PDA

View Full Version : Question about hasbro....

jedimastergeorge06
12-11-2007, 07:09 PM
I recently ordered a couple of 30th anniversary figures from hasbro and they shipped today and i was wondering if any one has bought from them before and if so how long did it take for you to receive them after they were shipped to you.

Kidhuman
12-11-2007, 08:20 PM
I got mine about 4 days after shipping, it depends I ot them 2 days later once by UPS, but mostly its USPS and it takes about 4 days.

Old Fossil
12-11-2007, 09:56 PM
I ordered from them off and on over this past summer, and their shipments arrived usually within a week, sometimes within two or three weeks.

jedi master sal
12-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I've ordered from them plenty and the average wait time is just under a week for me, once I get the shipping notice.

Then again I always have it shipped to my work address, so you have to take into account that I can't get these over the weekend, so it's prolly more like 4-5 days.

-Sal

JediTricks
12-11-2007, 11:28 PM
For me, it takes up to 10 days, just like they claim, they really push it to the brink.

Kidhuman
12-12-2007, 06:00 AM
I think it depends on where you live really. I liev on the East coast and JT on the West. Its usually shipped by USPS ground, so take that into acct also.

TheRealDubya
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
For me, it takes up to 10 days, just like they claim, they really push it to the brink.

Yup -- 7 to 10 days for me too. West Coast.

jedimastergeorge06
12-12-2007, 06:55 PM
yeah thanks to every one that responded to my question...i received my figures today and i ordered them last saturday night and they shipped it yesterday afternoon so it took one day...not bad indeed..i got the tycho awing pilot and the two ewoks.

DarkArtist
12-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Has anyone else gotten a runaround from Hasbro Customer Service ?? I recently picked up the Concept Solo and already lost the lightsaber. I contacted Customer Service and they said they can't send out a replacement that I have to find another in the stores.
This Blows !!!!!!!!!!!!!I mean one the concept figures are hard to find to begin with and now if I'm lucky enough to even find another Han it's $6- to replace the lightsaber. I mean I can't understand why Hasbro can't replace a small part like this yet when I lost the racing car to the Monopoly game they sent me out 5 replacement cars. why can't they do the same with the lightsaber hilt ?????

Kidhuman
12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
I actually have never tried to get parts from them, but they short shipped me on an order and quickly sent it out.

El Chuxter
12-14-2007, 07:56 PM
They're not known for their customer service. Ask darthvyn about that. He's got a good story.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-21-2007, 07:24 PM
I got my concept Solo today, the same day I received the e-mail saying the order shipped. The figure was crammed into a small box with no packing material. I don't see a crease on the card, but it is a bit curved for now. Hopefully the one I get from EE will be in better condition. Also, the invoice says "Star Wars StormTrooper". Very odd.

jedi master sal
12-22-2007, 08:53 AM
I got my concept Solo today, the same day I received the e-mail saying the order shipped. The figure was crammed into a small box with no packing material. I don't see a crease on the card, but it is a bit curved for now. Hopefully the one I get from EE will be in better condition. Also, the invoice says "Star Wars StormTrooper". Very odd.

That;s EXACTLY the same condition for me. Got the shipping notice then two hours later got the figure in a small box with the card curved. No crease on mine either.

For me it was an opener, but I can see others being POed if they are carded collectors.

Major Karr
12-22-2007, 05:31 PM
That;s EXACTLY the same condition for me. Got the shipping notice then two hours later got the figure in a small box with the card curved. No crease on mine either.

For me it was an opener, but I can see others being POed if they are carded collectors.

That was me. I ordered two. The first arrived jammed in the small box with the peg holder ripped. The second arrived in a box that could have easily held 6 figures. Luckily, I found another a WM a few days later.

Blue2th
12-22-2007, 08:07 PM
Finally received my four Wave 7.5 figures from HTS the other day. It seemed longer than ten days, but that's probably the normal time frame.
This time there were only two plastic air-packs with the figures all banging around in the box. They must be running low on air-packs as usually there is too many to fit with the figures.
I was home when I watched the Mailman get about twelve feet from my door and toss the box on my front porch. I guess he had it up to here with the Christmas Spirit.
I didn't really care as I knew it was par for the course, these would be openers anyways.