PDA

View Full Version : Jericho is back Feb. 12!!!!

OC47150
12-03-2007, 08:57 PM
According to Zap2it.com.

Rescued from cancellation by an outpouring of nuts, "Jericho" will begin its seven-episode second season on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 p.m. ET, airing in the time slot where "Cane" is currently struggling.

"Jericho," the story of a plucky band of Kansas survivalists trying to kick-start society in the aftermath of a nuclear attack, will capitalize on the lead-in of the first-ever winter edition of "Big Brother."

Not crazy about the time slot but it's coming back!!! :thumbsup:

2-1B
12-03-2007, 09:14 PM
"Yeah but who's gonna fly write it, kid, you?" ;)

DarthQuack
12-03-2007, 09:21 PM
I was thinking it was Chris Jericho....he came back two weeks ago on Monday Night RAW. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
12-03-2007, 10:51 PM
This is great news and all...

Rescued from cancellation by an outpouring of nuts, "Jericho" will begin its seven-episode second season on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 p.m. ET,

but this is even better news...

...will capitalize on the lead-in of the first-ever winter edition of "Big Brother."

:D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

2-1B
12-04-2007, 12:06 AM
I was thinking it was Chris Jericho....he came back two weeks ago on Monday Night RAW. :thumbsup:

did they hype it up with another Y2J teaser ? lol

decadentdave
12-04-2007, 12:18 AM

Just think, it could have been Chris Benoit :eek:

BountyHunterScum
12-04-2007, 01:06 AM
I think Jericho's return is limited. After that is said and done who knows.

DarthQuack
12-04-2007, 01:46 AM
did they hype it up with another Y2J teaser ? lol

Oh yea, totally....they did a whole "break the code" thing for a few weeks....of course anyone who goes to the sites knew it was going to be him coming back.....and he is a master of the microphone.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-04-2007, 03:00 PM
I think Jericho's return is limited. After that is said and done who knows.

If the ratings are solid, it would get picked up for a third season. If it's one of the remaining new non reality non rerun shows, it should have a bigger audience.

And as a proud donater of the NUTS! campaign, i'm REALLY REALLY happy about this!!!!

And keep it on topic, folks. This is about the show JERICHO, not wrestling related. :thumbsup:

OC47150
12-04-2007, 09:19 PM
I think if CBS doesn't promote the heck out of the show, the fans will let them know.

Since season 1 is now out on DVD, there will be new fans wanting to watch. A couple of buddies didn't watch it when it aired on TV but have it on their NetFlix lists for Christmas break to watch.

And with other shows on hiatus or in reruns, something new and fresh will be nice.

OC47150
01-13-2008, 07:51 PM
Saw a commerical for Jericho the other night. First one. Boy, did it look great!!!

UKWildcat
01-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm looking forward to the return of Jericho, even if it is only for 8 episodes or whatever. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-21-2008, 12:03 PM
SCI FI wire has a blurb about the new season: http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=1&id=47432 :thumbsup:

OC47150
01-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
MSN picked up an article about the show that returns A WEEK FROM TONIGHT!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=298746&gt1=7703 :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-12-2008, 11:39 AM
REMINDER: the Show begins again tonight at 10 pm on CBS!!!!

Watch it! Tell your friends! Family! Ex wives! Ex husbands! Ex flings! whatever, tell everybody to watch! :thumbsup:

pegger
02-12-2008, 02:25 PM
:thumbsup:I'm SO excited it's on tonight.:thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
02-12-2008, 03:56 PM
More Jericho baby!! Bring it on!!!! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
GREAT way to bring the show back: lots of action, plot development, and more layers of mystery!

And how FANTASTIC was that nod to the fan movement in the beginning when they were munching on peanuts?!!?!?!!?! :thumbsup:

really happy the show is back! :thumbsup:

OC47150
02-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Good episode. I can't wait until next week's episode!

I was hoping to see a few other regulars show up (Dale, in particular) but I can understand, from a writer's/producer's perspective, to scale back on the cast (for now) and focus on the core characters.

