PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Wave 2 Titaniums!

Battle Droid
12-05-2007, 01:00 PM
From, http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558Z

This remarkable Wave 2 case includes the following 12 individually packaged vehicles: 2x Rogue Shadow (Force Unleashed), 2x X-Wing Fighter, 2x Mon Calamari Star Cruiser, 2x Anakin Skywalker's Pod Racer, 2x Slave I, and 2x Battlestar Galactica Viper Mark II. (Subject to change.)

mtriv73
12-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Well spotted.

I really hope that x-wing is a new sculpt. The rogue shadow sounds good as does the mon cal cruiser. I guess the latter will be a new sculpt. The pod racer sounds good -IF- they make at least a few more different ones. The viper and slave 1 repacks are easy passes.

Darth Duranium
12-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Nicely done, Battle Droid. Here's a pic of it. Should be kewl... kind of a cross between the last Jedi Starfighter and a TIE Interceptor. Don't know if the Titanium version looks exactly like this, though.

Anakin's podracer is welcome (finally a buddy for the Galoob Sebulba) and the Mon Calimari is joyous... well done, Hasbro. Action Fleet snuffed it just before their Mon Calimari came out... apart from MM and the minis, they've been hard to come by.

Not so thrilled about another Slave I or X-wing... S-foils changed or not.

BTW, I just got my TIE Crawler from the Unleashed minis line... it's scaled perfectly to Action Fleet/ Tit Ultra fighters. It's wicked! The Rebel Troop Cart is great for an AF spaceport, too.

As for the new Viper Mk. II... I'd guess something pretty close to the Comic-con repaint.

LTBasker
12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
The X-Wing should be a new sculpt, Hasbro confirmed in '06 in a Q&A that they would be releasing a new sculpt.

Anakin's Pod will probably be a pretty bad pegwarmer, they should really release Sebulba's pod with it or maybe even first. 'Course, since this is the second unreleased die-cast being released (first being the Naboo Fighter), hopefully this means we'll be getting the Bongo and the MTT too.

Warstar
12-06-2007, 01:06 AM
Anakin's Pod Racer, eh?

'BOUT TIME! STOKED!

I wonder if Hasbro will make more racers and if they do maybe they will sell a Podracer 5-Pack? (That would ROCK!)

Where's the Outrider? :D

Darth Duranium
12-06-2007, 09:26 AM
Weren't they going to re-release the Raw Metal Death Star, too?

Jangu Fett
12-06-2007, 11:17 AM
It's about time, some new, and good ideas. I'm really geeked about the Mon Cal Cruiser, and Rogue Shadow. And with Hasbro doing a larger Rogue Shadow for the 3 3/4 inch................. sorry, back to the topic. Ani's Pegwarmer, sorry Podracer. I'll pass. The X-wing, I'll get only if it's a new sculpt. Slave-1, most likely. I'm a sucker for Slave-1:love:. I'll have to see the BSG Viper, before I deside.

And I must repeat, and ask the same question as Warstar....

WHERE'S THE OUTRIDER???

Stop teasing us, you had us hooked when you said the Outrider was being made in '08. Please don't make us wait.:cry:

mtriv73
12-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Since the Outrider discussion has opened the issue...if they don't confirm a TIe Defender by toy fair, I'm done with titaniums.

Jangu Fett
12-06-2007, 01:47 PM
The TIE Defender is a must. If Hasbro, truely want to continue this line it would have to release new molds. How many times are people going to keep going to the store for a Millennium Falcon, X-wing, and whatever else they deside on repainting.

We already have, what??? 5 Falcons, and with this wave I think 6 Slave-1s. I'm not even going to count the JSFs, they could do. Or have done. They need new molds to keep everone happy, but only 2 new and about 3-4 repaints, a wave will not help this line. And, it's not like they are running short on ships to make. I want GG Wheelbike, Barc Speeder, TIE Defender, Zam's and Anakin's Airspeeders and a Eclipse Star Destroyer. But that's only a REALLY short list, compared to what can ( AND SHOULD ) be done.

BountyHunterScum
12-07-2007, 02:59 AM
Holy sh-t Mon Calamari! I want pics ASAP!!!!

JediTricks
12-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Rogue Shadow looks kinda cool so its TS should be nifty. Hopefully though the TS release doesn't mean this wave is a mid-spring release the way the rest of the FU product is.

X-wing, I pray this is the new movable-wings one.

Mon Cal, neat! One of the few OT ships we never got metal or AF.

Anakin's Pod - that's awesome, we're finally getting this released after 7 years of being just a lost-wave prototype.

Slave 1 - yeah, we really need this yet again. :rolleyes:

BSG Viper mk2 - the stealth one again or something new? I'm guessing Stealth since it's still being sought after.

