PDA

View Full Version : How many Basic carded TAC figs do you have left to get?

jedi master sal
12-13-2007, 07:23 AM
The title of the thread ays it all, "How many Basic carded TAC figs do you have left to get?"

I have only 4 to go (with some extra army builders), plus 4 of the UGH.

So a total of 8 for me.

After I get those, I'll be done with that coin book and it will be full.

-Sal

Ji'dai
12-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I'm pretty much finished for the year. I've seen all 8 waves in decent quantities and have everything that I wanted to get.

I'm still on the fence about Voolvif Monn and Pax Bonkik.

I would definitely buy two more Starkillers (have 2) if I found them. Plus maybe more McQuarrie Stormtroopers (have 7) and Snowtroopers (have 12) if I could get them at WM for their cheap $5.88 price.

Jaff
12-13-2007, 09:14 AM
I'm finished for the year, unless the 2008 wave or Grievous' starfighter is released in the last 20 days. I'm betting they will hit in late January. I didn't get all the TAC figs this year. I passed on every EU item which is over 50% of material (Comic packs, blister, etc.). It was one of my lightest years of collecting, and it looks like next year will be the same with the Clone Wars. That's very good for me, since we can save more. Yet at this point I've collected every fig to date (with the exception of EU). The list that I want for figs is getting smaller and smaller. Some day I will be able to say my collection is finished with the exception of Sideshow 12".

bigbarada
12-13-2007, 09:29 AM
Unless I just happen to stumble on a Concept Rebel Trooper, I'm done for the year. Waves 7.5 and 8 have still yet to show up here, but I've lost interest.

BanthaPoodoo
12-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Got all the main ones I wanted, probably have about 20-25 for the whole TAC set.

figrin bran
12-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I just need 1 Padme, 1 Jango, 1 Voolvif, 1-2 McRebels

El Chuxter
12-13-2007, 10:57 AM
Tycho
Voolvif
Ewoks
Rebel Vanguard
Hawkbat Clonetrooper
Jango
Clonetrooper in PJ's
Concept Rebel
Concept Snowie
Concept Han
Maybe Pax
Possibly Padme (she sucks, but it's unlikely she'll be redone)

TheRealDubya
12-13-2007, 10:57 AM
I have 9 to go, mainly the 7.5 Wave.

48: Holographic Darth Vader
49: Clone Trooper (7th Legion Trooper)
50: Clone Trooper (Hawkbat Battalion)
51: R2-B1 (Naboo Astromech Droid)
52: Naboo Soldier (Royal Naboo Army)
53: Rebel Vanguard Trooper (Star Wars: Battlefront)
54: Pax Bonkik (Rodian Podracer Mechanic)
56: Padmé Amidala (Naboo Senator)
59: Destroyer Droid (Droideka)

The only one of those I actually want is Hawkbat, but I've already come this far on the coins.

Droid
12-13-2007, 11:06 AM
I might buy a McQuarrie Stormtrooper. I'm on the fence, but I never saw this figure.

I would buy an extra Hermi Odle. I only saw him in the stores once.

I'll buy another Pax Bonkik as I only have one.

I MIGHT buy the Red Naboo Soldier. I am really not sure whether to pass on that one or not.

If I don't see any of those four figures I won't worry about it. I'm not doing daily toy runs right now.

I am ready to know what we are getting next year. Seems like by now we usually have a wave by wave rumor list that turns out to be pretty accurate. Seems like beyond the ROTS and Force Unleased waves that have been confirmed everything is speculation right now.

TheRealDubya
12-13-2007, 11:21 AM
I am ready to know what we are getting next year. Seems like by now we usually have a wave by wave rumor list that turns out to be pretty accurate. Seems like beyond the ROTS and Force Unleased waves that have been confirmed everything is speculation right now.

Me too. The otheRSite has a rumor list in their forums (http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2940846&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post29408712940846) but most of what it contains we have already seen here SSG. I kind of get the impression that Hasbro has tightened down security a little bit, but who knows. I have heard that we will be getting a lot of news the first week of January. Then Toy Fair is February 17th-20th.

I love the run up to the new year, with all the speculation and then those huge batches of photos from TF -- always fun.

