PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT info on the AT-RT set-read this if you own it!

jedi master sal
12-07-2007, 09:54 PM
If you purchased the AT-RT set, check it now!

There have been no less than THREE reports of one or both of the AT-RT's having one of their legs broken IN THE PACKAGE.

I still need to check mine for this. If they are broken, I'm going to take my set back.

But I figured I'd pass this along so you can check BEFORE you crack it open if you plan to OR if you plan on displaying it. (Wouldn't want to display inferior product would you.)

If you DO find a broken AT-RT, please post so here (a pic would be helpful).

The three reports came from different areas of the country (PA, NJ and VA). So this is NOT a localized area that was affected by a bad batch.

-Sal

Mad Slanted Powers
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Where is the break at? Mine is still in the box, so I can't really tell. One thing I do notice is that the one on the right is bent over facing down. It doesn't look that way on Rebelscum's boxed pictures. Based on the way the ties are on it and the way it is in the package, it looks like it must have been put in there that way. It doesn't seem like it would have been able to fall into that position.

decadentdave
12-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Target has these on sale this week for $24.99. If you bought one and paid full price you may want to go to guest services with your receipt and ask for a price adjustment. It worked for me.

jedi master sal
12-10-2007, 08:47 AM
The breaks have been reported to be just below the knee joints.

I checked my set and thankfully it's ok.