Anakin's Pod will probably be a pretty bad pegwarmer, they should really release Sebulba's pod with it or maybe even first. 'Course, since this is the second unreleased die-cast being released (first being the Naboo Fighter), hopefully this means we'll be getting the Bongo and the MTT too.The Sebulba one was a horrible pegwarmer in its day, I think the hero pod needs to be first.

I hope you're right about those 2 prototypes seeing the light of day, they were so close to production.

BountyHunterScum
12-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Either it's the Liberty or Home One, I'm hoping Home One design.

Jangu Fett
12-08-2007, 08:34 PM
I hope that the MC is Home One, but seeing as it's being called a Mon Cal Cruiser, I think it will just be a "Liberty" version. Maybe we'll see a Home One released later 2008?.?.

BountyHunterScum
12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
I hope that the MC is Home One, but seeing as it's being called a Mon Cal Cruiser, I think it will just be a "Liberty" version. Maybe we'll see a Home One released later 2008?.?.

Home One is a mon cal cruiser its just a rounded larger version. Could be the winged liberty design who knows.

Jangu Fett
12-09-2007, 08:47 AM
Original posted by BountyHunterScum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jangu Fett

Home One is a mon cal cruiser its just a rounded larger version. Could be the winged liberty design who knows.

Isn't that what I just said? My point is that if it is in fact Home One and not just the "generic' or "Liberty" class, winged ship. It would say. That be like Hasbro releasing a Millennium Falcon, and caling it a Corellian Stock Freighter. Oh, wait, they did do that with that Orange/Silver Slave-1.

Darth Duranium
12-09-2007, 12:57 PM
I'm just stoked that we're getting something besides the Blockade Runner in the rebel fleet. I'd imagine they'd want to do a medical frigate/Nebulon B ... gets a lot of screen time.

Then again, screen time seems to have nothing to do with Hasbro's choices... just think of the Kashyyyk vehicles or the AT-OT... onscreen for about 3 seconds each.

Just give us new sculpts! Repaints are killing it...

BountyHunterScum
12-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Isn't that what I just said? My point is that if it is in fact Home One and not just the "generic' or "Liberty" class, winged ship. It would say. That be like Hasbro releasing a Millennium Falcon, and caling it a Corellian Stock Freighter. Oh, wait, they did do that with that Orange/Silver Slave-1.

Don't you mean Ghetto Slave-1? The golden pimp mobile firespray class. I do believe homeboy fett wanted spinners but those don't work too well on the engine exhausts since the ship has no wheels. :p

Jangu Fett
12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't call it a Ghetto Slave-1, all that chrome hand to cost alot of credits.:thumbsup:

BountyHunterScum
12-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't call it a Ghetto Slave-1, all that chrome hand to cost alot of credits.:thumbsup:

LOL on this planet yes. I've seen spinners on a fourth gen mustang, the 98 to 04 model.

Darth Duranium
12-13-2007, 09:27 PM
It's a Mandalorian thang... you wouldn't understand.

Jangu Fett
12-13-2007, 09:40 PM
I would have never guessed a nomadic warrior race, would be so fashionable.

To each his own. Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.;)

BountyHunterScum
12-14-2007, 04:08 PM
It's a Mandalorian thang... you wouldn't understand.

I totally understand, bad taste. :yes:

Jangu Fett
12-14-2007, 04:20 PM
My thing, is with the color of the ship. Your a bounty hunter, hunting someone, the last thing you would want to do is draw attention, to yourself. With a large, glittering starship.

Now, if this a sci-fi, fairy tale, then..........maybe?.?. It could take the place of the "great white horse". It could also take the place of the "valiant Knight in shinning armor"

BountyHunterScum
12-14-2007, 10:34 PM
My thing, is with the color of the ship. Your a bounty hunter, hunting someone, the last thing you would want to do is draw attention, to yourself. With a large, glittering starship.

Now, if this a sci-fi, fairy tale, then..........maybe?.?. It could take the place of the "great white horse". It could also take the place of the "valiant Knight in shinning armor"

SW Bounty Hunters were never portrayed as good guys, they usually walked a fine line between neutral and villain.

JediTricks
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
You guys do realize that the Firespray-31 class isn't a Mandalorian ship at all, and Hasbro's TS Firespray Interceptor isn't even used by bounty hunters, right?

Jangu Fett
12-16-2007, 06:48 PM
Oh, yeah we know, but if you look closely you can see someone wearing mando armor in the cockpit. I don't think that is a standard uniform for police forces, jedi or just someone looking for adventure. And as for it not being a actual Mandalorian ship, we're just generalizing. Boba and Jango Fett were possible the most notable pilots for this class of ship, and they both were Mandalorian, and bounty hunters.