General_Grievous
12-13-2007, 12:39 PM
All I need are the Red Naboo Soldier, Pax Bonkik, Training Gear Clone, Fireplace Padme, and Poncho Jango. So just five for me. Six if I happen to come across RA-7, but I'm not going to go out of my way looking for him.

Old Fossil
12-13-2007, 01:09 PM
None. I got all the Concept figures carded, and that's it. There are no figures left from the 2007 TAC (or Legends, for that matter) that I want or need, carded or loose.

Battle Droid
12-13-2007, 01:22 PM
All from waves 6 (except for Han), 7, 7.5, and 8.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-13-2007, 02:14 PM
2x McClamshell Trooper and that's IT!

Sinscia Fat'o
12-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Wave 7
and 8...then i'm finished.

Other than a few extra army builders i'm done.
AOTC Clones (Colored varients)
Storm Troopers (TAC)

stillakid
12-13-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm still trying to find #37 Starkiller.

I have #42 Snowie ordered from Hasbrotoyshop.com as well as #43 through #47.

So the summary of what I still need to find or order is:

#37 Starkiller
#50 Clone Hawkbat Battalion
#56 Padme Amidala (black dress)
#57 Jango Fett
#59 Destroyer Droid with shield
#60 McQuarrie Rebel Trooper

And I haven't really been paying much attention to the Ultimate Galactic Hunt gold coins, but I do have a couple of them. I'm going to try to pay more attention now so I can fill the coin book up. My daughter is having a good time putting the coins in it and helping me keep track. :)

JediTricks
12-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Pending an actively-shipping trade and actively-shipping HTS orders, I'm done with carded figures (I'm only doing McQuarrie Concept figures carded+loose as I'm not usually an MOC collector).

For my regular collection, I believe all I need now is a McRebel, a wave 8 Jango, and a wave 7.5 Rebel Vanguard.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-13-2007, 03:36 PM
I need everything from waves 7.5 and 8 (I have a Destroyer Droid but want at least one more - I might wait until he's rereleased without the coin). The only current Legends figures I need are the Evolutions mold orange pauldron sandtrooper and the green clone officer, and then the others that will come later.

jedi master sal
12-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I just need 1 Padme, 1 Jango, 1 Voolvif, 1-2 McRebels

I've got an extra of Padme, Jango and Voolvif in a case coming to me in about a week. They are yours if you want them. PM me.

DarkArtist
12-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Still need all of wave 7.5 and wave 8.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-13-2007, 07:19 PM
I need wave 6, that's 5 figures
I need wave 7, that's 5 more figures. I ordered a McSolo today from Hasbro so I have my extra there. I have both of these waves on order from EE.

I need Vader, R2-B1 and two each of the clones in the repaint wave. I might get a second Pax, so that is 6 or 7 figures.

I need wave 8, with an extra McRebel, Clone, and Destroyer Droid. That's 9 figures.

So that is 25 or 26. I don't know if I need anymore Legends except for another Darktrooper if I see one.

Kidhuman
12-13-2007, 08:30 PM
I only need to get Hawkbat Clone and Holo Vader. I might get Padme and the DD.

I will continue to get McSnowies if I see them.

Thunderbird
12-13-2007, 09:10 PM
I just need 7 more figures for my carded set and 8 more for my loose set.
Basicly I need 2 sets of wave 7.5 and 1 more concept Rebel Trooper. I already have my 2 sets of UGHs so I'm very close to filling the coin album:D

Mvader91
12-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Fortunately, I am done. I have one set loose and one sealed. two gold sets and 4 Mc Sets

metaljedi
12-14-2007, 04:53 AM
I just need McClamhead and I'll be finished.

stillakid
12-14-2007, 07:45 AM
What's this Wave "7.5" everybody is talking about? Are there any other fractions to look out for?

jedi master sal
12-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Got closer to my goal last night by snagging both UGH Biggs and UGH Vader. So I just need 2 more UGH (McFett and McChewie) and then 4 other figs (3 from wave 8 and Holo Vader), not including extras I want.

The coin book is looking very nice now.
-Sal

Old Fossil
12-14-2007, 08:46 AM
What's this Wave "7.5" everybody is talking about? Are there any other fractions to look out for?