2-1B
02-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Cool, now I can save money on the cost and shipping of the peanuts and raisins I've been sending to the studio in protest. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
02-13-2008, 10:35 PM
You are something else Cae. lol

I watched the episode earlier today and really like it. Although some parts seemed very "soap opera-y", mainly the back and forths between Jake and the soldier dude. But still, I really liked it. Glad to have the show back... and a new sheriff! :thumbsup:

OC47150
02-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Know what I like about Jericho? It's like an onion: peel back and layer or two, and you have something new. There's substance.

Good storyline.

I'd read where Ravenwood would show up again.

So is Stanley's farm going to be declared a historical site? ; )

And Dale's back next week!

Just wish CBS would move it to a better time slot, like Sundays at 8.

UKWildcat
02-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I just got around to watching this weeks episode and I thought it was pretty solid.

The President of the Allied States seems like a turd.

I like how Gray Anderson's character developed throughout this episode. At first you thought he was just going to be passive towards all the new change, but he actually has plans to question the new President and the changes that have been made or will be made, once he gets in a little deeper. I was glad his character explained that to Eric (and the audience), and then he topped it off my making Eric acting Mayor while he was going to be away. :thumbsup:

Gotta love some Jake and Hawkins in this episode. Even Darcy. And Hawkin's Black Ops fellow (forget his name). Some really good collaboration here.

Looking forward to next week's episode. Looks like things may get kinda crazy, and action packed! :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-21-2008, 05:15 PM
agreed; last night's episode was really solid. I like the idea of this new "President" trying to rewrite things and screw up history. Very interesting. And the guy who is playing the president looks familar, but I can't place him.

And you should all be telling friends about the show cos the ratings for all CBS shows dropped last night. These next several weeks could very well be the last.

UKWildcat
02-21-2008, 05:27 PM
And you should all be telling friends about the show cos the ratings for all CBS shows dropped last night. These next several weeks could very well be the last.

Really? Well, that stinks. And it wasn't even up against American Idol either. I can understand the other shows dropping in ratings because of Idol (especially since Idol has been 2 hrs), but it is worrisome that Jericho wasn't in direct competition with Idol yet it's ratings still fell. :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Really? Well, that stinks. And it wasn't even up against American Idol either. I can understand the other shows dropping in ratings because of Idol (especially since Idol has been 2 hrs), but it is worrisome that Jericho wasn't in direct competition with Idol yet it's ratings still fell. :(

It's that time slot, in my opinion. I know it has to be doing better when factoring in DVR viewings, etc.

UKWildcat
02-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I happen to be one that DVRs the show and watches it at a later date or time. Although I thought the ratings somehow took that into account.

OC47150
02-25-2008, 08:23 PM
My local paper reported only 7.1 million watched last week. :upset:

I hope CBS has half a brain this time.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-27-2008, 02:04 PM
My local paper reported only 7.1 million watched last week. :upset:

I hope CBS has half a brain this time.

yeah, the premiere had 7 million whereas the next episode had about 5.94 million, I believe. Last nights episode was actually up to 6.90 million, so things are looking up. Also, an article on the USA Today (http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/technology/2008-02-26-veoh_N.htm) talked about how the show is viewed on the internet in comparison to other shows. Here is the blurb: "Quincy Smith, who runs CBS' new media division, says the size of the audiences on Veoh are getting close to what some shows are receiving on broadcast television. While he declined to cite specifics, he said the post-apocalyptic drama Jericho has a bigger online audience than it does on traditional TV"

So that's pretty good news as maybe CBS will give it a third season or at least try to give it a better time slot. The DVR ratings are probably pretty high too.

and last nights episode was interesting. I'm really thinking that Breck will help Hawkins out, but I still don't trust him. And it was good to see Dale back and even the Dr. whose name eludes me now. Should be interesting next week! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
02-27-2008, 11:51 PM
and last nights episode was interesting. I'm really thinking that Breck will help Hawkins out, but I still don't trust him. And it was good to see Dale back and even the Dr. whose name eludes me now. Should be interesting next week! :thumbsup:

It was good to see Dale and the good Dr. I was hoping we would see Dale's little girlfriend Skylar though. :lipsrsealed:

I'm starting to really like Trish (Emily Rose). It was cool of her to help out Eric, and the town, by lying about and destroying those documents regarding the vaccine. I really liked her in John from Cincinnati (Cass) so it is good to see her here on this show. Anyways, seems like she will be taking Bonnie, Stanley's sister, to Chyenne with her, so we are likely to not see these characters much anymore, if at all, for the remainder of this shortened season; unless they don't make it to Chyenne or if they focus on Chyenne, but I really don't see that happening. But I hope I am wrong, because like I said, I'm really starting to like Trish.