And I'm just saying that, while not a BH ship, it is heavily armed and armored. And easily modified, all great selling point for a bunty hunter to be. But the color, I thought the Firespray was a Kaut ship, not a Naboo one.

BountyHunterScum
12-16-2007, 06:53 PM
You guys do realize that the Firespray-31 class isn't a Mandalorian ship at all, and Hasbro's TS Firespray Interceptor isn't even used by bounty hunters, right?

But do you realize it has a Mandalorian look to it so there may be a hidden connection.

JediTricks
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
The guy in the cockpit is... uh... a Boba Fett hologram anti-theft device. :p

That's a Mando look? I'm not getting that at all, what do you mean?

Jangu Fett
12-16-2007, 08:47 PM
I like the Fett holo anti-theft idea.

I'm also not understanding the Mando look, is it just because of the paint jobs the ships had? Boba's grean/red, Jango's blue/grey, ok, they match the owner at the times armor, but. That is a long shot, and seeing as Jango stole it out of Oovo IV. It already was painted that way. Maybe just the association, with the two, top line hunters? Who just happen to be mando?.?. I could believe that.

Darth Duranium
12-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Well, I'm not sure what folks are going on about in here but I posted the pimp cup pic to show that the Firespray paintjob is a bit much on a Mandalorian bounty hunter ship. Bling bling, homes.

Regardless of its supposed Kuat origin as a police(!) vehicle, this Titanium has got a Mandalorian bounty hunter driving it... unless it's an inflatable Fett for the High Occupancy Lanes on the hyperspace highway. It doesn't look "highly un-modified" either, tho' you could argue that that's the point of the later versions.

With this paint, it doesn't look much like any other Kuat ship that I can think of, apart from a little bronze on it.

Besides, a Star Destroyer is still Imperial if it's flown by Imperials... it ain't a Corellian Star Destroyer.

Every time we've seen one onscreen it's been a Mandalorian (or cloned Manda) flying it.

I can't consider the EU books, games, or comics to be canonical... remember the first one (Splinter Of The Mind's Eye) where Luke and Leia get busy? As far as I'm concerned, Boba is still being slowly digested over a thousand years.

Gimme ships from the films FIRST! The EU's just fine afterwards. Welcome, in fact. Lots of good stuff in the EU.

That's why I'm not all that excited by the long-awaited Outrider... which is not to say I won't buy 1 when (if) it comes out.:whip:

Jangu Fett
12-19-2007, 04:17 PM
I sorry but, I do believe that the Legecy series is canon. Which means, Boba does escape the Sarlacc. And that means that the "Bounty Hunter Wars" books are canon. Sorry if that's not what they are actually called.

And if I'm understandng you right, the Outrider, doesn't exsist?.?. If it's EU, it's not real. The Outrider first appears in SOTE ( EU ), and then because of it's popularity the Outrider, and by default, Dash Rendar, both are in the Ep4. Shadows of the Empire and the new Force Unleashed are canon. Rumor has it, that Vader's Apprentice will even be in the Live Action TV Series.

Back to the EU, you're saying that after Return, everything stops. Han and Leia never marry, and never had children, Luke doesn't reform the Jedi, the Yuuzhan Vong never invade, Boba doesn't escape the Sarlacc and save Solo from the Vong.?.?.? Man, I have really been mislead.:cry:

Battle Droid
12-20-2007, 04:02 AM
Here's a pic of this Wave.

http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHS34558Zlg.jpg

JediTricks
12-20-2007, 05:20 AM
Ummmmmmmm YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! Look at that X-wing! It's only a gajillion times better than the original! Took 'em long enough, but thank the maker.

The other 3 new vehicles look nice, but who gives a crap. The Slave 1 isn't even repaint, they could have at least made it a little more weathered, what the hell is with these wave 1 straight re-releases???

Love that stealthy new Mk 2 Viper, it's so dark ya can't even make out the details! :p

Jangu Fett
12-20-2007, 08:08 AM
At lest the X-wing and MC, looks good, but. I must have the ROGUE SHADOW. I :love: that ship.

lol, Yeah, that Stealth Viper is definately one for the collection.lol

Anyone else notice that Ani Podracer is facing the wrong way? Way to go Hasbro.:thumbsup:. Or maybe it's just that young punk Anakin thinking he can go into oncoming traffic, without killing himself. IMO the wrost thing about TPM wasn't Jar Jar, it was Jake Lloyd's, Anakin. Jar Jar was a close second.

JediTricks
12-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Rogue Shadow huh? Got a thing for asymmetrical ones?