It's the one with R2-B1, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, Pax Bonkik, etc. There are no other "fractional" waves, I think.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-14-2007, 09:13 AM

It's the one with R2-B1, Rebel Vanguard Trooper, Pax Bonkik, etc. There are no other "fractional" waves, I think.

As had been mentioned in another thread, Entertainment Earth has referred to Wave 7.5 and Wave 8 as Wave 8 and Wave 9.

stillakid
12-14-2007, 09:21 AM
As had been mentioned in another thread, Entertainment Earth has referred to Wave 7.5 and Wave 8 as Wave 8 and Wave 9.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Remember the good ol' days when Hasbro released cardbacks with ALL the figures on them so we all knew what to look for?

Sinscia Fat'o
12-14-2007, 01:05 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Remember the good ol' days when Hasbro released cardbacks with ALL the figures on them so we all knew what to look for?

They did that with the GI Joe Line, I have no idea why they didn't do it with Star Wars...

dindae
12-14-2007, 02:41 PM
I've got 4 figures to buy left after polishing off the UGH yesterday. I still need two more Naboo Soldiers, a McRebel, and a Hawkbat Clone.

When are the Wal-Mart comic packs hitting? I thought they were a 2007 thing but I haven't heard anything.

jamesbondo07
12-14-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't have much left I need 1 more UGH. I need 1 more Hooded Clone and I still need 2 Jango Fett's, 2 Battle droids and 1 more Rebel trooper. So a total of 7.

DarkArtist
12-14-2007, 07:42 PM
still need Holo Vader, R2-B1, and the Hawbat Clone from wave 7.5 and all of Wave 8

plasticfetish
12-14-2007, 08:02 PM
Remember the good ol' days when Hasbro released cardbacks with ALL the figures on them so we all knew what to look for?What? You didn't get the poster at comic-con with all of the figures on it? ;)

-----

I'm only looking for three more figures at this point: #37 Starkiller Hero, #58 Voolvif Monn, and #60 McQuarrie Rebel Trooper. I've seen others from the last few waves and decided to pass (mostly the clones), so after those... that's probably it.

stillakid
12-14-2007, 08:55 PM
What? You didn't get the poster at comic-con with all of the figures on it? ;)

-----

Sadly, no. I was out of town. We should be able to send away for something like that with proof of purchase seals or something.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-14-2007, 09:05 PM
Sadly, no. I was out of town. We should be able to send away for something like that with proof of purchase seals or something.
Or you could just look at one of the many checklists on the internet to find out what is available.

stillakid
12-14-2007, 09:28 PM
Or you could just look at one of the many checklists on the internet to find out what is available.

Many? I'd love to if only I knew where to go for the most up-to-date and accurate one. By some of the accounts here, there isn't even agreement on what the proper wave numbers are. I had high hopes for the Hasbro Star Wars site, but I stopped checking that soon after it began as there clearly was nobody home to update it on a regular basis. Sites like SSG should be getting its news from Hasbro.com, not from anyone else or rumors.

You say that above as if everyone just naturally knows exactly where to go to find these alleged lists. In the early days of SSG, there were very up-to-date wave listings, but that went away at some point. Now it's a game of hide and seek to try to figure out what is coming, what is out and all the possible variations that seem to sneak onto shelves. Toss in the irritating habit of collectors to use abbreviations and acronyms when describing various toys and series (UGH, etc), figuring out what to look for can be as difficult and annoying as actually going out to find the stuff.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM
no offense to anyone here, but if you need a great complete list Stilla, with the first two waves of 2008 as well, hit up the photo archives at rebelscum, it's all there with fantastic pics!

plasticfetish
12-14-2007, 10:17 PM
No offense taken. It's amazing what you can get done with a paid staff and all. ;) (Kidding... I enjoy looking at Curto's photos as well.)

We do have (and have had) a list of 30th Anniversary figures >> here (http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showgallery.php?cat=5016). As far as updating our Database list goes... this site is largely a member driven effort. These forums play the role of supplement to the Database, which is more "our" thing.

-----

The confusion over wave numbers isn't such a big deal. Again... anything that you see listed as "wave 8" with the Holographic Vader, etc. is really wave 7.5, and the wave with the McQuarrie rebel is really 8.

