's out to you ASAP!:rolleyes:

Honestly, congratulations. Are you gonna open it?

Emperor Howdy
02-11-2002, 07:17 PM
Hey! That's the BLACK VESTED Tat. Maul, dangit! Why ya wanna pe* in my coffee? Po* on my parade? Dirty S*****z my 15 minutes? Barf in my nachos? Pants me in front of a good lookin' chick? Put my fingers in warm water while I'm sleeping? Butt-sweat my toothbrush? Hold me down and force me to sniff flatul.......err....sorry.....I drifted off thinking of how I used to torture my little brother.......:happy:

Rollo Tomassi
02-12-2002, 08:06 AM
Dirty Sanchez?
Hot Carl?
Bismark?

Emperor Howdy: A man after my own heart!

JediTricks
02-12-2002, 08:51 AM
Beefcake, BEEFCAKE!!!!

Congrats on the win! Did you WANT a black-vested Maul Tatooine?

PloKoon2385
02-12-2002, 04:52 PM
Congratulations! I won a Boba Fett 300th Anniversary, a Watto's Box, a Darth Maul Sith Apprentice and a Qui-Gon Jinn Jedi Armor, and I NEVER win anything! I also bought the Darth Maul Tatooine with black vest at TRU for 1.97 when they had their sale. I didn't even know it was a black vest until several days after when I decided to look at it. I was very surprised and I can't believe that I got it dimwittingly. I still am not COMLETELY sure that it is the black vested one. It is definitely not gray but it doesn't look pitch black. What is the color of the black vested one? Is it a little different than the rest?

Obi-Don
02-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Congrats EH. I'm happy for you.

Of corse I haven't won anything as of yet. I'm the real life Charlie Brown. I would come in 2nd in a one man race. :D But, I am happy for you.

hamsterboy
02-13-2002, 01:04 AM
Good going.

Emperor Howdy
02-15-2002, 12:24 AM
Well, J.T., it's kind of like finding money on the ground. Was I thinking about it or wanting it at the time? Probably not....but when you find it, you're like, "Sweet!" and put it in your pocket.

Ok, actually, that analogy totally sucked, but you get the point.

For real, though, it was a nice surprise.....because I sure as heck am not spending a dime on paint variations!!

No, Rollo, I won't be opening it......I'm one of those dreaded "carded collectors"!!! (camera zooms in and out..."Deetalootadeetalootadeetalootadeetaloota..."!!

Rollo Tomassi
02-15-2002, 08:03 AM
I don't blame you. I mean, what're you gonna do with an open Tat Maul anyway??? Honestly. He'd just sit there like a pre-posed AO.T..C....I'll shut up now...:( :rolleyes: ;)

Lord Tenebrous
02-15-2002, 11:53 AM
I took my Tatooine Maul, ripped off its head, popped on the POTJ Final Duel one, and made a Maul that I'm actually proud to display.

Only I made that head removeable too, and I sometimes place it on Dagobah Vader's body. Just for the sake of my silly imagination. :)

Now where's that thumbs-up I can give you? None? Okay, well congrats anyways. :cool:

Rollo Tomassi
02-15-2002, 04:14 PM
Maul in Vaderesque armor? Intriguing...