PDA

View Full Version : The People vs. George Lucas

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2007, 04:15 PM
This (http://www.peoplevsgeorge.com/) seems like a pretty cool project, one that I will be participating in and am sure several others here might think about.

General_Grievous
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
You better post it here first, dude. I want to see what you'll come up with. Are you filming with the action figures again?

JediTricks
12-16-2007, 07:26 PM
That's very interesting. I'll wait to see what they have as they get further along before considering creating my own video. My favorite part of that site is the courtroom art with the SW characters (click on them and they expand, kind of hard to tell because the flash-based site is once again more a hindrance than a boon, too much concept and clever, not enough user-friendliness).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
You better post it here first, dude. I want to see what you'll come up with. Are you filming with the action figures again?
I don't think I'll use the figures, but I'll just do a talking head sort of thing to come off as normal and not crazy (ie, playing with them while I talk, or something). I want to write down all the points I want to mention, and hammer it all out, and then I'll post it here when I'm done (if that's allowed in the guidelines). It should be at the very least a few weeks; I mean, they don't think it'll come out until late 2009.

2-1B
12-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Can we get the real George Lucas to cameo as a judge like Larry Flynt did in his biopic ?

JediTricks
12-20-2007, 05:06 AM
If Lucas had the huevos to represent in this, I'd be way impressed with him.

2-1B
12-20-2007, 07:22 PM
He did wear that "Han Shot First" shirt in that one pic...so we can't say never, I guess.

JediTricks
12-24-2007, 04:53 AM
Dude, your Holiday Special 'tar is creeping me out right now. Poor Raggedy Lukey.

2-1B
12-24-2007, 12:41 PM
This is a tough Holiday Season for me JT (compared to last year which was wonderful) :cry: so the only thing I could think of to cheer me up was a trip through the Holiday Special once more.

stillakid
12-24-2007, 12:47 PM
This is a tough Holiday Season for me JT (compared to last year which was wonderful) :cry: so the only thing I could think of to cheer me up was a trip through the Holiday Special once more.

Good idea. Your day can only go up from there.