There is no wave 9. (I've no idea why.)

stillakid
12-15-2007, 12:37 AM
no offense to anyone here, but if you need a great complete list Stilla, with the first two waves of 2008 as well, hit up the photo archives at rebelscum, it's all there with fantastic pics!

Cool, thanks!

And I'll keep an eye on the SSG database too. :)

VidKidd
12-15-2007, 03:08 AM
ive got 53 figures to go. Sense i need 2 of each, one to open and one MOMC. I had been out of the scene for a while, sense about the first 15 figures and just starting getting into it again the last 4 weeks or so, few here and there. So yeah ive got a long way to go but....
For those of you who need UGH figures ive got some extra ones, we can trade or something. This is what ive got...
2x Luke UGH
2x Han UGH
2x Mace UGH
1x Boba Concept UGH
1x Biggs UGH
1x Vader UGH
Heres a list of what ive got and need.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=57450379&blogID=331743038

plasticfetish
12-15-2007, 05:45 AM
There is no wave 9. (I've no idea why.)I suppose if I bothered to read every Q&A, I'd have seen this answer earlier...

(From 12/7)

Yakface.com: Dear Hasbro, recently there has been some confusion as to the official designation for the Repaints/Replacement wave (Pax Bonkik, R2-B1, etc.) and the AOTC wave (Padme, Jango, etc). Some sites/e-tailers/retailers call these wave 8 & 9 respectively while others label them 7.5 and 8. Which is correct and if the latter is true, what constitutes a .5 wave designation?
Hasbro: The official Hasbro designation for the repaint wave (Pax, R2-B1, Clone Trooper with poncho, etc) is Wave 7.5, and the AOTC wave is Wave 8. Originally, The Force Unleashed wave was known as Wave 9, and when the game was delayed, it was pushed out until 2008. Shortly after, Wave 8 (AotC wave) suffered some schedule delays and this left a "hole" in our schedule that we needed to fill - and thus the creation of the repaint wave to fill it, since that was the only way we would get fresh figures in time as no new tooling was possible. We then called this Wave 7.5 because it was late (and too confusing) to rename Wave 8 to Wave 9. Instead, we "sliced" the repaint wave in between Waves 7 & 8 . Since then, delays in a couple of the figures (Rebel Vangaurd Trooper and R2-B1) and improvement to the once-delayed Wave 8 schedule have caused the repaint Wave 7.5 to actually ship *after* Wave 8. So there you go...the complete story. In any case, a "half-numbered" (.25, .5, .75 etc) wave will generally happen when we slot in case pack changes (ratio changes), running changes we need to track, or other minor changes. Typically a new/repaint wave like Wave 7.5 would have gotten a "whole numbered" wave name, but in this case we sliced it in and it got the half-number.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-15-2007, 02:49 PM
No offense taken. It's amazing what you can get done with a paid staff and all. ;) (Kidding... I enjoy looking at Curto's photos as well.)

LOL, true, true!

I know you gents work very hard to keep things up here, so just want to say 'thanks' :love:

TheDarthVader
12-15-2007, 06:56 PM
I have a lenghthy list. No offense, but it seems like no one wants or cares to help me out here on the forum with the figures I need. I don't know why. I have over 2000 posts, and I have had successful trades in the past. Anyway, if you can help me, no one gives a crap, here is my list:

Legends Sandtrooper (holding blaster, orange pauldron)
Legends TC 14
Legends RA 7
Legends R2 B1
Legends R4 I9
Jango w poncho
Padme in black dress
Wolfman Jedi
Holo Vader
Ghost Anakin
A wing Pilot Tycho
Graak and Romba
R2 w cargo net
Mc Rebel Trooper
Mc Han Solo

*sigh"*

jedi master sal
12-15-2007, 09:30 PM
I have a lenghthy list. No offense, but it seems like no one wants or cares to help me out here on the forum with the figures I need. I don't know why. I have over 2000 posts, and I have had successful trades in the past. Anyway, if you can help me, no one gives a crap, here is my list:

Legends TC 14
Legends RA 7
Legends R2 B1
Legends R4 I9
Jango w poncho
Padme in black dress
Wolfman Jedi
Holo Vader
Ghost Anakin
A wing Pilot Tycho
Graak and Romba
R2 w cargo net
Mc Rebel Trooper
Mc Han Solo

*sigh"*

Brian, I didn't say I didn't want to deal with you. I'm waiting to hear back from figran first.
besides, the two figs you offered in trade I now have...