Hasbro has a bad habit with this, they did it on the Turbo Tank as well, backwards-photography is the new thang.

BountyHunterScum
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm not surprised it's the Winged Mon Calamari, better than nothing though. Kinda figures, after I have totally lost interest in the line they bring out the Calamari ship.

Jangu Fett
12-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Jedi Tricks
Rogue Shadow huh? Got a thing for asymmetrical ones?

Maybe, I don't know. It's something different, and it looks pretty menacing, being all black. And it looks like a stealth ship, maybe also because of the jet black paint job. As I stated before, the Rogue Shadow is quickly becoming one of my favorite ships. Rates right up there next to Slave-1, IMO.

Darth Duranium
12-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Jangu,

I guess you're not a strong reader. Lemme break it down for you. Maybe you were in shock from my dead Boba comment.
I had said:
Gimme ships from the films FIRST! The EU's just fine afterwards. Welcome, in fact. Lots of good stuff in the EU.

Doesn't exactly indicate a dislike of the EU...in fact, I've read/seen/played with/own/like almost all of it.

That's why I'm not all that excited by the long-awaited Outrider... which is not to say I won't buy 1 when (if) it comes out.

I'll give you that the Outrider is now canon (it appears extremely briefly in the Mos Eisley sky in Ep IV SE and later) but it's a retcon done 20 years later. Now canon.

You could also also argue that tiny appearances of Blade Runner Spinners in Ep II make them SW canon, too.

There are other speck ships examples, too. The Millenium Falcon shows up in Star Trek First Contact, for one. Does that make it ST canon?

There are plenty of canon ships still left to do in TS. That was my point.

You said:
Back to the EU, you're saying that after Return, everything stops. Han and Leia never marry, and never had children, Luke doesn't reform the Jedi, the Yuuzhan Vong never invade, Boba doesn't escape the Sarlacc and save Solo from the Vong.?.?.? Man, I have really been mislead.

Yup, you have been mislead. All that stuff (kewl as it is) is apocryphal. In fact, George said he wrapped up the whole story in Ep VI many many times.

So how about the Star Wars kids and teen books? Canon? How about Splinter of the Mind's Eye (the ONLY EU book for years)? Canon? How about the Han Solo books or Droids... I could go on. Star Trek has hundreds of books. All that stuff ain't canon 'til it's onscreen or on TV in a show.

Speaking of TV, the new SW shows will overwrite lots of the EU, most likely. Clearly, George doesn't give a rat's arse about messing with the EU.... and neither does Hasbro. Hasbro's motives are cash-driven, though.

The (mostly horrible) SW Holiday Special used to be the first canon appearance of Boba... and it ain't really canon anymore cuz it's been pretty much disowned and buried. It never ends... an endless debate.

But they can be canon for you.. that's just fine.

Darth Duranium
12-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Looks like someone dipped the Calimari's rear end in seafood sauce. Whaddafu? Maybe it's a Rebel poop launcher/mine layer ship.

The X-wing looks better than I expected but I won't be buying another 5 TS X-wings... 1 oughtta do it.

The Vader's App ship looks groovy.
I can't wait for the inevitable dayglo red Royal Guard repaint. It'll look like a vacuum cleaner.

Jangu Fett
12-21-2007, 08:40 PM
OK, I get you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I myself never read "Splinter" so, I didn't know what happened there. And now that I see where you're coming from, I can agree. To a point. Me personally, think that the story doesn't end after Return. But, as you pointed out, some of those stories are better left forgotten.

I do also agree that there are plenty other films ships left to do, but seeing some never before done ships, adds to the line. I'm sorry, reguardless, of the new movable wings. The X-Wing is old. And I'm not talking actual age, how many more times are we going to see the Falcon, X-Wing, Star Destroyer or whatever else thats already been released.?.? When they could, and should do a number of waves of nothing but new molds. Don't get me wrong I love the movies, and all the ships, but after seeing them for 30+ years.?.? I'd like something abit different, but that just me.:thumbsup:

Jangu Fett
12-21-2007, 09:18 PM
You know, everyone is wondering what ships will be made. Why does it have to be just ships? They've done a Stormtrooper on Dewback. Why not more creatures? Why not Luke and Han riding a Tauntaun? Or a Fambaa with Shield, Opee Sea Killer eating a tiny Gungan Sub, a Rancor holding Luke, Rancor with Sith Witch rider. There's a possible repaint there, add some strips and a Felucian Rider, SWFU Bull Rancor. Or if Hasbro really feels like being creative a Dianoga holding Luke, could be like a mini diaroma. Something I'd like to see, though it's not creature, a Mandalorian riding a Basilisk War Droid. Or even Mandalore riding one.

