PDA

View Full Version : Boxed Sets Ideas

stillakid
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
I did a quick search on the forums and found many separate threads dedicated to specific boxed set ideas. I was hoping to consolidate them here and inspire some new ideas for the collectors.

1. Deaths on Tatooine: comes with all the main characters who have died on Tatooine, including Crispy Uncle Ben Skeleton, Crispy Aunt Beru Skeleton, Burnt Jawa corpses, Blasted Greedo (with "I fired first" action!), Choked Jabba the Hutt, Partially Digested Boba Fett (with Commtech chip girly scream!), Chewed in Half Oola, Chewed in Half Gammorean Guard, Shmi Skywalker (with moaning Commtech Chip), Cut in Half Sandpeople, Assorted Smooshed and Burned Podrace contestents.

2. Fallen Jedi: comes with all the Jedi who have either fallen to their deaths or have fallen after their deaths (inspired by Robot Chicken) including, Cut in Half Darth Maul, Emperor Palpatine, Mace Windu.

3. Meet the Skywalkers: All of the Skywalkers as seen onscreen including, ANH naive farmboy Luke, Endor Leia (as that's when she learns of her secret identity), Old Man Anakin, Young Anakin, Teenage Anakin, baby Luke, baby Leia.

bigbarada
12-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Rebel Briefing Room: An ROTJ set featuring General Madine, Admiral Ackbar, Mon Mothma, and a few generic Mon Calamari Officers, Rebel Officers and some of those diplomatic looking types hanging around in the background.

2-1B
12-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Cameos:
Rick McCallum, Ben Burt, and Dan Madsen from TPM
Tony Daniels and Ahmed Best from AOTC
Family Lucas from ROTS
Cliff from Cheers from ESB
Richard Marquand from ROTJ

People with recognizable careers outside of Star Wars:
Young Obi-Wan Kenobi
Qui-Gon Jinn
Mace Windu