Hawkins is just a bada** and it was smart of him to confront Breck(?) about him being in the FBI and what not. At first I was thinking, how is he going to get out of this one? and what he did was awesome, and now he has more access than he did before! Good stuff! And what about that phone call at the end. :eek: :thumbsup:

OC47150
02-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Good episode.

I think Beck is starting to see things Hawkins' way. We'll see.

But I was just waiting for Beck to blurt out Hawkins' name during the video conference with Valetti.

And at least some of the primary characters from last season are showing up, like Dale and Bonnie and the good doctor.

pegger
03-04-2008, 11:26 PM
Probably the best episode of the series (IMHO). Great ending.

OC47150
03-05-2008, 09:47 AM
I have to agree. Didn't see it coming.

Hell haveth no fury like Stanley Richmond scorned!!

pegger
03-05-2008, 10:40 AM
What I liked about Bonnie's death is that it will REALLY move the story forward. (Dad's death just didn't do that - if felt unnecessary).

I can see the plot already thickening - disgruntled townsmen - the army commander coming over to support the townsfolk - the clash between Ravenwood and the army - J and R and Jericho - the Allied states vs. Jericho.

It's too bad the ratings aren't improving. I think this is the best show on TV right now. Certainly the most interesting.

UKWildcat
03-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Outstanding episode!!!

Hell haveth no fury like Stanley Richmond scorned!!

:thumbsup:

OC47150
03-05-2008, 08:11 PM
What I liked about Bonnie's death is that it will REALLY move the story forward. (Dad's death just didn't do that - if felt unnecessary).

I can see the plot already thickening - disgruntled townsmen - the army commander coming over to support the townsfolk - the clash between Ravenwood and the army - J and R and Jericho - the Allied states vs. Jericho.

It's too bad the ratings aren't improving. I think this is the best show on TV right now. Certainly the most interesting.

I agree. Bonnnie's death will fire up the townfolk and create a bigger rift between the town and the government. Eventually, I see the Army joining the town's side.

I rewatched Bonnie's shoot-out scene. It was interesting to see her depend on sight/vision when taking on the Ravenwood guys. Whoever trained the actress for that scene did a good job.

Jake must be the scruffiest sheriff in the country. He reminds me more of the drunk deputy (ala Rio Bravo) than the clean-cut sheriff.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Sad to see Bonnie go, but she went out in style taking out some of those Ravenwood guys. Impressive shooting.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Holy poopstick. That episode was INSANE. I didn't see that ending coming at all and while i'm sad to see the adorable Bonnie go, she went out in style in a blaze of glory, taking some Ravenwood with her. Crazy.

And the show had about 6 million viewers this week, but CBS released a press statement about online and DVR viewings and it's pretty impressive:

Source: CBS Press Release.

On-Air + Online + On-DVR = Many More Eyeballs and Double Digit Percentage Demo Increases

"Jericho" and "Big Brother" Viewer Engagement Across Multi-Platforms Is Far Greater Than Initial Same Day Ratings Indicate

On-air, online and on-DVR viewing are resulting in many more eyeballs for CBS series JERICHO and BIG BROTHER, according to Nielsen Live Plus 7-Day ratings and new data from CBS Interactive Research.

JERICHO:

According to Nielsen Live Plus 7-Day ratings, JERICHO's second season premiere (Feb. 12) ratings increased by +15% in adults 18-49 (3.0/07 from 2.6/07), +17% in adults 25-54 (3.5/08 from 3.0/07) and by more than one million viewers (8.14m from 7.13m, +14%) compared to its live plus same day ratings.

According to CBS Interactive Research, the second season premiere episode of JERICHO was streamed 520,000 times across the CBS Audience Network during its first week (Feb. 12-18) and 700,000 times over a 14-day period (Feb. 12-25).