Darth Duranium
12-22-2007, 11:58 AM
(thud) Apology accepted, Captain Needa... er, Jangu. The universe...expanded or not... is full of misunderstandings.

I totally agree with you... enough retreads. I want new moulds of unproduced canon ships first, that's all.

I once made a list of unproduced SW Titanium ships... maybe I'll update it and post it here, if anyone wants to see it.

I don't know if you're aware of the SW miniatures line but many of the creatures you mention (including a Manda on a Wardroid) have been made by them (Hasbro again!) already.

I collect all the riding creatures, large Droid army, large ships, and large vehicles...and it's the only cheap way to get some capital ships into my Rebel Fleet.

Myself, I'd prefer that TS sticks to ships and speeders and let the minis continue for all of the beasties. Diecast is great for ships.

Splinter is worth a read... written by the same guy who ghostwrote the Star Wars (Ep IV) movie novel so it has a very similar style.

Darth was not yet Luke's father, Leia was not yet his sister (I frickin' hope!), and the Force was more than a little different. It was based on George's original Ep V stories (it was going to be a cheapie), though... the Kaiburr crystal is in some of the early SW scripts.

I don't know if it's in print or sanctioned by Lucas anymore... but it would be easy to find, I'd think.

Jangu Fett
12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes, I've gotten a few of the miniatures, but the Rancor and Basilisk a pretty big set next to the Titaniums. I'd really like to see a Hailfire Droid, GG Wheelbike, and BARC Speeder Titaniums. I know the Hailfire, and Wheelbike would really be able to stand alone, but Hasbro could flatten out the bottoms a little so they could stand.

Ok, I think thats the hundredth time, I mentioned what ships I like to see. Short list anything not made yet. Then after all the movie ships, again ones not made yet, and a couple EU ships are done. Then go back and do repaint, rereleases, whatever.

Originally posted by Darth Titanium
Myself, I'd prefer that TS sticks to ships and speeders and let the minis continue for all of the beasties. Diecast is great for ships.

I agree, that Diecast is great for ships, but trying to collect some of the creature minis, does get somewhat expensive. Especially the Rancors. And besides I really liked the Dewback Titanium. And I'd rather pay $5 for a Dewback, or whatever creature, then pay $20 for something you don't know what your going to get.

As for "Splinter in the Mind's Eye", I have seen it at a book store near my work. And I am started to get bored rereading all my other books. Maybe I pick it up. Thanks for the recommendation.

BountyHunterScum
12-22-2007, 04:37 PM
Looks like someone dipped the Calimari's rear end in seafood sauce. Whaddafu? Maybe it's a Rebel poop launcher/mine layer ship.

The X-wing looks better than I expected but I won't be buying another 5 TS X-wings... 1 oughtta do it.

The Vader's App ship looks groovy.
I can't wait for the inevitable dayglo red Royal Guard repaint. It'll look like a vacuum cleaner.

Exhaust residue.

JediTricks
12-24-2007, 04:22 AM
I don't like the static nature of the beasts in TS format. The metal lends itself really well to the mechanical designs of the ships, but the organic I don't think suits it too well. Also, after the utter failure of the Dewback TS, I doubt we'll be seeing more of that anytime soon.

Jangu Fett
12-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Over at RS they have close ups, and in-package pics, of the second wave of Titaniums for 2008.

Her's a link:http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Whats_Next_For_Titanium_Series_111108.asp

From the close-up of the Rogue Shadow, it looks better then I was expecting. Check it out.:http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/SWTSrogueshadow2.jpg

JediTricks
12-25-2007, 02:09 AM
Not bad, not bad. I see the cocktail sauce on the Mon Calamari cruiser though, hopefully that's just an accident.

Darth Duranium
12-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Here's a list of ships that Titanium has yet to do... feel free to add on.