You can get Tycho and the Ewoks on Hasbro toy shop right now. If the code still works (holiday20) you can even get free shipping and 20% off your order. One of each cost me only $11.50. that's less than retail!

keep trying man. sometimes it takes persistance.

If figgy doesn't want those then I could possibly sell them to you.

-Sal

jedibear
12-15-2007, 11:20 PM
still looking for the last six figures (wave 8...the "Amidala" wave), a holo-Vader and a hawkbat Clone to open....

jjreason
12-16-2007, 09:14 AM
I still need all of wave 5 (which I preordered long ago but haven't received yet - possibly not a good situation brewing), wave 7.5 and wave 8.

The only figure I'm looking at buying more than one of is the Naboo red trooper, but with any luck I can scoop those extras at rock-bottom prices. :D

Mad Slanted Powers
12-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I still need all of wave 5 (which I preordered long ago but haven't received yet - possibly not a good situation brewing), wave 7.5 and wave 8. Yes, I ordered Waves 4 through 7 long ago, and 5 is the only one I received. I saw all of wave 4 recently including the concept Vader, so I bought them and cancelled the Wave 4 order. I saw all of wave 6 at Hasbro recently and almost did the same thing, but decided to just get the extra McHan. EE is now saying wave 6 and 7 are due in January.

Deoxyribonucleic
12-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Legends TC 14
Legends RA 7
Legends R2 B1
Legends R4 I9
Jango w poncho
Padme in black dress
Wolfman Jedi
Holo Vader
Ghost Anakin
A wing Pilot Tycho
Graak and Romba
R2 w cargo net
Mc Rebel Trooper
Mc Han Solo

*sigh"*

You have a PM :thumbsup:

evenflow
12-16-2007, 12:30 PM
Hawbat
Holographic Vader
Jango
Mcquarrie Rebel
Training Clone

So 5.

DarthBrandon
12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Lets see:

Wave 6
Mc SnowTrooper (2 or 3)
4-LOM (1)
McQ General (1)
Smug Lando (1)

Wave 7
Tycho (2)
Mc Solo (1)

Wave 7.5/8/8.5 (Whatever they are calling it)
R2-B1

Wave 8/8.5/9 (Ditto To Above)
Jango (2)
Padme (1)
Clone (2)

Total of possible 15 plus TC-14 from legends equal around 16 figures.

Blue2th
12-18-2007, 01:26 PM
I still need:

7th Legion Trooper
HawkBat Battalion Trooper
Jango
McQuarrie Rebel Trooper

I will also need repeats of clean carded or opener examples of each of those as well.
I've found, but need repeats for carded or openers of:

R2-B1
Rebel Vanguard Trooper
Pax Bonkik
Voolvif Mon
Destroyer Droid
Holo Vader

General_Grievous
12-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Okay, after today, all I need from the 2007 collection are the Red Jumpsuit Naboo Guard and Pax Bonkik.

DarkArtist
12-18-2007, 07:51 PM
tonight I found Holo Vader, Destroyer Droid, Padme, R2-B1. so now all I need is McRebel, Wolfman Jedi, Hawkbat Clone, and the rest of Wave 8.

jedi master sal
12-19-2007, 07:46 AM
I found a red training clone last night.

Wow what an underwhelming fig. The lower legs on mine are at a slightly strange angle that doesn't let him stand well. As well the skirt of the tunic won't let him bend his legs up unless I were to slit through it. Swivel shoulder articulation is crap.

I WAS going to buy 10 of these and wait for the eventual blue repaint, but after craking this open, I'd decided to only get 5 of the red and if the blue is done then 5 of that one.

So in a small way, I'll thank Hasbro for giving me the chance to save some money.