JERICHO's other online engagement during its second season premiere week included 760,000 streams of episodes from its first season and 130,000 streams of various clips, upping JERICHO's first week cumulative streams to 1.41 million.

Additional online engagement for JERICHO that week included five times the volume of JERICHO searches vs. the prior four weeks, seven times the daily traffic to JERICHO message boards (compared to mid-January traffic) and three times the average daily blog posts. source. (http://www.jericho-kansas.com/JerichoTelegraph/AllNewsAnnouncements/tabid/76/ctl/ArticleView/mid/403/articleId/1959/Default.aspx)

It's pretty encouraging as it shows the demand for the show is there, but it still needs to find the best timeslot. Although, i'd much prefer to see the show on something like Sci Fi where they could EASILY get that 6 mill plus more and be the highest rated show. We'll see what happens, but for now, i'm just enjoying the hell out of this show. :thumbsup:

pegger
03-06-2008, 01:01 PM
I watched the one line promo (it's 5 minutes) and next weeks ep. looks like it's gonna be a doozy too.

UKWildcat
03-06-2008, 03:19 PM
Thats good to hear that Jericho is fairing better with all the other ratings considered. I actually had to watch the last 30 minutes of this past week's episode online because there were Severe Weather Alerts/Tornado Warnings in my area so they cut into the show for an extended time; the last 20 minutes didn't even air b/c of the weather interruptions. :mad: I was impressed with the quality on the website though, the downside - the window was fairly small, couldn't make it fullscreen either.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
oh man, another crazy episode tonight and I couldn't believe what Stanley did! That shocked the hell out of me!!!

Although, I don't see how Breck could even think about giving Jake guff for this as he knew what was going on and was trying to bring Goetz to justice, despite Breck blowing him off. Goetz did get what he deserved though.

And the previews for next week look crazy: it looks like another Civil War is on the horizon. CRAZY. I really hope the show continues past this season! :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
03-12-2008, 05:28 PM
I didn't think he was going to pull the trigger, but I was glad he did. I absolutely couldn't stand that Goetz fellow, great casting and acting there btw, and he got what he deserved.

Some emotional stuff there with Mimi realizing Bonnie's fate. And Stanley talking to his deceased sister. Powerful moments, which were wonderfully executed/acted.

Another excellent episode.

I really hope the show continues past this season! :thumbsup:

Amen to that!!! And it had better!!! I've really enjoyed this shortened season, and they could continue to build and grow this show for a while. Hopefully it will come back. :nerv:

Looking forward to the final episodes, looks like things are going to get pretty wild. :D

My brother and I were actually talking the other day how cool it would be for Hawkins to get his own spin-off show, or just get his own show, like 24. I could totally see him playing and completely owning a Jack Bauer type character (much like he does in this show). Not that this is ever going to happen, we were just thinking about how kickass it would be. :thumbsup:

pegger
03-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Not as good as last week - but an excellent episode none the less.

I was a little off on my prediction - but I can't wait for the next 2 episodes.

OC47150
03-12-2008, 09:04 PM
I haven't finished this week's episode yet, but the one thing that surprises me time and time again is: when the Jericho Rangers are pressed into duty, they're armed with rifles and shotguns. You'd think, after all they'd been through, someone would've scooped up some auto rifles.

OC47150
03-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh Stanley's crossed over to the dark side!! :twisted:

And Goetz's body hanging in the tree at the end. Oh boy!! He was a slimy character, and it was just a matter of time before his actions caught up with him.

Stanley saying good-bye to Bonnie was nice, too.

OC47150
03-17-2008, 08:28 PM
My local paper reported that two versions of the final episode have been shot: with a cliffhanger if the show is renewed, and one that wraps things up. I don't see how things could get wrapped up nice and neat in one episode.

OC47150
03-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Knew it was just a matter of time before Ma Greene would show up. And the Ghost of Grandpa Greene, too!

If anyone was wondering, the Anzio incident Grandpa was talking about occurred. Two large groups of Army Rangers walked into a massive German ambush. The majority of Rangers were captured, but large numbers were killed, too. Very few Rangers escaped. The two Ranger units were more or less declared ineffective as combat units.