Anakin And Obi-Wan On A Mustafar Repulsorlift
Anakin On A Reek
Anakin On A Shaak
Anakin On Owen Lars' Swoopbike
Anakin's Coruscant Airspeeder (Episode II)
Anakin's DC0052 Intergalactic Jedi Speeder
Asajj Ventress' Geonosian Fanblade Starfighter (Clone Wars)
Bail Organa's Coruscant Airspeeder
Banking Clan Frigate
Bespin Cloud City
Bespin Twin Pod Cloud Car
Chancellor's Republic Shuttle/Corellian Star Shuttle
CIS Seismic Tank (Clone Wars)
CloakShape Fighter (EU)
Commerce Guild Destroyer
Coruscant AA-9 Freighter
Coruscant Air Bus
Coruscant Air Taxi/EasyRide Passenger Airspeeder
Coruscant Emergency Firespeeder
Count Dooku On Geonosian Speederbike
Count Dooku's Geonosian Solar Sailer
Dash Rendar's Outrider Corellian YT-2400 Freighter
Death Star II Battle Station
Dowager Queen Freighter Embedded In Mos Espa
Durge On A Swoopbike
Dusty Duck Freighter
Ewok On A Combat Glider
Flare-S Swoop and various riders
Geonosian Picador On An Orray
Geonosian Starfighter
Grievous' Lifeboat Escape Pod
Grievous' Belbullab-22 Starfighter "Soulless One" (SILVER deco)
Grievous' Neimoidian Shuttle (Episode III)
Grievous' Tsmeu-6 Personal Wheel Bike
Gungan Bongo
Gungan Cavalry On A Kaadu
Han On A Tauntaun
IG Lancer Battle Droid On Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Imperial Interdictor Cruiser (EU)
Imperial Landing Craft (Troop Shuttle)
Imperial Probe-Mate Jump Pod
Imperial Stormtrooper On Repulsor Sled (EU)
Imperial Super Star Destroyer (Eclipse-class) (EU)
Imperial Super Star Destroyer (Sovereign-class) (EU)
Jawa On A Ronto
Lars' V-35 Courier Family Landspeeder
Luke On A Dianoga
Luke On A Tauntaun
Luke's T-16 Skyhopper
Mustafarian On A Flea
Naboo Flash Speeder
Obi-Wan On A Boga
Obi-Wan With Lance On A Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Padme In A Geonosian Smelting Tank
Padme's Naboo Royal Cruiser
Padme's Naboo Yacht
Palpatine Hologram On Mechno-Chair
Palpatine And Yoda In A Senate Pod
Palpatine's Imperial Shuttle (Episode III Theta-class)
Podracers (all except Sebulba's & Anakin's)
Prince Xizor's Virago Assault Fighter (EU)
R2-D2's Class 6 Escape Pod
Rebel Assault Frigate
Rebel Dornean Gunship
Rebel E-Wing Starfighter (EU)
Rebel Hover Sled Troop Carrier
Rebel Mon Calimari MC80 Cruiser Home One
Rebel Mon Calimari Star Defender (EU)
Rebel Nebulon B Escort Cruiser/Medical Frigate
Rebel Personnel/Crew Carrier Landspeeder
Rebel Transport
Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator-class)
Republic Clone Lancer On A BARC Speeder (Clone Wars)
Republic Clone Trooper On A BARC Speeder
Republic CR20 Troop Carrier (Clone Wars)
Republic Interdictor Cruiser Leviathan
Republic SPHA-T Self Propelled Heavy Artillery - Turbolaser Walker
RIC-920 Repusorlift Rickshaw
Sith Fighter (EU)
SoroSuub Patrol Fighter (EU)
Talon Karrde's Wilde Karrde Corellian Freighter (EU)
Techno Union Starfighter
TIE Defender (EU)
Trade Federation Battleship Core
Trade Federation Droid Gunship
Trade Federation Droid Starfighter (Episode III deco)
Trade Federation Landing Ship
Trade Federation MTT Multi Troop Transport
Trade Federation Scarab Starfighter (EU)
Trade Federation STAP Single Trooper Aerial Platform
Trade Federation Troop Carrier
Tusken Raider On A Bantha
Ubrikkian 9000 Z001 Landspeeder
Utapaun P-38 Starfighter
V-19 Torrent Starfighter (Clone Wars)
Void Spider TX-3 Air Taxi
Wookie Flying Catamaran
Yoda On A Kybuck (Clone Wars)
Yoda's Escape Pod
Z-95 Headhunter (EU)
Zam Wesell's Coruscant Airspeeder

Obviously, there are many ships not on here from the EU but it covers most major canon ones. Enjoy.

Battle Droid
12-26-2007, 10:20 PM

It's been done, unless you mean in walk mode.

Darth Duranium
12-26-2007, 10:26 PM
Here's an even sketchier list of BSG ships:

BSG Colonial Landram (classic and 2003)
BSG Colonial Movers Freighter
BSG Colonial Shuttle (classic)
BSG Colonial Stealthstar (“Bulldog”)
BSG Cylon Basestar (classic and 2003)
BSG Cylon Freighter (classic and 2003)
BSG Cylon Heavy Raider (2003)
BSG Cylon Resurrection Ship
BSG Gemenon Traveller starliner
BSG Majahual mining ship (2003)/ ”Moviecan” Transport /Livery Ship (classic)
BSG Olympic Carrier starliner
BSG Space Park starliner
BSG Valley Forge agroship

Darth Duranium
12-26-2007, 10:49 PM

It's been done, unless you mean in walk mode.