Slicker
12-19-2007, 08:02 PM
To be honest I'm not even sure. I got TONS of help from KH and others while I was out to sea but since I haven't physically seen anything I don't know. I'm now enrolled in the One of Every Figure Club from Brian's Toys and they have sent me wave 5 and I believe wave 7 so I think I'm missing wave 6...

Major Karr
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
I still need the repaint wave. Found wave 8 almost a month ago. Have a feeling this maybe the hard-to-find wave that notoriously happens at the end of every year.

jedi master sal
12-20-2007, 08:34 AM
I still need the repaint wave. Found wave 8 almost a month ago. Have a feeling this maybe the hard-to-find wave that notoriously happens at the end of every year.

Some of them are being released in cases of 2008 figs, so you'll have more opportunity to find them.

TheRealDubya
12-20-2007, 02:01 PM

These last two waves, with coins, could get very pricey on the secondary. Especially if the 2008 versions packed with stands hit in January.

DarkArtist
12-24-2007, 03:38 PM
all I need is 3 McRebels and 6 Hawbat Clones. would like to army build a copy the destroyer droids and get a few more of the Clone in training gear as well.

Desfiy
12-28-2007, 03:14 AM
All I need is 1 McRebel and then I am done for this year.

Blue2th
12-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Still haven't found Wave 7.5 Hawkbatt or 7th Battalion Clones yet. That's all I lack for this year.

Dark Marble
12-28-2007, 08:13 AM
I still need to find waves 7.5 and 8, but have everything up until then. Next year I am going to be a lot more picky, but I had to have the coins!

Kidhuman
12-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Still haven't found Wave 7.5 Hawkbatt or 7th Battalion Clones yet. That's all I lack for this year.

I havent found those either or the Holo Vader

Blue2th
12-28-2007, 06:18 PM
I havent found those either or the Holo Vader
Found the Holo Vader on a badly damaged card. Probably the only reason why I did find him.

evenflow
12-29-2007, 01:54 PM
I need the Holo Vader, Hawkbat, and McRebel. No luck at all.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Pre-orded the last 2 waves, and just waiting for them to show up. I thinkg I'm going to wait to army-build, the Hawkbat, Clone(Training), and Destoyer until they're rereleased with the the stands.

DarthQuack
01-09-2008, 07:40 PM
I've got plenty to get....half of Wave 5, all of 7 and on....

Kidhuman
01-09-2008, 08:13 PM
I am finished with the 07 versions now. I am awaiting an HTS order of Holo Vader and the Hawkbat clone.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-09-2008, 08:15 PM
I finally got wave 6 and 7 from EE last week. I have most of wave 7.5 and 8 on the way from Hasbro. After that, I'll just need a couple Concept Rebels.

TheRealDubya
01-10-2008, 06:25 PM
I have 9 to go, mainly the 7.5 Wave.

48: Holographic Darth Vader
49: Clone Trooper (7th Legion Trooper)
50: Clone Trooper (Hawkbat Battalion)
51: R2-B1 (Naboo Astromech Droid)
52: Naboo Soldier (Royal Naboo Army)
53: Rebel Vanguard Trooper (Star Wars: Battlefront)
54: Pax Bonkik (Rodian Podracer Mechanic)
56: Padmé Amidala (Naboo Senator)
59: Destroyer Droid (Droideka)

The only one of those I actually want is Hawkbat, but I've already come this far on the coins.

Just need the Holo Darth Vader now. I'm a huge fan of the Hawkbat Clone.

Desfiy
01-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Still only need 1 McRebel Trooper, I aint going to troop build in this little set.

JediTricks
01-10-2008, 07:00 PM
Ze...

wait for it...

ro!

My last figure shipped this morning from HTS. Eat it Lucas!