The ambush is depicted in the movie Anzio.

Can't wait to see what happens next week.

OC47150
03-21-2008, 08:18 PM
It's been canceled.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080321/ap_en_tv/tv_jericho_canceled;_ylt=AsLxp61jmax_VgEPRGeyZABxF b8C

I hope Sci-Fi Channel would have enough sense to pick it up, since BSG is ending.

pegger
03-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Well - that sucks. Especially since it was getting really good again - and there is absolutely nothing else on.

Guess I'll just spend more time with my family....

Jedi_Kal-El
03-21-2008, 10:12 PM
What does CBS expect? They gave the fans 7 episodes to shut them up, and put it on in a really cruddy time slot. I think they did that on purpouse so they wouldn't have to deal with it any further than the 7 episodes they already did for this season.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-22-2008, 10:56 AM
What does CBS expect? They gave the fans 7 episodes to shut them up, and put it on in a really cruddy time slot. I think they did that on purpouse so they wouldn't have to deal with it any further than the 7 episodes they already did for this season.

Agree with you here. CBS must be run by a bunch of schmucks; or perhaps its being run by those kids from that reality show they aired last year. The show has a solid fanbase as it had about 10 million viewers before the winter break of 06-07 and before American Idol came back. It's one of, if not THE highest watched show online, has higher ratings with DVR, and the episodes are high sellers on iTunes.

CBS should have given it a better time slot, no question about it. Executive producer Carol Barbee said that there is some truth to the rumor that a cable TV network might pick up the show, but who knows at this point? I could easily see it on Sci Fi and even TNT.

Thus, the writing/fan campaigns have switched to sending Sci Fi and TNT letters urging them one of them to pick up the show. Regardless, no amount of nuts is going to get the show back on CBS, which is fine with me. JERICHO deserves far better than that network.

OC47150
03-23-2008, 09:01 PM
The time slot was crap. Name the last show that succeeded in the 10 p.m. Tuesday time slot? I think you have to go back several years to find the answer. It sure ain't Cane or Smith!

Sci-Fi would be the obvious choice for pick-up, since BSG is ending. But I read on imdb's Jericho board that Sci-Fi reportedly passed on Jericho because they have a similar show planned. Don't know how much truth is in that.

USA, TNT or FX would be a good fit, IMO.

UKWildcat
03-24-2008, 11:03 AM
This sucks, but I can't say that I am surprised.

I've heard that the season finale episode will bring closure to the show as well. With all that has gone on this season, I'm not sure how they could bring complete closure to what has happened in one episode. Should be an interesting watch.

And like you all said, hopefully someone else will pick up the show. I'd definitely be down with TNT, since they are the only ones who have an HD channel in my area (No Sci-fi, USA, of FX yet), but I'd be happy with a return on any network. And sorry to be pessimistic, but I wouldn't count on any of this happening. The last few times a show like Jericho was rumored to being picked up by another network, it always fell through (Surface immediately comes to mind). :(

pegger
03-25-2008, 07:40 AM
So the final episode was mediocre. - not as action packed as last year's finale - not as final as I thought.

I really hope someone picks it up. I doubt it will happen tho. Too bad. all in all it was an excellent show. (I would say that the 2 season's of Jericho were better than the 2 seasons of Heros)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-25-2008, 09:41 AM
So the final episode was mediocre. - not as action packed as last year's finale - not as final as I thought.

I really hope someone picks it up. I doubt it will happen tho. Too bad. all in all it was an excellent show. (I would say that the 2 season's of Jericho were better than the 2 seasons of Heros)

Did you download it or something? It doesn't air until tonight.

pegger
03-25-2008, 11:45 AM
Did you download it or something? It doesn't air until tonight.

Hmmm - I guess the Canadian stations got it first....unless I'm a week behind (which I don't believe so...)

OC47150
03-25-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm looking forward to watching tonight's episode.