No, I mean the lightly or non-striped blue one with CIS markings. I have a little resin one (no stripes) that came with Grievous' battleship that's just about TS size.

Jangu Fett
12-27-2007, 10:05 PM
That's a heck of a list, but you missed some.

Hound's Tooth
IG-2000
Punishing One
Mist Hunter
Hell's Anvil
Guardian Mantis
Moldy Crow
Mynock (Legacy Comics)
Jaster's Legacy
The Wolf (Jodo Kast's ship)
TIE Predator (Legacy Comics)
Palleon Class Super Star Destroyer
Legacy Imperial Shuttle
Legacy Galactic Alliance Cruiser
Legacy Jedi Shuttle
Stealth X (Not just a X-Wing with black paint)
X-83 Twin Tail Starfighter
Rav's Crimson Axe

And so many others, but any and all new Titaniums are good to me.:yes:

JediTricks
12-29-2007, 01:12 AM
Titanium T-16 and Naboo Royal Cruiser!

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2007/Titanium_Series_2.jpg

T-16 looks nice and accurate, but VERY small.

Darth Duranium
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Jangu Fett wrote:

That's a heck of a list, but you missed some.

Hound's Tooth
IG-2000
Punishing One
Mist Hunter
Hell's Anvil
Guardian Mantis
Moldy Crow
Mynock (Legacy Comics)
Jaster's Legacy
The Wolf (Jodo Kast's ship)
TIE Predator (Legacy Comics)
Palleon Class Super Star Destroyer
Legacy Imperial Shuttle
Legacy Galactic Alliance Cruiser
Legacy Jedi Shuttle
Stealth X (Not just a X-Wing with black paint)
X-83 Twin Tail Starfighter
Rav's Crimson Axe

Thanks, Jangu. Heck, it was fun to cannibalize together.

Actually, I did say, "Obviously, there are many ships not on here from the EU but it covers most major canon ones" .... so I didn't actually miss anything. I just went with a few of the more well-known EU ships.

There are hundreds of EU ships and variants from all sorts of far-flung sources... I'd go mad trying to list all of them, dude. But did I miss any major canon (from the films) ships?

Even if you leave out speeders, creatures, and atmospheric craft, there's still many space-going ships from the films alone left for Hasbro TS to do:

Banking Clan Frigate
Chancellor's Republic Shuttle (Episode I)
Commerce Guild Destroyer
Coruscant AA-9 Freighter
Count Dooku's Geonosian Solar Sailer
Dash Rendar's Outrider YT-2400 Freighter *RC
Death Star II Battle Station
Dowager Queen Freighter Embedded In Mos Espa
Dusty Duck Freighter
Geonosian Starfighter
Grievous' Lifeboat Escape Pod
Grievous' Belbullab-22 Starfighter (SILVER deco)
Grievous' Neimoidian Shuttle (Episode III)
Imperial Landing Craft (Troop Shuttle) *RC
Imperial Probe-Mate Jump Pod
Padme's Naboo Yacht (Episode II)
Palpatine's Imperial Shuttle (Theta-class)
R2-D2's Class 6 Escape Pod
Rebel Dornean Gunship
Rebel Mon Calimari MC80 Cruiser Home One
Rebel Nebulon B Escort Cruiser/Medical Frigate
Rebel Transport
Republic Assault Ship (Acclamator-class)
Techno Union Starfighter
Trade Federation Battleship Core
Trade Federation Droid Starfighter (CIS deco)
Trade Federation Landing Ship
Utapaun P-38 Starfighter
Yoda's Escape Pod

There are no EU or CW ships on this list whatsoever... and I bolded the ones that I'd think that Hasbro might actually make in TS. Hope they make all of them. Open to debate, for sure.

I've never even heard of some of these EU ships on your list but ... the IG-2000 and the other bounty hunter ships could be pretty damned kewl. I'd love to see more capital ships, too... the EU has lots of great ones.

I'll add those ships to my EU and master lists, though. I pray that the day will come when all the canon ships are done in TS and Hasbro goes exclusively to the EU... but I wouldn't bet the moisture farm on it.

I'd guess that Hasbro would probably skip most EU ships due to their relative obscurity.

But you just never know... Vader's Apprentice's Robot Vacuum Cleaner and the 181st Elite TIE Interceptor are about to come out, after all. Looking forward to 'em...

Jangu Fett
01-12-2008, 07:47 PM
What's up with the Rogue Shadow getting no love, but from me?? Oh, well. Some people have no taste.:razz:

Sorry I'd didn't see what you said about the EU. Anyway, I think it's a good bet that we'll see more of those on your list then we're expecting. For one I really think we will be getting a Utapaun P-38, but labeled as a MagnaGuard Starfighter. Seeing as the Clone Wars CGI will be starting up this year. And thats one of the confirmed ships.

