PDA

View Full Version : Tie Interceptor?

Runobot
08-23-2001, 10:09 AM
Please post here if you guys have found it. Be sure to include your area. I started this thread just so I can figure out when to start my hunt here in Orlando, thanks.

KiValleyTiger
08-23-2001, 12:42 PM
SM TRU got 6 Ties yesterday afternoon. The SKN is 239316, the price is $29.99 and the UPC is 76930 32457.

Runobot
09-01-2001, 04:09 PM
Noone else yet?

TheBigSloppy
09-01-2001, 10:26 PM
Three on the shelf at TRU in Springfield, Va. But now only one remains.

I wish this thing had the Electronic FX - it would then be one of the coolest vehicles ever released.

stevenmh
09-01-2001, 10:44 PM
The TRU in Lynchburg, VA got in a batch last night and had them on the shelf this morning.

Cool Han Luke
09-02-2001, 12:12 AM
Santa Monica TRU in SoCal had a shipment today because when I was there at 8:PM this evening there was one on the shelf. I (after eating dinner around 8:40 ) decided to go check if someone got it and it was gone. One piece of information, I had the clerk check the distribution wherehouse for our SoCal TRUs and there are approximately 850 still in the wherehouse and a shipment of another 2000 or so pending delivery to the wherehouse. Do the math guys and dolls- these things will probably be around for awhile.

jobare1
09-02-2001, 06:39 PM
Picked up the last one this afternoon. Kinda suprising to find one there. It's got to be the smallest TRU in the northern VA area.

deanpaul
09-04-2001, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the SKN KiValleyTiger. I used it to phone several TRUs around the area, and after three days of trying found a store with NINE on hand. The woman even offered to hold one for me! when I went to the store, they had one on the shelf and the one on hold. I only bought one. I believe these will become very easy to find.

I was impressed at how accommodating the customer service people were at TRUs on the phone. Many offered to tell me when they expected the truck to arrive, one told me the number in the local warehouse waiting for distribution.

What a great way to cut some leg work and disappointment.

This is a great ship. I missed the vintage one, so I'm really glad this one was made.

Good luck,

Deanpaul

KiValleyTiger
09-04-2001, 02:53 PM
Your welcome, deanpaul. I also noticed the service at TRU are changing, the are friendlier than before. I know that the just fired one of the manager at my nearby TRU just because there were a lot of complaints about the service.

JediMaster
09-08-2001, 02:52 PM
Caught up with this baby today at the Henrietta TRU; six pieces. I can only assume that Greece got as many. Happy Huntin'!

Mandalorian Candidat
09-10-2001, 12:08 PM
It looks like in my area (UT) the TIE/I is not being stocked any more. The week after I got mine, the Orem TRU pulled the price tag off of the shelf and replaced it with some DragonballZ crap.

RedneckJedi
09-10-2001, 02:39 PM
The TIE Interceptors have been found at the Oklahoma City area TRUs within the past week. As have 12" Han in ST Disguise, Death Star Droids and Death Star Troopers.