UKWildcat
03-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Awesome episode. They wrapped up quite a bit of stuff, definitely some closure in areas, though the last half of the episode seemed really rushed (which is understandable). I guess I am pleased with how they ended this season, but the show could have stretched over many more seasons and touched on so many more areas, which is disappointing. Overall I would have to say that this was an outstanding show, last season and this season, and it will definitely be missed. :cry:

OC47150
03-26-2008, 08:58 AM
My sentiments exactly. I thought the entire episode was rushed but well-paced. I was really wanting to see Jake and Hawkins slip across the border and into Cheyenne. Tied up a lot of loose ends but left good plotlines, if the show was continued.

Nice cameos, too. John M. Jackson from JAG and Xander Berkeley from 24.

Would really like to see more of Berkeley/John Smith and what would've happened with Beck and the troops.

I knew the Don't Tread on Me flag would be flying, too. It was too obvious.

Personally, I'd like to see someone write an official novel tie-in about the next chapter of Jericho. You know there'll be a lot of fan fiction out there, too.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-26-2008, 12:24 PM
Agree with the statements made here: it was rushed, but you really can't blame the writers. Like how did Stanley get Bonnie's body from the morgue if he was wanted? How did Jake and Hawkins get into Cheyenne, etc, but still, no worries.

Very excellent episode with some great stuff; i was almost worried that Eric would side with Mayor Leonidas and all hell would break out. It was great to see Grey too. And Hawkins still proves he's a bada--. I was really worried he'd die, but luckily, he made it. That scene with the planes was really great too.

And I loved the ending with Jake and Hawkins pretty much starting the next Civil War and "making history." Very cool.

Hawkins comment to Jake about looking like crap was GREAT as he hadn't shaved at all this season.

I really REALLY hope this show gets picked up elsewhere. I'm not holding my breath, but a new season would be great with a new civil war.

If not, thanks for the great work, JERICHO folks. It's a shame CBS blows, but we loved your show! :thumbsup:

OC47150
03-26-2008, 12:43 PM
This episode very easily could've been 90 minutes or 2 hours. I really wanted to see Jake and Hawkins sneaking into Cheyenne.

Picked up or not, it brought closer.

I hope the cliffhanger episode is on the DVD set that's coming out later this year.

UKWildcat
03-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Like how did Stanley get Bonnie's body from the morgue if he was wanted?

I had wondered that too, but I let it slide. That whole sequence of the burial was good and emotional, Mimi talking with that officer trying to buy Stanley some more time, and their conversation/marriage afterwards. When Beck showed up I thought he and his men were going to help with the burial, grab shovels and help dig the hole. But him telling them that they were free to go was just as good.

Which made me think of Beck and the other military officials and how they ripped off their patches, sided with Beck and are under his command now (along with no telling how many soldiers). This leads me to think that Beck could and would have very well lead the revolution, which would have been awesome! With Jake and Hawkins on either side of him. :thumbsup:

It was great to see Grey too.

"I'm the mayor of this town."

And Hawkins still proves he's a bada--. I was really worried he'd die, but luckily, he made it.

I thought he was going to die as well, right when they touched down in Texas. I was glad to see him make it, but at the same time, if they had killed off his character it would not have bothered me since he was all about his mission/objective in uncovering what had happened, delivering the bomb, and doing so with just cause (which he had accomplished). But I loved his character, and I thought about his family, so I am glad they didn't kill him off.

I would still love to see him get his own show, especially if no other network picks up Jericho (which I don't see happening).

And I loved the ending with Jake and Hawkins pretty much starting the next Civil War and "making history." Very cool.

That was sweet. When the camera zoomed in on Jake there at the end I was thinking "No they are not!", expecting only one word to come from his mouth. :D

I really REALLY hope this show gets picked up elsewhere. I'm not holding my breath, but a new season would be great with a new civil war.

The show definitely has a ton of future potential, but I don't see it getting picked up - I hope it does though, no doubt.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-26-2008, 07:26 PM
What was kind of insulting was the ad they had during the show where you could get updates about Jericho and previews of the next episode on your Sprint phone or something. Kind of late for that.

OC47150
03-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Did anyone notice the Texas Rangers standing around in the hanger at the end? I thought it was a nice touch.

OC47150
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
TVShowsonDVD.com is reporting that when season 2 comes out on DVD on June 17, it will contain the alternate last episode. Might have to break down and get it just for that.

UKWildcat
04-01-2008, 09:47 PM
I'll rent it from Netflix for sure...