The Techno Union SF, Ventress Fan Blade SF, Durge on a Swoop, V-19 Torrent, all may be made this year, just because of the CW cartoon. As well as seeing more Ep3 ships like Dooku's SS, Clone on BARC, Trade Federation Battleship Core, and one I really would like to see, GG Wheel Bike.

Man, I really want that Durge/Swoop, now that I mentioned it.

Darth Duranium
01-13-2008, 03:19 PM
Yep Jangu, it's just pure conjecture when we're guessing what Hasbro will release in TS. I imagine that we'll see all sorts of new ships from the new Clone Wars series, too... probably lots of ships we've never heard of before... lots of Jedi, Sith, CIS, and Republic ships, hopefully. Should be kewl.

They haven't made much from the old CW series... I can only think of Anakin's suped-up turbo JSF and the toothy versions of the Republic dropship and ARC.

There's a few of the other JSFs that are kinda Clone Wars-ish like Mace's... not really sure how many of these actually appear anywhere onscreen. If they appear, they're canon. Then again, Droids and Ewok Adventures are supposedly canon, too. Yeesh.

Sadly, no Asajj fighter, Durge, or V-19s yet. Surprising, in a way. Yeah, I'd love to see a Durge swoop, IG Droid Lancers and Clone Lancers, too.

The SW mini GG wheelbike is pretty awesome... you might wanna get one of them for now... although it might be kinda pricey and it is AF-size. Nicely done, though.

Hasbro has done quite a few droid ships (vulture droid, tri-fighter, GG cruiser, TF Battleship, GG fighter) but almost nothing in the way of Geonosian, Utapaun, Banking Clan, Tech Union, or Commerce Guild ships... they don't seem too interested in much of the droid army either.

Maybe they'll revisit them for the new series, as you say... here's hoping you're right.

Hasbro did an AF proto of the Neimoidian shuttle but still no TS version, despite some serious screen time.

I hope that we see more capital ships from any SW army, period! Bounty Hunter and Sith ships would be nice, too.

Oh and by the way, I actually like the Rogue Shadow (it's a new mould, fer chrissakes!) but you gotta admit it looks a little bit like a putting machine for golfers.

Here's a list of canon speeders that Hasbro has yet to do:

Anakin And Obi-Wan On A Mustafar Repulsorlift
Anakin On Owen Lars' Swoopbike
Anakin's Coruscant Airspeeder (Episode II)
Anakin's DC0052 Intergalactic Jedi Speeder
Bail Organa's Coruscant Airspeeder
Bespin Twin Pod Cloud Car
Coruscant Air Bus
Coruscant Air Taxi/EasyRide Passenger Airspeeder
Coruscant Emergency Firespeeder
Count Dooku On Geonosian Speederbike
Durge On A Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Flare-S Swoop and various riders
IG Lancer Battle Droid On Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Lars' V-35 Courier Family Landspeeder
Naboo Flash Speeder
Obi-Wan With Lance On A Swoopbike (Clone Wars)
Podracers (all except Sebulba's & Anakin's)
Rebel Hover Sled Troop Carrier
Rebel Personnel/Crew Carrier Landspeeder
Republic Clone Lancer On BARC Speeder (Clone Wars)
Republic Clone Trooper On BARC Speeder
Trade Federation Droid Gunship
Trade Federation MTT Multi Troop Transport
Trade Federation STAP Single Trooper Aerial Platform
Trade Federation Troop Carrier
Ubrikkian 9000 Z001 Landspeeder
Void Spider TX-3 Air Taxi
Wookie Flying Catamaran
Zam Wesell's Coruscant Airspeeder

Lots left to do here, too. By the way, when are they going to start selling flying cars like they promised us in the 1950's Popular Mechanics?

Jangu Fett
01-14-2008, 03:39 PM
Already have 2 SW mini GG wheel bikes, they are pretty nice. Just to bad the seat is on the wrong side.

We, might see a IG Lancer Titanium, Hasbro is doing a 3 inch figure, so who knows. It's the 5 week wait till TF08 thats driving my nuts, and aside from the rumors, really nothing solid. 5 weeks and most likely some of the mysteries will be solved.

Darth Duranium
01-14-2008, 07:31 PM
Y'know, I never noticed Grievous was on the wrong side...:razz:
Groovy figure, though.

BTW Jangu, why do you have 2? Are you making a Grievous Bicycle-Built-For-2?

Does anyone know which Viper Mk II we're getting in wave 2? I haven't seen a pic of it...