Kidhuman
01-10-2008, 09:07 PM
So did mine JT, Hawkbat and Holo Vader came today. All done(sans some additional Hawkbats if I see them in person)

sebillba
01-11-2008, 09:33 AM
Wave 8 have finally hit UK ebay at fairly reasonable prices, so just ordered mine today. That's it, I'm done for last year..... still need a few coins though (all the saga legends, R2 cargo net, droideka, and most of wave 7.5..... anyone with any spares for sale, please PM me! :))

Battle Droid
01-11-2008, 11:41 AM
I still need,

Lando Calrissian (Smuggler Outfit)
General McQuarrie (Rebel Officer)
4-LOM (Bounty Hunter)
McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Snowtrooper
Tycho Celchu (A-Wing Pilot)
Romba & Graak (Ewok Warriors)
Anakin Skywalker (Jedi Spirit)
McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Han Solo
Darth Vader (Hologram)
Clone Trooper (7th Legion Trooper)
Clone Trooper (Hawkbat Battalion)
R2-B1 (Astromech Droid)
Naboo Soldier (Royal Naboo Army)
Rebel Vanguard Trooper (Star Wars: Battlefront)
Pax Bonkik (Rodian Podracer Mechanic)
Clone Trooper (Training Fatigues)
Padmé Amidala (Naboo Senator)
Jango Fett (Bounty Hunter)
Voolvif Monn (Jedi Master)
Destroyer Droid (Droideka)
McQuarrie Signature Series - Concept Rebel Trooper

DarkArtist
01-11-2008, 12:26 PM
still need the hawbat clone from 7.5 and Mcrebel from 8 plus the wave 5 legends figures. does anyone know when these are set to hit the stores (the legends figures)

TheRealDubya
01-11-2008, 01:49 PM
still need the hawbat clone from 7.5 and Mcrebel from 8 plus the wave 5 legends figures. does anyone know when these are set to hit the stores (the legends figures)

The Zev Senesca wave? I think that's a Spring release...

jedi master sal
01-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Well, I'm totally complete on loose and carded TAC that I wanted. I kinda want two more Hawkbat clones, but I won't sweat it if I never get them.

So bring on TAC 2008!!!

Jedi_Kal-El
01-19-2008, 05:31 PM
I ordered the last 2 waves from ebay because the price on the sets was really good, and the guy had really good feedback. Needless to say I got ripped off on the figs, but was able to get my money back. My wife(to my surprise)suggested I order a case of both waves, so I did this morning. Later on we went shopping and stopped by TRU to get my Obi-Wan starfighter. There on the pegs was wave 8 minus McRebs. Funny thing is, if I hadn't orderd them a couple hours before, they wouldn't have been there.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-19-2008, 06:06 PM
After I got my shipment from Hasbro this week, I realized I still need to get the Hawkbat Clone. So, I need a couple of those and a couple McRebels.

plasticfetish
01-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Starkiller Hero is (was) the only figure that I missed from the year. (Fat chance I'll ever see one at this point I suppose.) Other than that, I'm solid.

Jedi_Kal-El
01-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Starkiller Hero is (was) the only figure that I missed from the year. (Fat chance I'll ever see one at this point I suppose.) Other than that, I'm solid.

I would check your local Target if you have one. Mine have been pretty good about putting out fresh cases of 5, 6, and 7 since after Christmas. Not sure how it would be in you neck of the woods, but it's worth a look.

plasticfetish
01-19-2008, 07:41 PM
I would check your local TargetThanks. Yeah, that's been the best bet. Though my local Targets are putting out mostly the later waves now... but who knows, one might turn up. :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Today I got the Rebel Vanguard Trooper and 7th Legion Trooper, so I still need the five other wave 7.5 figures and McQuarrie Rebel and I'll be good.

jedibear
01-20-2008, 12:46 AM
I'm missing Holo-Vader.
Somehow when we got cases for wave 6 and wave 7, hey were revision cases that did not have that figure....so I SOL on that one because it's dead-on-the-pegs month up in the great frozen north...

plasticfetish
01-20-2008, 01:15 AM
Holo Vader was part of that repaint wave 7.5, which oddly enough has sort of dried up since X-mas. (But if you know where to find a Starkiller Hero, I know where to find a holo Vader. ;))

Mad Slanted Powers
01-20-2008, 01:48 AM
I think the only 7.5 figure I saw on the pegs today was Naboo soldier at Target. They had a lot of Saga Legends clones, sandtroopers and imperial officers. Wal-Mart had nothing but a few comic packs. I was able to get a Boba Fett/RA-7 today. Looks like they are in the middle of a reset. Everything was in a different spot, the pegs were mostly bare in the SW section and they had the diagram sheet there listing where everything goes. Perhaps I'll see something there next Saturday. One Fred Meyer had a lot of the Cantina aliens, Umpass-Stay, Jedi Luke and CZ-4. The other Fred Meyer was pretty similar.

TheRealDubya
01-24-2008, 06:30 PM
MSP, Fred Meyer hasn't been half bad for me this last year. Found some gems there (tons of UGHs.)

Anyway, I am officially done with TAC. Got my Holo Vader today from ebay. What a slog that was towards the end!

Jedi_Kal-El
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I got my cases of 7.5 and 8 last night. Woo hoo, finally finished. I gotta say, I'm diggin the Jango alot more than I thought I would.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-24-2008, 07:10 PM
MSP, Fred Meyer hasn't been half bad for me this last year. Found some gems there (tons of UGHs.)

Anyway, I am officially done with TAC. Got my Holo Vader today from ebay. What a slog that was towards the end!
Ever since I moved close to one back in November 2003, I've got a lot of figures there. It is easier for me to check. Wal-Mart and Target are on the other side of town, so I don't go there after work much anymore. There is another Fred Meyer on the other side of town closer to the Wal-Mart and Target. I would have been able to check there more often if it had been there when I was living with my parents.

Battle Droid
01-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Update,

Lando Calrissian
General McQuarrie
4-LOM
McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Snowtrooper
Romba & Graak
McQuarrie Signature Series: Concept Han Solo
Darth Vader (Hologram)
Clone Trooper (7th Legion Trooper)
Clone Trooper (Hawkbat Battalion)
R2-B1
Naboo Soldier
Pax Bonkik
Wave 8
2008 Wave 1

Koffi Arana & Bultar Swan Comic 2-Pack
Comic Packs Wave 5

Sinscia Fat'o
01-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Darth Vader (Hologram)
Padme (Black Dress)
General Pharl Mcquiare

Thats all thats left for me folks until Wave one of 08 comes around here. Finally the conceot figure craze is over, and really the only one of those figures that is a tough track down is the holo vader...

Jedi_Kal-El
01-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Darth Vader (Hologram)
Padme (Black Dress)
General Pharl Mcquiare

Thats all thats left for me folks until Wave one of 08 comes around here. Finally the conceot figure craze is over, and really the only one of those figures that is a tough track down is the holo vader...

I'm still wondering why Holo Vader and Hawkbat were 1 per, but Hasbro has a habit of shortpacking the ones everyone wants. They don't do it on purpose though(so they say).

Hey Sincia, can you not find General Mcquarrie? I believe my Target has a few if you need it, I could pick one up.

Sinscia Fat'o
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
Well good news for me, i only need one more figure to complete TAC, and that's Drum roll please!!! Padme. Holo Vader showed up last night (Along with Wave one of 08, and General Mcquarrie showed up today at Kay Bees of all places...)

As for the hawkbat and Holo Vader no clue of what hasbro was thinking on either of those figures, while the Holo Vader wasn't a very impressive figure it was a decent one. The Hawkbat totally rocked house! I'd love to find more of these, but it's not a must have army builder at least for me.

Thanks for the offer Jedi Kal El, but ran across one this morning! Appricate it though!

DarthBrandon
01-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Update:

Now down to Jango (Poncho X2) & R2-B1, not bad for a Canuck.:thumbsup:

Jedi_Kal-El
01-31-2008, 03:00 PM
Well good news for me, i only need one more figure to complete TAC, and that's Drum roll please!!! Padme. Holo Vader showed up last night (Along with Wave one of 08, and General Mcquarrie showed up today at Kay Bees of all places...)

As for the hawkbat and Holo Vader no clue of what hasbro was thinking on either of those figures, while the Holo Vader wasn't a very impressive figure it was a decent one. The Hawkbat totally rocked house! I'd love to find more of these, but it's not a must have army builder at least for me.

Thanks for the offer Jedi Kal El, but ran across one this morning! Appricate it though!

Ok, cool. If you don't come across a Padme, I have an extra so LMK if you still need one later on.

Update:

Now down to Jango (Poncho X2) & R2-B1, not bad for a Canuck.:thumbsup:

I have 1 extra of both Jango and R2 if you want to buy/trade. Let me know what works for you if you can't find them.